mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Yaku's AI-generation Corner

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Been posting some of my AI-generated pictures at the Roleplay hub Discord and thought it would be nice to archive them here.
It's a mix of user-requested roleplay characters and other various generations. I will generally try to describe what details are in each generation.
I do not have a artistic bone in me, and i'm not a artist. I don't want to dwell too much into the etiquacy of AI and art in generel, There are much brighter people then myself to discuss those subjects with.

Feel free to DM me on Discord if you want a AI-generated picture of your oc. Usually I need a character biography, but I can also help visualize a unfinished character ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________

Title: Juno Ōmori by ivette#7231. (https://schoolrp.net/threads/juno-Ōmori-biography.53691/)
Details: One police uniform, one casual and one holiday themed. Realistic style close-up with detailed facial features.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Title: Female Yaku.
Details: One of my earlies attempts at making a generation from a character description and doing a twist. Not my proudest generation, but I personally like how close I got the clothes.

Character: Unreleased OC based on a character description on MC.
Details: Anime/realistic style. Large focus on accesories, clothing and activity. One of the better hair descriptions I have made.

Title: Glitch
Detailes: Not based on any specific character. Attempt at making a glitchy artstyle.

Title: Chainsaw man
Details: Chainsaw man artstyle. Not based on any specific character. Focus on city and skysc****r background.

Title: Manga
Details: Two-toned manga magazine style. Not based on any specific characters.

Title: Man in park
Details: Dont make many masculine generations, so i thought it would be good to show it isnt just feminine. A very quick generation with not so complicated prompts.

Last edited:

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
what generator are you using
NovelAI, which uses Stable Diffusion. Stable Diffusion is open source, so there are both free and paid alternatives with varying degrees of complexity and quality.

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Title: Man in park
Details: Dont make many masculine generations, so i thought it would be good to show it isnt just feminine. A very quick generation with not so complicated prompts.

Users who are viewing this thread