mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Xaavia's super cool and very late introduction B)

Xaavia

Level 4
Xaavia
Xaavia
Omega+
HI!
I'm Clover and I use they/them pronouns. I'm 21 and a genderdoe, demisexual lesbian.
I've been playing Minecraft since I was a little fetus when Minecraft first came out and have been roleplaying on different servers for AGES. I'm neurodivergent and disabled and am absolutely fixated on astronomy, radiation and diving accidents. I also sew and run a small business and have always had an interest in martial arts. I used to do boxing and a little bit of kendo and I still do LARP to this day, though I hope to get back into boxing and start krav maga if I figure out how to manage my disabilities a bit better. I am an advocate for proper disability representation and education, hence me being as loud as I am about them. I also draw and make minecraft skins and have always loved making OCS to draw.
I dress in alternative fashion, typically in darker colors, but make all of my environments as pink as possible because if it can be pink it SHOULD be pink, unless I want to look like a broody teenager with my taste in clothes.
I like to collect strange things (more TRINKETS for my TRINKET SHELF). I have begun collecting monster high G3 and I have a stash of LPS from when I was a kid that I will take with me to my damn grave. I like collecting cat figures if I ever come across a weird one for the shelf in the wild. I have a stash of cool rocks like any sane person on this planet and I collect dice. Considering my small business is selling dice bags, it's only fair that I'm allowed to have way too many dice.

My favorite games are Minecraft, Stardew, BG3 and Cyberpunk. I also enjoyed Cult of the Lamb, the Sims, Sallyface and Stray. My desk is overloaded with Sylveon figures, despite me only playing one Pokemon game. Funny pink creature goes brrrrr. I also like games like Magic the Gathering and I have the coolest deck because it's all just pretty women or cool demons. I've also been playing DND for a good few years, 10/10 would recommend.

My favorite characters to play on SRP are Eris and Sol, but I enjoy playing Tsu as well because the Occult club is DOPE and you all should totally join. I'm buying an alt account to apply for the shrine and I assume I'm going to love playing Prim too because I adore her character so far that I've written up. She's inspired by my DND character, also named Primrose who is my current favorite still. Druid/Barb multiclass let's GOOO!

aoblossom

Level 16
It is nice to meet you! Honestly, I have always wanted to get into DND but never knew where or how to start, could you give me some tips?

Xaavia

Level 4
Xaavia
Xaavia
Omega+
It is nice to meet you! Honestly, I have always wanted to get into DND but never knew where or how to start, could you give me some tips?
finding a group is mega hard GUH. you could always make one but learning dnd as a dm is tricky :( i have a group i play in where we have a continuing world and characters but the dm rotates weekly for "adventures" for the adventuring guild to go on so its not taxing on one person as the dm and everyone gets to play :) also means that since its individual quests, it doesnt matter if a player has to miss out so its pretty disability friendly too. 10/10 recommend that layout for newbies honestly cos everyone can learn together without the stress of a whole campaign

ErikFinster

Level 123
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+

[...] I enjoy playing Tsu as well because the Occult club is DOPE and you all should totally join. [...]
Thank you for advertising the Occult Club.

Also Druid and Barbarian multiclass is a beast!
Rage + Wildshape? W!
Damage resistance and enhanced damage galore!
Pre-Rage Buffing and Post-Rage Healing potential? WW!!
Unamored Defense + Druid's tendency to avoid metal armor? bingooo
Path and Circle Features synergize well (like Totem Warrior Bear and Moon Circle!)
Great CON, STR, and WIS saving throws!
Great frontline capabilities! Great Scout/Spy role! And versatile as supporter/controller!
Focus on Constitution and Wisdom for spellcasting and durability - with secondary focus on Strength!
War Caster Feat helps to maintain concentration on spells before raging!

Xaavia

Level 4
Xaavia
Xaavia
Omega+
Thank you for advertising the Occult Club.

Also Druid and Barbarian multiclass is a beast!
Rage + Wildshape? W!
Damage resistance and enhanced damage galore!
Pre-Rage Buffing and Post-Rage Healing potential? WW!!
Unamored Defense + Druid's tendency to avoid metal armor? bingooo
Path and Circle Features synergize well (like Totem Warrior Bear and Moon Circle!)
Great CON, STR, and WIS saving throws!
Great frontline capabilities! Great Scout/Spy role! And versatile as supporter/controller!
Focus on Constitution and Wisdom for spellcasting and durability - with secondary focus on Strength!
War Caster Feat helps to maintain concentration on spells before raging!
RIGHT? im meant to stay in wildshape as much as possible so i can rage as my bonus action as combat starts but for the roleplay aspect i dont, but the multiclass is SO GOOD OH MY GOD
dnd beyond logged me out so i cant check my stats cos i cbf logging back in rn but i think im bear totem >:)

Users who are viewing this thread