mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

who is the most popular character in SRP? or most impactful character in SRP?

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
who do you believe has been the most popular character in srp or the most impactful?

Syukii

Level 10
No, there’s monthly ‘popular/impactful’ characters but I would say everyone’s character are on some type of equal level. Some are much more well known than others, but doesn’t necessarily mean they are popular

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
No, there’s monthly ‘popular/impactful’ characters but I would say everyone’s character are on some type of equal level. Some are much more well known than others, but doesn’t necessarily mean they are popular
true true that's more than a fair enough answer

[grade-12] [Councillor] Leo Itsuka
[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

GEBynum

Level 61
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich+
I’ve got one more for goofs.. Junichiro Osiris is way more popular than I’ll ever be <3

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
If we had a fire/arson system in place, it would be Mi Akihito.
the flashbacks to the arson on S.D its setting in... W event though, sadly Mi isn't tall enough to do any of that :(

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
I’ve got one more for goofs.. Junichiro Osiris is way more popular than I’ll ever be <3
From personal experience I love the Osiris family as a whole :D

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

RippedZan

Level 12
RippedZan
RippedZan
Omega+
Some of the more constent names I hear around town are Erik, Mi, Alois, and Leo. There is more to that list, but that's all I remember off of the top of my head.

Alistarstruck

Level 4
Alistarstruck
Alistarstruck
Omega+
I think many characters are impactful, and it honestly feels as though everyone leaves a little bit of something for others to keep in mind. It's like, a small interaction from one person could change the other's entire perspective on roleplay without either even realizing it. I know I sure have run into plenty of characters like this. I always love to see the different backstories and intricate characters made by all the amazing people here!

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
I think many characters are impactful, and it honestly feels as though everyone leaves a little bit of something for others to keep in mind. It's like, a small interaction from one person could change the other's entire perspective on roleplay without either even realizing it. I know I sure have run into plenty of characters like this. I always love to see the different backstories and intricate characters made by all the amazing people here!
Backstories in SRP are always so creative and interesting, it allows to really bring out a characters personality as to who they are and why! I fully understand where your coming from

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

DivingBlues

Level 64
Shrine Lead
Builder
I think any big prominent families like Saiky, Akihito, Heddo, Asōgi and any others. Along with also lore families, spirits, and even Faction Leads or ex ones can be counted as the most popular characters it depends who you speak to.

my personal opinion:
The current and ex KPD leads.
SLT
Mike Akihito
Ye Saiky
Annabell Sturm
Kitsa
Saeko Saiky
Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito
(not because I play her) Koizumi Saiky
and many more to count.

Users who are viewing this thread