[WIP] Sofina Lemaire | Character Biography

Ash :)

Level 4
AshIsASimp
AshIsASimp
Omega
1689637876817.png

Character Summary:

Sofina Lemaire was born on the 17th of July in Lyon, France. She had a good upbringing, went to a good school, her parents had a surprisingly big amount of money, and her family relationships were good. She lived with both her parents and her older brother. When she turned 17, she ran away, moving to Karakura, Japan. She tends to give quite vague answers when asked why she left, blaming it on different views between her and her parents.

Appearance:
She had soft light-brown eyes and lighter pink hair that had a white streak in it. Her face was full of small, scattered freckles. She had a septum on her nose and various ear piercings. Looking closer, she has two distinct tattoos, a small snake along her right thigh and a star on her finger. She stood at the height of 5'3. Her figure was fairly curvy, and her posture was perfect, she rarely slouched. Her hands were soft and covered in an assortment of rings, each in a different style.

Personality:
She has an introverted personality, even struggling to meet new people. Despite this, when she does open up, she's very loyal to the people she is close with. Along with this, she tries to be nice to everyone, whether she is close with them or not. But she is also fairly blunt and impulsive; she tends to say things and do things without thinking about the cause and effect of them first. Even though she's quieter, she's very creative, spending most of her time in the library, drawing and daydreaming.​

Basic Information

Gender/Sexuality
Sofina identifies as a bisexual cis woman.
She prefers when people use, she/her or they/them pronouns when speaking about her.

Mental Illness/Mental Disabilities/Disorders
ADHD [attention deficit hyperactivity disorder]
SAD [social anxiety disorder]

Voice Claim
[WIP]

Equipment
She always carries around a plushie of a bee with cat ears and her journal. She also always has her pair of prada sunglasses!!

Hobbies
She has a habit of drawings things that happen to her that are fairly memorable, or people that mean a lot to her.

Flaws
Indecisive, heavily controlled by her emotions, impulsive, painfully quiet at times.

Skills
[WIP]​

Relationships and Family
[ KARAKURA RELATIONS ]

HATE - DISLIKE - NEUTRAL - FRIEND -
BEST FRIEND - LOVER
(If you know Sofina and want to be in here, dm me on discord (@AshIsASimp),

Boje Viklund | ALIVE
Lover
"Thank you for everything you do for me."
Boje is Sofina's current boyfriend. Although she wasn't originally looking for any sort of new romantic connection, after her previous one, she clicked with him. She has an overwhelming amount of trust in him. She feels as though he is the one person she could turn to, no matter what terms they were on. No matter what happens between them, his care for her never wavers and she appreciates him even though she doesn't say it much. She feels free to openly talk about her feelings, hopes, even more.

Xavier Reyes | ALIVE
Friend
"I actually hate you, okay not really."
Although he wasn't the first person Sofina met in Karakura, she connected with him immediately. He's always there to listen to her rants, even when she sounds dumb. Along with that, he helped her reach out and make more friends, such as his girlfriend, Elyana, and some of their friends. She trusts him a lot and is comfortable telling him anything.

Heo Su | ALIVE
Friend
"I know we don't talk much, but thank you for trying to include me."
Heo was the first person that Sofina met in Karakura other than Alcide. Even though they aren't extremely close, she trusts him and doesn't have any problems opening up to him about things. She still wants to speak to him more and hopes that they can become better friends, even with the new divide in the friend group.

Meika N. Haas | ALIVE
Friend
"I'm honored that you felt comfortable sharing some of your feelings with me. I hope we can become better friends."
Sofina can't really remember where or how she ran into Meika, but she feels like she's known her for ages. She wants to get closer with Meika, but isn't completely sure how. Although they were never extremely close, she misses hanging out with her regardless. She feels happy and free to be herself around Meika.

Miyako Sakai | ALIVE
Friend
"Thank you for checking in on me and caring. It means more to me than you'll ever know."
Sofina isn't close with Miyako, but since they met, she's had a lot of respect for her. She's intrigued by Miyako's hatred of delinquency and how she hasn't bent on those feelings even after being around Heo, Alcide, Meika, and Sofina for so long. She still wants to be closer with Miyako but doesn't know how. She is extremely appreciative on how much Miyako has tried to check in on her, despite Sofina's current separation from the group.

Alcide Blaise | ALIVE
Friend
"Stop calling me a cripple.... thanks."
Alcide was the first person that Sofina met in Karakura as well as being her ex-boyfriend. She had an immediate connection with him. So far, they have separated romantically, which for a while caused her to separate from the group. After quite a bit of healing and some moving on, Sofina now feels comfortable around Alcide again although they don't talk much. She no longer feels romantic feelings for him but does feel a lot of platonic love as well as respect. She enjoys hanging out with him and hopes they are able to continue rebuilding a friendship.

Pre-Karakura Backstory
[WIP]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread