Level 78
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

xXKam

Discord Name & Tag:

mckamsym

Previous bans:

"Duping"- Was banned for handing around duped items i was handed. I hadn't known they were duped and appealed it and apologized for all inconveniences caused. [https://schoolrp.net/threads/mckamsyms-ban-appeal.62747/]

"Failure to report rule breaking"- This is what the ban was changed to, i appealed it and it got denied because i only had a short time left on the ban. I understand the ban and have shown my apologies [https://schoolrp.net/threads/mrkamsyms-ban-appeal.62917/]

Describe your activity on the server:

I joined the server on December 27th 2022. I had taken RP seriously since the start and got my few warnings when i was learning to role play. I have around a month of playtime and try and play for at least 4 hours a day!I spend my weekdays on srp being active from 3pm to 7pm BST. This means (if i get accepted) i will be quite active and able to sort any crimes that would be happening at the time. When i started role play i was adopted into CrimeRP, this means i have quite strong CombatRP skills and also know how the police act and what the laws of Kakura are, as well as the rules surrounding SRP. After around 3-4 months of CrimeRP i quit and focused more on the socialable/ romance side of RP and managed to get on the good side of a lot of the faction workers! I have collected around a year on this server and know all the complex and basic parts of CombatRP.I also have noticed that in the mornings when i am on (10am BST) there seem to be a low amount of officers on and active, so i think an officer on during these times would benefit the KPD and the RP situation! My overall activity means i am quite strong in all aspects of SRP!

Which timezone are you in?

BST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Kakura Police Application: Denied

Ukrainian Application: Accepted

Russian Application: Denied

Russian Application: Accepted

Third language application: Denied

Third Language application: Accepted

Korean Application: Accepted

JSL Application: Accepted

If you would like the links for these you can DM me on discord (mckamsym)

What is your motivation for applying?:

At the moment normal RP is running dry as i have done everything that i can think of doing. I have spotted this faction, its great qualities and the benefits i get as well as the community i am protecting. This generally means the RP will be more enjoyable and will have very experienced RPers. If we assume i am welcomed into such a faction, i would be able to be part of a faciton promoting justice and strength to the foundation of Kakura! I am keen to be part of a faction that seems so much fun to be a part of and overall a great experience to be in! I have alot of respect for the people working in this faction as well. Being part of this faction will fuel my motivation to play this server more. The amazing impacts and changes that KPD makes on this server is amazing and it would be wonderful to join!

In all the roleplay experiences ive been a part of, my traits will suit this faction the best. I have been part of gangs, shops, heck ive even been on a few youtube videos! This faction means that i can fit in with the same style of RP that suits my characters! One of these main ones are keeping a polite and kind attitude to those who treat me with disrespect, no matter what.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I understand and i am aware of every single rule of SRP and the KPD side of the rules. I found that consistently revising the rules found on the Forums meant i knew everything to know about the rules. Alot of KPD is similar to the state of police work in real life.

I understand that you can climb the rank ladder and go from

Cadets: New KPD recruits who would proceed through training and exams before being promoted to Patrol Officers

Patrol Officer: Now you are given an area to patrol and you can start working your way up the work force!

Corporal: These are usually the personell who train Cadets and supervise Officers that they are told to supervise

Seargent: These hand out tasks and are just another higher rank than Corporal

Lieutenant: They preform administrative duties.

Captain: This is basically an assistant of the commisioner and control the KPD Station when the commisioner is not around.

Commissioner: This is normally one of the most experienced on the job and are the highest form of authority in the KPD

I also understand what each item does surrounding the Police Force.

Baton- A weapon used to sedate criminals, it can be mugged and has to be actioned to taken out unless you are out of range. The range is 2 blocks as it is a close range weapon. As well as this all officers can access this item.

Police Radio- A plastic waterproof device used to communicate through EMS. It can either be in the officers hand or on the officers shoulder. It cant be broken if they have Major or KPS on the officer. You need to act to speak if you are in range. This is often used to call for backup, communicate with other officers and hospital workers, and alert other officers of potential threats.

Breathalyzer- This is a way of measuring the amount of alcohol in a persons system. It cant be mugged, and must be actioned to use. This is often used on people in vehicles that are told to stop.

Handcuffs- Steel handcuffs used to restrain suspects or criminals. They cant be mugged, they can be resisted with rolls but this will lead to an arrest for resisting arrest. All officers carry two handcuffs.

Stun Blaster- A weapon causing the victim to be shocked for two minutes. It cant KO, It cant be mugged, Has to be actioned to be taken out unless your out of range, must be actioned unless the target is in active movement. Seven block firing range and grants major permissions if attempted to stun or if the stun hits.

Crowbar- Used to pull doors open. Two hit KO, two block range, can be mugged but must have valid perms. Has to be actioned to be equipped or used and can only be used by Corporals or higher!

Pepper Spray- Cant KO, cant be mugged, grants minor assault perms, blinds for max of 30 seconds, has to be actioned to be taken out which you have to use rolls, then to use it on someone it is honor.

Tranquilizer: Biggest thing is that they are accesible to police sergeants and detective inspectors, needs to be actioned and rolled successfullly to be taken out when in range, has the total ammunition of 2 darts, as well as this needs to be rolled and actioned to reload, this can not be mugged and you dont need to roll to hit an individual

Riot Sheild: This can be accesed by all officers, when in use, the user may not, this can be mugged and can only be offensively used to push a target out of range. To swap hands it is in you must have successful rolls and action.

There is also non item Roleplay items like:

Luminol that shows if there is any blood or dents on an item

Flashlight that lights up an area

Baton Holder that hold the baton

Key Holder holds your keys to rooms and jail cells

Key opens jail cells and rooms

Body Camera records what you see

Disposable Gloves used to inspect items and crime scenes

Finger Print Scanner

First-Aid Kit used to aid co-workers or people in harm

Raiding of a residence: As soon as a proper warrant has been given for a vaild reason like murder or kidnapping happening at a specific location. Whether this be an apartment, house, tower, penthouse or perhaps an estate, a warrant lets officers raid that specific location. During a raid, officers are expected to search every chest, making sure every block is searched until you are confident everythings searched. The hard bits finding a hidden room or chest the suspect may be hiding illegal weaponry or items.

Swatting: This is when a officer carries out a search with riot gear which can only be worn in high risk situations! This is often accompanied by a gas mask which protects them from tear gas often used in situations like these. Officers also tend to wear bullet proof vests to stop them from getting dangerous cuts or wounds.

Arresting someone: Once you have arrested an individual you are supposed to give them their list of felonies, their set bail, their time before they can be bailed and finally offer them a trial paid for on their behalf. You are also supposed to complete a mug shot as well as assure it is not their account that bails them out, it must be another individual.

Manhunts: These last for 45 OOCLY minuites. This is when somebody from a crime scene escapes that would have been arrested or suspected for crimes. Manhunts are supposed to be when you hunt down a character endlessly for 45 minuites. CCTV (i will talk about next) help soooo much here! It is considered a hazard to let a criminal wander the streets especially if it is someone that might have illegal weaponry or has commited assault. If you dont find the criminal, they may change outfit and log out. After this timer you put them on a wanted board, dead or alive, until they are caught.

CCTV: CCTV is you best friend around 90% of the time. You can use this to scope out a previous crime scene to know exactly what happened, even catching out crimes that you can find just surfing through! These cameras have a 30 block range that show exactly what happened. This can be used to find out what happened when investigating a case, in some cases even showing some left out evidence. KPD is not permitted to look at cameras on private property without the owners permission. With this, shopkeepers can tamper with the footage and delete some parts they dont want KPD to see!

Patrol duty: This is normally with four officers wandering the streets, stopping crimes from happening and searching any suspicious personell. A cadet may join patrol as long as someone higher than them has given permission or invited them along. They must be under supervision at all times by someone superior. Detectives can go on patrol at any point without approval needed. They must stay on high alert and report everything they see on their radio that seems suspicious or may be a crime, warning other officers in the area.

Desk: Cadets cant answer calls or jump on emergency calls simply due to their inexperience. Cadets can at any point however sit at the front desk and work there, you can answer questions, accept bail payments as long as the timer is completed and patting down people that set off the metal detector as they walk by. You cant go AFK here, there is a break room for that.

Taken from the Laws & Regulations Thread.

Familiar with most of them, as some of them apply to the real world.

Fineable Offenses

Each of these offenses are minor crimes that will not result in jail time nor a criminal record, unless a fine goes unpaid.

Loitering

The act of remaining on grounds operated by a private entity, extended past their welcome.

Jaywalking

The act of crossing or stationing in a roadway without use of a marked crosswalk.

Harassment

The act of harassing or disturbing an individual in any way, shape or form against their will. This includes, but is not limited to, blackmailing, verbal abuse, defamation, stalking, chasing, criminal intimidation, etc.

Illegitimate Possession of Bats/Ballistic masks

The act of possessing a ballistic mask(s) or bat(s) while having a felonious criminal record

Defamation

The act of damaging someone else's reputation through slander.

Criminal Intimidation

Making verbal, physical, or otherwise criminal threats toward a person.

Blackmail

The act of attempting to force someone to do a specific action(s) by threats.

Possession of Un-prescribed Medication

The unlawful possession of any sort of medical item without a required prescription

-In the case of crutches, the item will only be taken away if the individual can walk properly without the need of them. Otherwise, they should be advised to go to the Hospital to get a new prescription

Irresponsible Driving

The act of driving unlawfully by driving on the wrong side of the road (the right lane), or doing a turn in the middle of a roadway

Bribery

The crime of an individual attempting to prevent the work of an officer through bribery.

Underage Possession of Alcohol or Smoking Accessories

The crime of an individual below the legal age (20) actively or previously possessing alcohol or smoking accessories.

Possession of Fake Identification

The crime of an individual possessing a forged or otherwise tampered piece of government identification.

Disorderly Conduct

The crime of behaving in a disruptive manner to themselves or others in public. In regards to yelling, a fine will only be put in place for yelling in a neighborhood or apartment complex

Disrespect Toward a Government Official

The act of acting unlawfully disrespecting an on-duty government official.

Public Intoxication

The act of being drunk in a public region.

Failure to possess an I.D.

Failure to show one's I.D. car to a Government official when asked. Only applicable to individuals who are 16 or older.

Motor Vehicle Offenses

These laws fall beneath the (KMVA) Karakura Motor Vehicle Act, violation of them will result in a criminal record along with jail time, as well as the potential to suspend or remove a person's driving abilities.

[F] Kidnapping with a Vehicle - 6 Months

The action of abducting someone against their will and/or holding them captive using a vehicle.

[F] Evasion With a Vehicle - 3 Months

The act of driving away from a law enforcement after being flagged during the performance of their duty.

[M] Street Racing - 2 Months

The illegal form of auto racing that occurs on a public road.

Animal-related Offenses

The laws listed here fall under (KAWA) Karakura Animal Welfare Act. These laws are in place to prevent cruelty & abuse toward animals.

[F] Animal Murder - 12 Months

The intentional act of killing any animals, domesticated or wild.

[F] Animal Abuse - 4 Months

The illegal practice of using an animal as a target for physical assault.

[M] Illegitimate Possession of an Animal - 2 Month

The act of abducting an animal that is not under one's existing ownership.

Minor Crimes

These crimes will result in a criminal record & jail time.

[F] Tampering with Government Equipment - 3 Months

The crime of tampering with government equipment or to make unauthorized alterations.

[F] Illegal Services - 3 Months

Any advertised or services that are deemed unlawful, such as selling alcohol to minors

[M] Theft/Scamming - 2 Months

The act of illegal taking another individual's possession through force, fraud, among others.

[M] Restraining Order Violation - 2 Months

The unlawful crime of violating the terms of an approved restraining order.

[M] Obstruction of Justice - 2 Months

The crime of interfering in police duties by physically or verbally obstructing police work.

[M] False Reporting - 1 Month

The crime of knowingly making a false statement that is material to criminal investigation.

[M] Vandalism - 1 Month

The act of involving deliberate destruction or damage to public or private property.

[M] Evasion - 1 Month

The act of escaping from or running from a police officer once halted or otherwise instructed to face a wall.

[M] Trespassing - 1 Month

The act of entering another's private property without authority of the property owner.

[M] Resisting Arrest - 1 Month

The act of an individual obstructing, resisting or delaying a law enforcement confrontation during the performance of their duty.

[M] Misuse of the 110 Hotline - 3 Day

The action of calling 110 for purposes that are not related to any emergency services.

Assault Crimes

These crimes all have to do with offenses related to unconsented instances of assault.

[F] Assault with a Deadly Weapon - 12 Months

The usage of a lethal weapon on another civilian with intent to cause major harm

[F] Assault on a Government Official - 6 Months

The intentional assault on a Government Official (KPD, EMS, KT) during the line of duty

[F] Assault with a Weapon - 6 Months

The usage of a non-lethal blunt weapon on another civilian with intent to cause harm

[F] Kidnapping - 4 Months

The action of abducting someone against their will and/or holding them captive.

[M] Assault - 2 Months

The crime of actively starting a fight against someone unconsentedly.

Government Crimes

These offenses have to do with town/executive-related matters, and can only be issued with the approval of a Mayor/trial case.

[F] Tax Evasion - Variable

The unlawful act of intentionally evading taxes after failing to comply when issued with a notice from the Government.

[F] Government Corruption - 20 Months

Any sort of unauthorized affiliation between a government official and a member of a criminal organization.

[F] Government Misconduct - 6 Months

The intentional failure to follow government guidelines, training or duties that result in someone's being harmed.

[M] Government Negligence - No Jailtime

The unintentional / intentional failure to follow government guidelines, training or duties

Major Crimes

These crimes will result in a felonious criminal record, as well as a long jail time.

[F] Weapon Trafficking - 20 Months

The act of selling or distributing illegal weaponry.

[F] Hostage Taking - 16 Months

The act of taking a hostage and or demanding a ransom.

[F] Gang Affiliation - 16 Months

The act of being apart of a group of people in which commit illegal services/crimes that has been contributed to.

[F] Possession of Illegal Weaponry - 3 Months

The unlawful possession of illegal weaponry that is capable of extensive harm.

[F] Breaking and Entering - 4 Months

The intentional act of damage to a private property to allow yourself and or others to enter.

Murder Crimes

These crimes will result in a criminal record, jail time, & may result in life sentencing or the death penalty.

[F] Capital Murder - LIFE / 40 Months (If attempted)

Deliberate killing of a government official. (Police, Hospital-Staff, Governor, and Mayor)

[F] First Degree Murder - LIFE / 30 Months (If attempted)

Deliberate killing of another individual that is planned beforehand.

[F] Second Degree Murder - LIFE / 20 Months (If attempted)

The deliberate killing of another individual that occurs without planning beforehand.

[F] Manslaughter - 16 Months

The killing of another individual in which the offender acted without intent to kill.

[F] Conspiracy to Commit Murder/Major Injury - 10 Months

The intentional action of placing hits and/or ordering third parties to commit Murder or Major Assault on an individual

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The presence of police in School Role-Playing (SchoolRP) can serve several important purposes:

Safety and Security: The primary role of the police in SchoolRP is to ensure the safety and security of the school environment. Just as in real-life schools, having a police presence can help deter potential threats, handle emergencies, and respond quickly to any incidents that may occur on school grounds. This creates a sense of safety and reassurance for students, teachers, and parents participating in the role-playing scenario.

Teaching about Law and Order: Including police in SchoolRP provides an opportunity to educate participants about the importance of law and order in society. It allows players to understand the roles and responsibilities of law enforcement officers, fostering a better understanding of their duties and the need for rules and regulations to maintain order in a community.

Conflict Resolution and Mediation: In SchoolRP, conflicts and disputes between students or other participants can arise. The police can play a role in mediating these conflicts and teaching the importance of peaceful resolution. It's an opportunity to demonstrate that resorting to violence or breaking the law is not the right way to handle disagreements.

Promoting Positive Relationships with Police: For some individuals, the only interactions they might have with the police are negative ones. In SchoolRP, portraying the police in a positive light can help bridge the gap between the community and law enforcement. This can contribute to building trust, understanding, and positive attitudes towards the police.

Educating about Law Enforcement Procedures: SchoolRP can incorporate scenarios that involve law enforcement procedures such as traffic stops, handling emergencies, conducting investigations, etc. This can provide insight into the complexities of law enforcement work and the importance of following proper procedures.

Promoting Respect for Authority: Including the police in SchoolRP can reinforce the concept of respecting authority figures. While it's important to encourage critical thinking and questioning of authority in appropriate contexts, it's also essential for students to understand the significance of respecting those who uphold the law and work to keep communities safe.

Exposing Students to Different Careers: In a SchoolRP setting, introducing law enforcement characters can expose students to the idea of a career in policing or criminal justice. This exposure might spark an interest in some students to learn more about these professions and consider them as potential career paths.

It's important to note that the portrayal of police in SchoolRP should be done thoughtfully and responsibly. The goal is not to glorify or sensationalize law enforcement activities but to create realistic and educational scenarios that promote safety, understanding, and positive community engagement. Additionally, it's crucial to be mindful of the context and the age appropriateness of the participants to ensure a positive and constructive experience for everyone involved.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

If the reason is valid then yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

If i am accepted it is such a luxury that i will take it as a job i would in real life.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes i do!

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

He would smile presenting his hand for a hand shake,

"Yujiro Zubov at your service"

Character's age (if accepted):

Gave a warm smile before counting on his fingers

"29 at last count."

Character's gender & pronouns:

"Male, He/Him"

Character's Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

"Grade-12, i tended to focus on history and english the most. I found those the most intresting!"

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

*Yujiro took a moment, clasping his hands*
"I speak Korean and Japanese Sign Language!"

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

"Whos that over there?" Its Yujiro! A man with black hair that often was found with his hair styled messily into a Middle part. His hair would have a slightly wavy texture to it giving him a strange mix of a scruffy yet neat look. He would have deeply sunken eyes that should show a slight glint in the direct light. Yujiro would carry a athletic build showing off his large strength yet agility! He would be exactly 6'3 and stood with a well-disciplined posture. His face would rest with a stern expression like he was always planning the next move. His uniqueness would rely on the scar resting on his left cheek that he didn't like to talk about... Yujiro also had a scar across his left bicep showing his strength and discipline. He knows that there is a time to joke and there is a time to not. He knows that no matter the situation he has to make sure he is a good role-model for others and that the reputation is kept well. He would tend to keep to a sort of 90's fashion giving him the sort of bad-boy look even though he was soft and had never committed a crime in his life.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

In a casual situation, Yujiro would act rather polite and tended to give off the classic "Big-Brother" character as he would always be polite yet would tell you if you were in the wrong. He had quite a jovial personality that meant he would be fun to hang around and be around! He was quite charismatic and charming to everyone. He tended to care for the others around him. Yujiro seemed to smile in everyones direction, not in a creepy way, just to make them feel safe in his aura. Making sure he had everyone on his good side. Because whats the point in enemies? He strikes up a conversation making sure everyone is happy.

When it turns to a professional situation, he tends to act a lot more strict and blunt. Making sure the job is done, and the job is done well! He assures the right thing is done and that everyone is happy with the result. He assures everything is in order and everything is perfect. He is extremely organized and acts it as well! He knows the difference between a professional and a casual scenario, so he knows when to entertain and when to not! He also understands the seriousness in each situation and how to act. For example, if there is a fine being placed, its not as serious as someone using illegal weaponry on another civilian.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Yujiro looks at teamwork like a superpower. You can be strong without it but its a large boost having it. If you are solo you can deal with small crimes and misdemeanors like not owning a fake ID or stop and searching someone. However, if you are in a team you can work with raids, searching power plant. Investigations. Similar, Kubota believes that teamwork builds a large amount of trust and a bond between your co-worker(s). The more people you work with, the better your reputation, building your trust making a better work environment and more efficient work.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
*Yujiro took a moment, placing his hands to the side of him, slowly putting them in his pockets*
"Well i can be anything! I like to be a leader on small occasions as it means i am trusted to make responsible choices. However being a follower means that you can do work exactly as its told and can make everything way more efficient. I just get the job done rather than make the job, ya'know?"
*Yujiro would neatly clasp his hands*
"It really depends on who's leading though, because if you put a cadet in charge of officers and tell the officers to follow the new cadets orders, its not really going to go well. In contrast though, if you put a coporal infront of a group of officers, you know that everything is going to go well, so thats a situation i can follow."
*Yujiro took another second placing the palm of his hand on his chin, resting his neatly across his jawline*
"However i can lead a fleet of my co-workers if i have to, i do believe i have the correct understanding of the force to know what to do in those situations when im needed!"

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Yujiro Zubov was born on a significant date, the 25th of June, in a private city located in Russia.

From an early age, he displayed an unwavering fascination with law enforcement and the pursuit of justice. His childhood was dominated by a deep immersion in police findings and the regulations of the city of Karakura, where he dreamed of one day becoming a police officer. However, tragedy struck at a young age when he bore witness to the heart-wrenching and cold-blooded murder of his own father on the city streets.

The harrowing event left an indelible mark on Yujiro's perception of crime and justice, instilling in him a burning determination to make a difference and bring criminals to justice. As he matured, Kubotai's resolve to become a police officer only grew stronger. He dedicated himself to honing his skills and expanding his knowledge, always keeping his heart set on joining the police force in Karakura. Amidst his passion for reading and music, where he found solace in playing the guitar and practicing martial arts, his ultimate ambition remained at the forefront of his mind. Nevertheless, a significant obstacle loomed in his path – the need to move from the private city to Karakura, which presented logistical challenges due to the distance. Undeterred, Yujiro toiled tirelessly, saving money and gathering the necessary resources over the course of several years.

Eventually, he managed to fulfill his dream, embarking on a journey to Karakura by utilizing a public airport as his means of transportation. Despite being an atheist, Yujiro's values and beliefs take a unique twist. He firmly upholds his belief in karma and the concept of life after death, sensing a cosmic balance that eventually ensures justice prevails. This ideology resonates with his deep desire to see criminals held accountable for their actions, further fueling his commitment to his chosen career. Throughout his life journey, Yujiro has remained steadfast in his aspirations, and the pursuit of romance has taken a backseat to his mission. Instead, his focus has remained fixed on achieving his lifelong dream of becoming a police officer and making a lasting impact on society. Yujiro's path has not been without challenges and setbacks, but his unwavering determination and dedication have allowed him to overcome each obstacle. While he may have experienced moments of regret in life, he has transformed those emotions into motivation to fuel his pursuit of future goals. With unclouded clarity, Yujiro envisions his future, aiming to become a respected and effective cop, serving the city of Karakura with unwavering dedication and integrity. The sum of his experiences has forged him into a strong, principled individual, ready to bring about positive change and ensure justice is served to those who deserve it.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

*Yujiro prepared himself, flaring his suit white polo shirt's cuffs slightly*
"No, you can not it is a deadly weapon, being found with one can lead to jail time for possession of illegal weaponry. You may also have your place of residence searched thoroughly!"

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
*Yujiro placed his elbows on the table putting one hand out and counting off fingers as he said:*

Some non=prescribed medication's are!

Melationin: ¥2,000: used to treat sleeping issues like insomnia, has no side effects

Multivitamins: 3,500: treats vitamin deficiencies caused by dietary decisions, disorders. No side effects

Eye-patch: ¥5,000: A bandage used to cover and protect the eye.

Cough Syrup: ¥6,000: A syrup that helps with any throat disturbance like sneezing or coughing. Can cause blurry vision, headaches or dizziness, nausea and can cause trouble sleeping

Wooden-Cane: ¥7,500: A cane to help the disabled

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
*Yujiro neatly placed his hands on the table in a clasp stating*
"I would turn assure my body camera is on."
*he would say pointing towards the centre of his chest*
"I then would step forward, peeling my co-worker away from the inmate. To do this i would grab my co-workers collar."
*Yujiro would say pointing towards the back of his collar*
"T
hrowing him to the side, i would then put the inmate back to his cell, assuring both of them were unharmed before turning in the camera footage to a higher-up!"

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

"If it is with blunt weaponry i would tase the man before separating the two making sure my co-worker is not injured before arresting the criminal for assaulting a police-officer. If it is with a deadly weapon i shoot the individual in the arms before separating the two and arresting the criminal for assault on an officer, possession of illegal weaponry and gang affiliation if it is a VGM weapon or UGM weapon. If the officer is out numbered i call in some back-up before assisting the officer whilst waiting for back-up."

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
*chuckled slightly, amused by the sound of a corrupt cop*
"If i suspect them being corrupt i immediately report it to the higher-ups whilst i gather evidence making sure the officer is dealt with!"

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
*smiled slightly, letting out a quiet laugh before stating:*
"I would reply with a blunt "Nah" before fining them for attempted bribery!"​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread