will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
"losing interest, you won't find no better than this.."

Hi! My name is William, also known as willi, or will. I'm an active member of the community here and forever will be until age pulls me away. I've been playing on the Minecraft server since August of 2020, which means a whole year has been me taking part in activities which are held, both in SchoolRP and Roleplay Hub. Queue the random facts!:

• i'm from england
  • i have the world's most unusual music taste: hyper-pop, j-pop, rock, 2000s and uk rap (dave, d-block europe etc.).
  • i am a minor, which gives me basically no legal rights.
  • if i was to move to any place in the world, it would definitely be in the france/andorra/spain area.
  • i roleplay as meikan masuo and masaru endo, two characters that i am constantly developing
  • i have to mention this.. but stream dave's new album and see if you like it. chile- anyways,
  • i'm an inactive anime-watcher.
  • currently binging alice in borderland
  • i am a proud supporter of yamato ozaki's future dodgeball career
  • wubblie is one of my friend bests
  • apply for ems

some pet peeves innit:
  • americans putting on what they call a British (English*) accent, only to hear them try to sound like a high-pitched timmy from blue story (shots fired xx)
  • political talks. i don't need to know that donald trump blew up the white house.
  • /me he'd or /me she'd. especially if you've been minecraft roleplaying for over a year, but it doesn't bother me as much as the others above.
  • not knowing that half-life is a better retro game than the original doom.

hope you enjoyed it, STYLL.

Users who are viewing this thread