What is your Minecraft username?:
Xhast421

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, Xhast#0609

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CET

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I'm very active on the server averaging about 4 hours a day on the days I have school, but on the weekends that number varies.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Sadly I have all of them I got when I was very new to the server and I've kept a clean record ever since. 1st one was because I used an afk-bot to grind grades (My grade was broken and I didn't realize it). 2nd was for erotic literature (Someone dropped me a book called "A guide to you know what"). 3rd and last one was for ERP cause I wanted to do the secret leaf village jutsu One thousand years of death.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the position of nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
School nurses are employees who work with the children making sure that they are feeling well. They work year-round to ensure that the students don't get hurt and use their clinical judgment as well as health expertise to tend to kids who aren't feeling well or have been injured. A school nurse will also assess students well being and follow up with them to see if their condition has worsened or improved if worsened the nurse will help the student get more qualified help from a doctor. Besides taking care of students, the nurse will also ensure that no sickness or flu is spreading in the building. The nurse therefore also deals with illnesses spreading from student to student. If a student has received a major injury such as breaking a leg or ingesting something they shouldn't have, it is the nurses' duty to call ems to get them treatment. The nurses will also take care of students who've come into school drunk often letting them rest on one of the cots in the nurse's office while supplying them with water. Nurses are tasked with cleaning and bandaging cuts, providing ice packs to stop bruising, and ensuring the students are treated for any injuries. Nurses will work with giving students, their parents or guardians, and staff advice on the students' health issues.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I would say I'm very well-versed in RP having played on the server for about 7-8 months. I know the ins and outs of DetailRP thanks to doing alot of GangRP/CombatRP. When it comes to MedicalRP I believe the Combat and GangRP have helped me a lot due to all the injuries you sustain, I've been able to look at others and learned how to take care of simple injuries such as taking care of bruises, cleaning wounds, how to take care of a headache, broken noses, and sprained legs/arms. Though MedicalRP is still new to me I am ready to learn more.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join the School Employee faction because I want to be able to help the students, I want to help provide the students with the assistance they need be it through stopping fights or treating injuries. I want to find new parts of roleplay as well as become more well-versed in it. I want to be a part of the School Employee faction cause I think it will help me grow as a person and as a player on the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Denied - Xhast420 Shrine Priest Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [Denied]
Denied - P.E Teacher LampRP. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [Denied]
Denied - Xhast IT-Teacher application (delete whenever i changed my mind) | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [Denied]
Russian Application Try 2 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [Accepted]
Xhast420 Russian application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [Denied]
Spanish Language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
He would gently smile before asking them to stop or step away from the counter. He doesn't really like unnecessary conflict and would like to resolve it peacefully without having to hand out punishment. He'd issue a warning to them telling them that three warnings will grant them detention. If it got to the point where detention would be issued and the student still kept disrespecting him he would threaten to call down SLT. If it didn't stop, he would call SLT to take care of it.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He would assess the situation stepping in between the two to stop them from throwing another punch at each other. After doing so he would promptly tell them off before listening to both their sides of the story and taking them to the nurses' office to have any injuries taken care of and after all injuries have been tended to he would issue out their punishment.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would tell them off explaining that what they were doing was inappropriate. If they do not stop after he told them to he would gather the evidence before taking it to a higher up.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He would treat his peers with respect making sure their day is going okay. He'd often stand around having small conversations with everyone, asking if they want more coffee or if they were feeling hungry. He would make sure they knew they could come to him for advice or help when it comes to anything.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would examine the knocked-out student noticing the bruise he would gently place an icepack on the bruise. He'd take a step back waiting for them to wake up so that he could continue investigating what had happened.
/me he would gently hold the injured student's arm up investigating the burn. "This might sting a little." He said before getting an alcoholic wipe and cleaning around the burn to get rid of any bacteria. He would grab some bandages before leading the student to the bathroom where he could rinse the burn before bandaging it up and placing a little sticker on their cheek.
/me he would gently hold an icepack to the students nose numbing the are before gently placing his hands on their nose. "3, 2 and 1!" He said quickly snapping the nose back into place. "Hold the icepack to it a little longer to stop the bruising." He said before applying a splint to help the nose stay in the right place.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only)
Joaquín Hernandez

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Joaquín

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Nursing, Mental health counseling
Minors: Chiropractic, Physical therapy

Nationality: Colombian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: Japanese, Russian

Backstory
Joaquín Martinez was born in a small village located in Colombia to two loving parents on the 7th of march 1995. His mother worked as a nurse in the local hospital and he would often come with her to work, he would watch her treat the patients with stars in his eyes. He loved watching his mother help people, and that love would quickly turn into an interest in the medical field. As a kid, he would always wish for toys so that he could play doctor at home. At 15 his mother tragically passed away from an unknown disease, which caused him to become filled with grief. He shut himself in refusing to leave his room until one day. The staff from the hospital had all gathered together to personally offer him a small part-time job, telling him "It's what his mother would have wanted.". He would work with them for 2 years until he finished school, he used the money he had made to go to college and decided to get a master's degree in nursing in honor of his mother. He went to Russia to intern at a hospital there where he quickly picked up the language and learned the ropes. After moving back to Colombia and graduating his father told him to go explore the world and live happily for a while before starting work. He traveled east stopping in a few other countries before finally ending up in Karakura. He would fall in love with the small town instantly eventually buying a small apartment and sending in a work application at the local high school.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
After moving to Karakura he would notice the amount of gang violence that had infested the small town he would see all the injured kids, wanting to help them. He took some time to think, trying to figure out how he would be able to do so best. After seeing that the school had some positions for nurses open it clicked in his head. He would realize it's best to guide the kids away from the violence early using his degrees and burning passion passed down from his mother for nursery to deter them from the life of a criminal. He would start writing his application hoping to make his mother happy by getting accepted and helping just like she once did.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Joaquín would sometimes substitute for his cousin who worked as a preschool teacher when he still lived in Colombia, she would give him a plan on how the lesson was going to be done, etc. He would take care of the kids getting hurt on the playground gently bandaging their wounds and helping them understand it was gonna be okay. He would always do his best to make sure the kids got home to their parents with a smile on their face and no injuries.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"I should be accepted over other applicants for a few reasons. I have a burning passion when it comes to helping people, I will do my utmost best to help the students pave the way to a bright future. I am a hard worker and I promise I will not disappoint. I have always put others before me making sure that they are okay before I worry about myself. I have past experience in the field both working as a nurse and helping out in a school environment, and I believe Karakura High School would be an amazing start for the rest of my upcoming life."

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Please tell me if there is anything I can improve :)

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread