New Project (4).png

.•° ✿ °•.
What is your Minecraft Username?:

[Main] whozits
[Alt] Foive

.•° ✿ °•.
Describe your activity as a player of the server:

SRP

I've just recently finished high school, which has greatly opened up my schedule. I've been getting much more into SRP lately. On SRP, I am tasked with numerous responsibilities, such as doing my job as a shopkeeper for Umisachi, being an active member of the Bobcat Female Football Team, and tailoring.

My biggest leadership role on SRP is being a shopkeeper. Ever since I got accepted into the Shopkeeper Faction, I've been focusing heavily on my shop. I'd say Umisachi's a rather successful and well-known gift and accessory shop, making it into the millions nearly every time we've opened. I have a total of 35 employees, both cashiers, and security, along with our lovely security dog, Monte! Throughout high school, the shop has genuinely been what's been keeping me on SRP for so long; it's what I'm most active with. I've met the quota for all months so far, proving my dedication to activity.

Now this one's a bit more recent, but requires me to be more active, which is Bobcat Female Football! I've only been on the team a few days, but I'd say I've been rather active with just rivalries against the Spartans, along with hanging out with fellow teammates and Bobcats. I've honestly spent quite a few hours per night on my football character, Chinatsu Tada. I'm having a lot of fun with her, and it's made me a lot more active with actual roleplaying, which I haven't been into that much up until recently. Although the practices are a bit early for me, I still do my absolute best to attend them and make sure I'm able to prepare for tournaments.

My preferred activity on SRP comes from tailoring, which is honestly one of my favorite things to do on SRP besides roleplaying. I'm a tailor, primarily for Misfits Corp. and Jaibatsume Cosmetology. The majority of my friends I've met through tailoring, and it's super fun to talk and see each other's work, progress, and much more. I've been SRP tailoring since late last year, and it's genuinely one of my favorite things to do. Seeing people wear your bases, outfits, or even tattoos on their characters is such a wonderful feeling to have. I'm super active when it comes to tailoring, and I plan to keep providing my work for however long I'm on SRP.

General Activity
When it comes to general activity, I'm online almost all the time, for multiple hours a day. The few things that prevent me from getting online include my IRL part-time job, preparing for college, and vacations and trips. My job is pretty flexible, and I usually tend to work 4–5 days a week. Sadly, it'll increase much more as college gets closer, but I'll make it work. College is quite a few months away, and I don't see it getting in the way too much as of now. Until late August, when I start college, I will be super active on SRP, which will allow me to have fun with a bunch of new factions (I hope), along with hoping to get much more into the community of SRP!
Days
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Available
~12 PM - 2 AM PST
~5 PM - 1 AM PST
~5 PM - 1 AM PST
~5 PM - 1 AM PST
~5 PM - 1 AM PST
~12 PM - 2 AM PST
~12 PM - 2 AM PST
Unavailable
~3 AM - 12 PM PST
Depends on IRL Job
Depends on IRL Job
Depends on IRL Job
Depends on IRL Job
Depends on IRL Job
~3 AM - 12 PM PST

.•° ✿ °•.
Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Accepted

(08/11/2023) Shopkeeper [ACCEPTED]

.•° ✿ °•.
Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:

My Discord is whozits | I do possess a microphone and can speak and communicate in voice chats as required.

.•° ✿ °•.
What is your time zone?:

My time zone is PST (Pacific Standard Time)

.•° ✿ °•.
Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?:

I am fully and entirely aware that if I'm inactive on the team at any point, I will be demoted.

.•° ✿ °•.
What is your motivation for joining the Event Team?:

Passion for Planning/Organizing
For those few people who do know me and are close to me, they know that I have a TAD bit of OCD (not diagnosed). Now, though this is a bit of both a blessing and a curse, it greatly ensures that my organizational skills are in tip-top shape! It allows me to be somewhat of a perfectionist and pay great attention to detail. I've always loved planning events, whether with friends, small groups, or even for a party. When it comes to friends, if I were to plan a trip to the local carnival, I would send a text within the group chat of a time, location, how much the tickets cost, what they'd need to bring, who was driving, where we'd park, etc. I would entirely make sure we had everything set and ready to go to have the ultimate fun time, without having to worry about forgetting anything. I thoroughly enjoy being a somewhat leader in planning; being able to just make something happen within a community or small group of friends is one of my greatest passions, just something for everyone to enjoy. In my experience, I've been able to plan my sister's birthday party. I had prepped a day in advance, making sure we got her cake, all the presents had been sent and packaged properly, all the decorations and balloons were set up, and a donut breakfast was prepared. I barged into her room, blasting a birthday song, awakening her cranky self from her deep slumber. I then showed off the decorations, we ate donuts for breakfast, later on, had a lil' photoshoot for her birthday, and ended with going out for dinner, cake, and presents! It was a super fun day, and my parents were honestly impressed with how well everything was set up. The day went perfectly. Even just small events like these I put a ton of passion into, and I hope I'm given that opportunity to do so and provide flash events like this to the SRP community someday!

Community Involvement
When it comes to the SRP community, big events are generally a big hit. I remember being part of my first real big event, the Luau. It was so great wandering around, seeing all the bars, the giant bonfire, the stage performances, all of it. Just being able to be part of something like that is so fulfilling, and it must be even more so when planning that sort of event. When it comes to community involvement, it is necessary to involve everyone and not leave anyone out. Of course, if it were just a faction-planned event, that's different, such as a KPD or government party. But big events aren't that common in SRP and are usually spread out across months. My motivation for joining the Event Team is to gain the opportunity to create more occurring events for those who aren't yet part of a faction, to get them more into SRP, to have fun with their characters, and even to create more lore with them. Getting the community involved with just a flash event can greatly affect someone's view of SRP. It can show that SRP wants to involve their community in events, wanting them to experience things they might not get a chance to in real life. I know for a fact that if I hadn't been to that Luau, I wouldn't have gotten my character close to the friends that she has now. It's truly amazing what an event can do to allow you to progress as a character, and I'd like others to experience the same thing.

Inspiration
My primary inspiration for joining the event team is, overall, being inspired by those already on the team and the events I've witnessed happening on SRP. I have been incredibly inspired by events that happened in the little time I've been on SRP. Events from dances to music festivals to powerplants getting a hole blown into them, to school events, and so much more. It's inspiring to see what a team of 9–10 people can do for nearly 400 people to participate in. It takes incredible teamwork, coordination, and organization, all of which are skills I strive for. Out of all of the reasons I've stated, being inspired by the current Event Team members is my biggest motivation for wanting to be a part of all of it. You get the chance to brainstorm ideas with fellow members, letting the creative juices flow as you guys come up with a planned event for the community. I feel as though it's such a great opportunity to be an event team member. I've even seen small flash events like the ghosts around the shrine and forest that interact with SRP members who just happen to find them. Just allowing them to get a little roleplay in. It genuinely is an inspiring role full of creative people who are doing their best to make their community happy. Overall, the Event Team has been the community team I've wanted to join most. Drawing inspiration from those who are already a part of it, I'm writing this application to hopefully be a part of this amazing team.

.•° ✿ °•.
What makes you a suitable event team member?:

Shopkeeping

I've had multiple experiences that allow me to be a suitable Event Team member, the primary one being the shopkeeper at Umisachi. Shopkeeping is the biggest leadership role I possess on SRP at the moment. I own the Umisachi Discord server, which has ~184 members currently residing on it. With my 35 employees, 9 of whom are security, I have a rather large community and team to manage. Being a shopkeeper has allowed me to gain knowledge and experience in being a leader and needing to manage a team. I've learned and grown upon a variety of skills, including, but not limited to, leadership, organization, management, communication, etc. I do all the openings mainly myself, with my co-owner helping out where he can. I'll start by writing out the ads ahead of time, so I'm able to advertise as soon as that 15-minute mark hits or the store is somewhat dead. I then send out an opening ping, waiting for reactions from those who'd like to work. I then spin a wheel, selecting the employees and security to work that shift. Of course, if someone hasn't worked in a while or at all in the current month, I'll prioritize them 100%. After members are selected, I ping and yell (nicely) at them to all head on over to the store. I'll then start the shift on the panel and proceed to send out the advertisement once the cashiers and security are all settled in. A normal shift consists of selling items and making sure there's no outbreak or fight of any sort. From the outside, shopkeeping can seem relatively easy, but there's genuinely so much that goes into it. Personally, setting up the Discord server took me the longest and was the most difficult to do. I had to make sure all the information about Umisachi, including general store information, items, applications, server roles, etc. To make sure everyone knew how and where to access everything if needed. I wanted the shop to be easily accessible and allow people to navigate through it easily. It was and is my main goal as a shopkeeper to provide public items to the SRP community for their characters. Shopkeeping has been a great experience for me and has allowed me to get out of my comfort zone when it comes to leadership. I will continue to strive as a shopkeeper and will hopefully host some Umisachi events as well in the future!

Teamwork
Another factor that would make me a suitable team member includes being able to work and be a part of a team without problems. In the past, I've been on numerous soccer teams, volleyball teams, camping teams, etc. Being a part of so many teams has allowed me to easily adapt to new teams I may be a part of. For example, I've just joined the Bobcat Female Football Team, and my character, Chinatsu Tada, has already made quite a few friends within the few days I've been on the team. It's great being a part of the Bobcat team, where we're able to rival against the Spartans, a common enemy. Along with just being part of the football team, we're able to coordinate and communicate, playing against each other and coming up with strategies to beat each other. Back to the more IRL aspect of teams, I've been on quite a few sports teams, even winning an award for sportsmanship at one point. I can easily ease my way into a team, getting to know everyone's likes and dislikes, their favorite positions, their strengths and weaknesses, and so much more. By knowing your teammates, you're able to work with each other at your absolute best. Fun fact: I've also got a bit of camp counseling experience! It was for Girl Scouts, and I was teamed up with a few other teenage girls to help manage a group of younger kids. Here, we learned various leadership skills, and camping skills, and did other fun activities. We were able to organize a sports day for the younger kids, which involved team activities such as passing a wet sponge to fill a bucket and water hula-hooping. We had so much fun organizing and creating a fun day for the kids and being able to come up with ideas for them beforehand. Teamwork is huge when it comes to being a part of the event team; you have to communicate and brainstorm ideas with each other, which is something I can do with ease.

Job Experience
I do have a part-time job IRL, which is fast food. Now, it can get psychotic with chaos—multiple people doing different things at once, trying to communicate with each other—but in the end, it all works out. That job is where I've learned most of my teamwork-building skills, because no matter what, you'll always be talking to someone about something. For example, handheld (taking orders from cars outside), you have to communicate when there's a special order, such as well-done fries or meat, an allergy, or if there are more than 8 pieces of meat in the order, for our grill people to be made aware of the big order. If you fail to communicate, the team can fall deeply behind, and orders could take longer to get out. I am personally great at communicating. When there's a special request for an order, I communicate it quickly and efficiently. When I'm working the corner, I'm usually doing drinks and handing out food at the same time, yelling out how many fries I need for the current order to the fry person. Getting that hot food out as quickly as possible so we don't have a long wait. My job requires a ton of communication and teamwork, as everyone has their part to play in the system. It's honestly a great retail experience and allows you to be part of a well-functioning team. It's insane sometimes how fast people can get things done when they get together; it's truly amazing, and I get to be a part of it. It allows me to put that teamwork experience towards other things, such as the event team. If there were a last-minute event to be planned, I'd be able to communicate efficiently with fellow members, and we'd be guaranteed to complete it before the deadline. Overall, this general work experience has allowed me to work in fast-paced environments, to gain the experience of working in a great team, and to work efficiently to create something amazing.

Tailoring
Tailoring is one of the biggest community-provider systems I’ve been part of. I’m able to provide bases, outfits, kimonos, etc. to the SRP community. It’s similar to an event team in a way, which has multiple people either working together or by themselves. For example, tailoring servers will sometimes make magazines for their community to bid on outfits. But tailors themselves will also work themselves to open and take orders. Similarly, the event team works together on major events, but a flash event could be planned and done by just one person. What I’m trying to emphasize is that, as a tailor, I’d be suitable for the event team because I’ve participated in community-planned events before and have already provided for the community in my way. Being a tailor, for events that require characters, I could provide my abilities as one and help out with character designs, outfits, and whatnot. As a tailor, we’re also required to create a profile, which takes a bit of planning and experimenting. My profile is very easy to navigate and provides all the information on my work and what I’ll do and will not do. I’m assuming Event Team members when creating an event, have to provide all the details, requirements, necessities, and what’s happening in the event, which is similar to making a tailor profile in a way. In conclusion, being part of the tailoring community has allowed me to participate in events and manage orders and requests myself, enabling me to do things independently and to gain ideas and inspiration from others.

.•° ✿ °•.
Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

New Project.png
Event 1 | Renaissance Fair

Type: Server-Wide Event

Factions Involved
Shopkeeper
KPD
Reporter

Event Members Needed
King
Queen
Princess
Jimmy the Jester
Knight Lancelot
Knight Arthur
The Fairest Fiddlers

Resources/Builds Required
~Shopping District
~Various shopping booths set outside and around the middle grass area
~King & Queen tent area in middle grass area with 3 thrones
~Stage in front of the thrones for jester performance, seating
~Jousting arena on the opposite side of the tent area, with bleachers to watch

Event Description
[!] Hearken, one and all, to Karakura's inaugural Renaissance Fair! Seeketh thou mirthful diversions such as quaffing, jousting, and the antics of jesters? Then, look ye no further, make haste to the Shopping District and immerse thyself in thine medieval reveries! [!]

The world has become so modernized, hasn't it? What happened to old romance? Old wear and old speech? We're going back to the medieval period, a time full of fun, drinks, fairytales, and most importantly, horses! The event would be lively, with a king, queen, and princess awaiting their subjects. A jester named Jimmy is ready to perform for royals and peasants. Knight Lancelot (Bobcats) and Knight Arthur (Spartans) awaiting to duel as soon as the clock ticks 6, making chatty remarks and flirting with the subjects before their long-awaited battle to win over the princess. As soon as the subjects show up to the medieval fair, The Fairest Fiddlers start playing music and liven up the mood to a cheery spirit. Various shopkeepers are dressed in their medieval attire, with gifts, food, and drinks galore prepared. Let's give this medieval rodeo a go!

Part 1
Once the subjects (citizens of Karakura) arrive at the Renaissance Fair, an announcement is made that the king and queen are to speak of the festivities. Everyone is to gather around the king and queen's tent, awaiting their commands. The king rises from his throne and first speaks, explaining the activities everyone's able to do around the event such as buying items, drinking, watching the jester performance, and crafts. The queen then jumps off her throne piping in, mentioning the most important event of the day, the jousting duel. She seems more excited about it than the princess. Knight Lancelot and Knight Arthur will duel it out to win over the princess in marriage. The princess seems completely annoyed by the whole situation, speaking to the jester as the king and queen speak. The king and queen will then announce everyone to head on off to the festivities, and to enjoy the fair!

Part 2
Everyone bustles around, festivities have begun! Crafts tables are full, the jester gets to performing, shopkeepers are yelling for subjects to come buy from their booths, KPD, government members, and other adults, are probably already getting drunk by now! The Fairest Fiddlers take music requests, playing modern songs into a more classic melody as done in Bridgerton. Everyone's all vibing, and everything's good! The time passes by, and soon the jousting duel is about to begin! Knight Lancelot and Knight Arthur are on opposite sides, taking turns showing off their horses, and their equipment, and completely making the crowd swoon. The duel begins and the two go at it, it's completely up to those who play the knights to decide who wins the jousting. Once the winner is named, the Knight wins the hand in the marriage of the princess. The princess gets up from her throne, clearly not happy. The jester seems to have an ulterior motive as he wraps a blindfold around the princess, whisking her away off the stage, to the forest.

Part 3
A frenzy starts, and everyone completely freaks out over the princess being kidnapped. The knights immediately book it off towards the forest, and KPD is alerted of the situation and starts searching the forest. Everyone is welcome to help search for the princess. The jester would be hidden somewhere in the forest with the princess. KPD gets a call of a location, and heads on over to find the princess tied up to a tree with the jester, a pipe wrench in his hand, and knights looking at the situation. The jester looked a lil' crazy, but maybe it was all an act? The princess would be screaming and yelling for help, and the knights would try to talk and reason with the jester, but the jester simply refused, not stating what he wanted with the princess. A crowd would be gathered around at this point, KPD keeping a barrier between them. The jester then would start a performance of a magical trick! The jester would talk and talk. . and then would poof in a magical cloud of dust, KPD would shoot a dart but it'd miss and hit the tree. The princess and jester were gone, no longer to be seen. The king and queen were there with the crowd, devastated that their daughter was gone. The Renaissance Fair would disperse and come to an end. A report later was announced, indicating the princess and jester were caught off in another country. . .in love perhaps?

Why would this event be beneficial to the server?
This event is honestly not beneficial in any way, shape, or form to the server, but it's a fun event for everyone to be a part of! I think it'd be fun for everyone to dress up as knights, princesses, fairies, and any magical creatures that come to mind. It'd give a distraction ICly to everyone who's maybe had a few tough days, and just needs to let off some steam and have some fun. Fantasy and medieval isn't a very common theme I've seen on SRP, and I thought it'd be nice to implement that into the server as an event. I know a lot of people on SRP also play Dungeons & Dragons, and it could allow them to dress up as their characters from it! Overall, I believe most people would have fun with this event with maybe becoming a different character for the day.

New Project (1).png
Event 2 | School Comic-Con

Type: School Event

Factions Involved
Teachers
Professors
School Employees/Council

Event Members Needed
Various Characters
Gojo
Sailor Moon
Darth Vader
Spider-Man
Saiki K.

~Class decorations based on the room theme
~Public schedule for class hosting times
~Obstacle/parkour courses for funsies
~Kahoot quizzes
~Barriers for the ultimate battle

Event Description
[!] Is uh- is this thing on? *Loud banging on the mic could be heard* Oh it's working- ANYWAYS! I hope you're all not your basic selves today because it's the SCHOOL COMIC-CON TODAY! Prepare for a fun day filled with events and obstacles, hosted by our wonderful faculty! And please. . .no blowing up or setting the school on fire during this time, we will find you. . . [!]

The school day would start normally, the announcement would be made that the School Comic-Con event was FINALLY in session! A schedule post would be made on the Karakura Academics server, showing the different themed classes professors and teachers would be hosting. There could be classes such as The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, JJK, etc. Professors and teachers would host as normal, and people could easily attend, or you could just walk to it as needed. College and high school roles do not matter, as it's a free day of fun, and you may go to any class you wish to mingle with those interested in similar animes, shows, or whatever it may be. Official characters played by event team members would walk around the school, joining classes and interacting with students, sort of like a meet and greet.

Part 1
Once the first period of classes has been hosted, students are free to attend. Teachers, professors, and other faculty would also be participating in the event, dressed up as characters. SLT, receptionists, caretakers, and other school employees, would run their jobs as normal, as school was still technically in session. In classes, students would be in a themed class such as Hunter x Hunter. Here, students would be given time to mingle with others, talk about their favorite characters, etc. Teachers then would hold a Kahoot quiz of their class theme, and challenge students against each other to who was the most knowledgeable on the theme. During this process, teams would be made with each of the classes themes, for the obstacle course happening later. This would proceed for the first 2 periods and stop for an event during lunchtime.

Part 2
Now that it's lunch, it's time for the obstacle course! Professors and teachers would lead their teams to the 1v1 obstacle course to battle it against each other. Spartans and Bobcats will be working together for once! Shocking, I know. Teams would be selected to fight against each other. Event team members would gather people around, entertaining them as teams battled it out. Team winners will be given an excuse from detention each. As for the teachers and professors, they get excused from teaching for the week if they'd like, oh, and bragging rights. Once the winners have been announced, it will be announced that it's time for the ultimate battle.

Part 3
Event team members playing their characters would gather around the football field, to play a silly little game. Students would watch on and cheer for their favorite character. It would be a mix of P2L and actual football, with keybinds set ahead of time to keep the game going. The characters would throughout the game go to the bleachers where the students resided, and would hype the cheering up. Once the game concluded, the school day will have ended. Students are free to remain around the school and mingle with each other, concluding the School Comic-Con.

Although a rather simple event, I think it'd be fun to get the teachers and professors involved in something besides school that they'd be able to host. Everyone's got their favorite shows, movies, etc. So why not have professors and teachers host their faves, and allow people to find those with similar interests? It'd be a great way to make friends both ICly and OOCly. It's kind of cool how each classroom could have a different theme going on, and people could visit multiple and maybe find out about something they've never heard before. Overall, although simple, I think it's a great opportunity to let people find others with similar interests.

New Project (3).png
Event 3 | Summer Fever/Jaws Event

Type: Server-Wide Event/Flash Event

Factions Involved
Hospital
KPD
Government
Reporter

Event Members Needed
Christy Runnings (Victim)
Lifeguard Summer
Lifeguard J.D.
Lifeguard Jessie
Lifeguard Lani
Fisherman Steve
Vendors

~Food and drink booths
~Giant ol' bonfire
~Lots of seating, umbrellas, and towels
~Closer lifeguard stations
~Small dock for Fisherman Steve
~Ambulances on standby
~Floaties, boards, etc. in da ocean

Event Description
[!] Dive into the ultimate beach bash at Karakura's first Summer Fever! Head over to the beach for a sizzling celebration of sun, sand, and sea! Indulge in mouthwatering food, sip on some refreshing drinks, and gather 'round the bonfire and roast some marshmallows at sunset! Don't miss out on the perfect day for swimming and creating unforgettable memories! [!]

It's a fabulous sunny day on Karakura's beach, and the city's hosting a Summer Fever party! Vendors with food and drinks await citizens, lifeguards at the ready to save anyone stupid enough to accidentally drown. Fisherman Steve is ready to do his daily fishing, unaware of the Summer Fever party occurring. Citizens would gradually make their way to the beach, where they could get some food and drinks, play some beach volleyball, hang out on the pier, swim in the ocean, roast a marshmallow, and so much more.

Part 1
Once citizens arrived at the beach, the lifeguards would make announcements to watch out for riptides, as they were unusually aggressive today. Christy Runnings our main star of the show, would mingle with citizens, make some friends, and enjoy her totally normal day at the beach. Fisherman Steve would have to cease his fishing as people swimming were scaring his fishies away. Fisherman Steve would eventually join the party, still cranky that he wasn't able to do his fishing daily, and complained to everyone who came up to him. Lifeguards would interact with those around their towers, while still watching those out on the sea with their binoculars. They would run down and swim out if anyone got too far away in the ocean, some people randomly being dragged out to the ocean at times. A casual day would ensue, until sunset, where everyone would be able to roast marshmallows and make smores!

Part 2
Lifeguards were given a small break, and those who wanted to keep swimming were warned. Lifeguard Lani had a ukulele and would sing songs around the fire. Now, now, Christy Runnings did not want smores tonight, she wanted to keep swimming. She and Lifeguard J.D. had hit it off pretty well, and the two of them decided to do some sunset swimming. While most people were sitting around the bonfire keeping warm, they snuck off far into the ocean. All of a sudden, a gut-wrenching scream was heard from the ocean, everyone ran over to the beach, those in the water confused. "SHARK, SHARK, GET OUT OF THE WATER!" was heard screaming from Lifeguard J.D. as he held Christy Runnings, who was missing an arm. Everyone in the water screamed and yelled, swimming back to the shore, those already on shore backing up, yelling warnings at others. Lifeguard J.D. made it to the shore, there'd be what seemed to be a shark fin out on the water, coming faster and faster towards them, and then it disappeared without a trace. EMS was immediately called and sent to the beach to claim Christy Runnings.

Part 3
Christy Runnings was set on a towel on the beach, Lifeguards surrounded her and did their best to prevent blood loss until EMS got there. Reporters came rushing to the scene almost like paparazzi, gathering info from citizens around them as to what exactly happened. EMS finally arrived, when all of a sudden Fisherman Steve fell off his pier, having attempted to fish as it was quiet in the ocean now. He let out a scream, and then nothing. EMS ran over to the dock, to see blood in the water, and no remains. Horrified, Lifeguards told everyone to exit the beach and to make way for EMS. KPD eventually came along and made sure everyone exited the beach, and that no one else needed rescue in the ocean. The ambulance took Christy Runnings to the hospital, where she later survived and was given a prosthetic. As everyone left, the government later announced that no one was to swim in the ocean until the shark was either caught or moved to a different location. It was now temporarily forbidden to swim in the ocean to protect the lives of the Karakura Citizens. Numerous signs were placed along the beach [!] SHARKS! DO NOT SWIM! FINE ¥10,000 [!] KPD tapes were set at beach entrances as a warning.

This would be beneficial to the server to allow a somewhat new lore aspect to Karakura. Shark attacks, now that's new, eh? Similar to the bear problem, sharks were now at the beaches of Karakura, probably enjoying the tropical climate and the warm oceans. This would allow KPD to add beaches to their daily routes, making sure no one was swimming in the ocean, otherwise they'd be fined. It may be possible with OOC consent to allow some more shark attacks. Eventually, the shark attacks would come to an end and the beach would open again. But I thought it'd be fun to have the beach closed down for a while, similar to a powerplant. Overall, thought it'd be a fun little event to the reference of the movie Jaws.

New Project (5).png
Event 4 | Ghostbusters Event

Type: Flash Event

Factions Involved
Shrine
KPD
Hospital
Government

Event Members Needed
Ghostbuster Peter
Ghostbuster Ray
Ghostbuster Egon
Ghostbuster Winston
Spirit of Officer Jennings
Evil Spirits

~Fake vacuums for Ghostbusters
~Ghostbuster vehicle (or any cool car)
~Goo spots around the city from evil spirits
~Builder assigned to each ghost to help with physical goo demonstrations

Event Description
[!] Attention citizens! Reports have indicated that malevolent spirits are haunting our city and kidnapping fellow citizens. For your safety, please remain indoors and avoid venturing out alone. The Ghostbusters are en route to tackle the paranormal menace head-on. Stay indoors, stay safe, and who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS! *Insert theme music!* [!]

The government will start with that announcement, telling people to remain indoors. A few kidnaps have happened before this announcement, the evil spirits have been kidnapping people and taking them into the forest. KPD is oddly nowhere to be found, are they dealing with their own spirit situation? Those who are caught outside will face the wrath of the evil spirits and be dragged into the forest. But soon, the Ghostbusters are seen arriving at the plaza! They all jump out there car, asking citizens who stupidly remained outside if they'd seen anything.

Part 1
The Ghostbusters have arrived to save the citizens of Karakura. Citizens who've witnessed the kidnappings lead the Ghostbusters to the forest. Evil spirits are seen surrounding a group of scared people. The Ghostbusters immediately jump into action, vacuuming the everliving life out of the evil spirits, until they're all secure in their gear. The citizens thank the Ghostbusters, and all seems well until a priest appears to the front of the crowd. The priest would explain to the Ghostbusters that the evil spirits were once just wandering ones that did not harm but suddenly became evil. The priest explains that there's a ritual they can perform at the shrine to cleanse the evil spirits, to return them to a peaceful afterlife. The Ghostbusters agreed and followed the priest to the shrine, where the ritual was to be performed, and the ghosts to be cleansed of their evil.

Part 2
Back at the KPD building, KPD was dealing with their evil spirit situation. Officer Jennings, an officer who had died at the hands of another officer was seeking revenge and was taking it on the KPD building. The entrance was locked, the power was off, phones weren't working, and they couldn't escape. Officer Jennings had them in his clutches, he was attacking officers relentlessly (with OOCly consent). Luckily, one officer was able to escape and jump out the window, where the service magically worked again. They were able to dial the Ghostbusters and told them to immediately head over to the KPD building. The Ghostbusters quickly arrived and entered the building. Officer Jennings had done a number on the officers, EMS was going to have a field day! The Ghostbusters once again jumped into action, it was the ultimate fight against a super powerful and revengeful ghost. The Ghostbusters got thrown around, their gear snatched but also did a number to Officer Jennings. The fight ended, and all the Ghostbusters together used their vacuums to suck up Officer Jennings fully. EMS were called and arrived to attend to wounded officers. The Ghostbusters headed back off to the shrine, hoping to get Officer Jennings cleansed as well.

Part 3
The Ghostbusters and other citizens arrived back at the shrine, where the priests and maidens had the ghosts surrounded, ready for the ritual. The Ghostbusters released Officer Jennings from their gear and yeeted him into the evil spirit pile. Officer Jennings was not having it, and unleashed his wrath upon the shrine, shooting goo in every direction, coating close buildings with it. The priest from earlier has had enough of this evil spirit mischief and started the ritual. The evil spirits all started screaming in agony as the ritual was performed. There was a flash of light, no one could see for a few seconds. Once everyone regained their rights to vision, the ghosts were all seemingly calm once again, even ol' Officer Jennings seemed to be calm, well in this case cranky. The priests appreciatively nodded towards the Ghostbusters, thanking them for helping Karakura with the evil spirits. Goo was everywhere in the city and lasted for a few days, but the spirits were at peace. . .for now. The Ghostbusters have saved Karakura for the first time, but will they be needed again?

This event would be beneficial to the server by allowing some more supernatural scenarios in Karakura. I'm aware there are a few spirits played by event members who like to hang around in the forest and around the city. It's fun to bring that supernatural aspect into SRP, playing with ghosts, having people be kidnapped for fun, goo around the city. I adore the movie Ghostbusters and I always find it fun when I recognize characters in events. Overall, I feel as if though more supernatural events could open a whole door to SRP lore, and most importantly it's a fun concept to play around with.

.•° ✿ °•.
Additional Notes:

Thank you for taking the time and patience to read through my application, have a wonderful day and/or night! ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶
╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7
|、˜〵
じしˍ,)ノ

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for your application and congratulations! We're happy to welcome you as an event team member! You will receive your roles and all other information you need shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread