mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Yelena Petrova - Bio

kevalhi

Level 4
1665550467420.png

(Nothing here should be taken ICly unless told so by me.)
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

“We all do have our own reasons for being alone; in my case, I just don’t like wasting my time on some assholes.”

BASIC INFORMATION

Full Name

Yekaterina Yelena Petrova

meaning; shining light

Aliases

Yelena
Kat
Rina
Lena

Ethnicity
Russian

Place of Birth
Moscow, Russia

Date of Birth
November 18th, 1999 making her a Scorpio.

Sexuality
Bisexual but leans towards men.

Height
5’3”

Weight
122.4 LBS

Occupations
College Student (Masters Degree)
Ex- Spartan Volleyball Member

Known Languages
Japanese
Russian
Korean

General Appearance

Yelena is a 5’3 Russian female with a strong accent, so it was sometimes hard to understand her. She’d be seen with freckles and sharp eyeliner on her greyish-blue eyes. You'd most likely see her in dark clothes with dark black eyeshadow, dramatic eyeliner, and either red or black matte lipstick. Yelena would have a lot of tattoos some simple ones are a Scorpio zodiac, Medusa, a clown, and her best friends birthday October 16th, 2001. The amount of piercings, scars, and bruises Yelena gets is too much to go through, Yelena's personality is quite difficult to figure out she's self-assured, blunt, hot-headed, and quite mean.

1665552176865.png 1665552188808.png 1665552722567.png

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.”

RELATIONS

Family Members
Mother - -[ Alive ]

Father - [ Dead ]
Brothers - [ Dead ]
Aunt- [ Alive ]

[Best Best Friend] Soyeon Cho

Yelena and Soyeon met from the volleyball team. They clicked right away and after a bit became best friends. Yelena is so proud of Soyeon and is happy to watch her Grow. A lot of people hated Yelena, for the wrong reasons and Soyeon was always there for her to this day Yelena owes Soyeon her life. Yelena and Soyeon are attached at the hip, they're always seen together and always will be.
"I'll be with you till the day I die"
[Soyeon Cho - Biography | SchoolRP]

[Best Friend] Vinciago A. Kaji
Pretty sure neither of them knew how they became friends but both of their odd personalities clicked. Vinny makes Yelena always feel at ease.
This pair is unrepeatable from how much they care about each other.
"Vinny thank you for everything you do for me, I appreciate you"
[ Vinciago A. Kaji bio! | SchoolRP ]

[Friends -honorable mentions]

˙ᵕ˙ Todd Anderson

˙ᵕ˙ Andre Santarossa

Past Relationships

For starters, Yelena has barely truly dated anyone.

Kayn Santarossa
Kayn and Yelena dated for only a few months and she truly liked him but after a while, he distanced himself from her. Multiple people told her he'd been cheating on her, and so she ended it planning it to be on a good note but that quickly changed.

Soyeon Cho
Yelena fell for Soyeon, it wasn't reciprocated but they became even closer after that.

Mental Disorders

Schizophrenia
[ A disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel, and behave clearly. ]

ADHD [ A chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness. ]

Obsessive-compulsive disorder [ Excessive thoughts (obsessions) that lead to repetitive behaviors (compulsions). ]

Bipolar disorder [ A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs. ]

Anxiety disorder [ A mental health disorder characterized by feelings of worry, anxiety, or fear that are strong enough to interfere with one's daily activities. ]

Clinical depression [ A mental health disorder characterized by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life. ]

Post-traumatic stress disorder [ A disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event. ]

[ please if you have any of these don't be afraid to ask for help ]

Current Look/ Wardrobe

1665577241410.png
1666025490105.png

"I was thought to be 'stuck up.' I wasn't. I was just sure of myself.”

Voice

Go To Song

Deftones - Change (In The House Of Flies)

Body Appearance

1665552983820.png

"Those who are possessed by nothing possess everything.”

BACKSTORY

On November 18th, 1999 Yelena was born in a small town in Moscow, it was a pretty poor town and everyone was as if a family. Her mother and father had her at a very young age so she practically grew up with her parents. She grew up with three older brothers [the triplets], Her mother, and her father. Her father was abusive mentally and physically to both her mother and her, but she loved him.
When Yelena was 12 her dad took her brothers to a gun range at night, her father drank that night and while planning on driving them home her father crashed over a bridge killing them all almost instantly. A 12-year-old Yelena has to identify her brothers and father, she was in shatters she no longer had her brothers and father, some of the most crucial people in her life. She no longer had anyone to play with she was completely alone and this caused a lot of her mental illnesses, she's afraid of people leaving and this causes her to push people away so she doesn't have to go through that pain anymore. Yelena's mother was always there for Yelena teaching her everything she knows, her mother has always been one of Yelena's best friends. Even after that time, her mother locked her outside in a snowstorm because she didn't eat her vegetables. Her mother and she took care of each other and would go to knitting classes together almost every Sunday.
Then her grandmother and aunt moved in with them into a 2 room house, it was fun for the four girls together. Her aunt and grandmother constantly fought over money and it impacted Yelena watching this all happen at the age of 13. Yelena's aunt was always spoiling her and sneaking Yelena out of school behind Yelena's mother's back. Usually, they'd get their nails done possibly their hair done, or even Yelena's favorite shopping.

When Yelena moved to Karakura she knew absolutely nothing, at the time she was only just learning Japanese so it was hard to make many friends.
Then she met a blue-haired Russian boy, and they immediately became friends because he reminded her of home. Though he didn't have the best intentions.
He wasn't a friend to Yelena he treated her like his shield against the pain he caused people and corrupted her. She didn't know any better she wanted at least one friend but she hurt a lot of people and to this day pays the price for her actions. To this day she knows what she's done and constantly overthinks worrying that she'd change into the girl she once was with that blue-haired boy. After a while, she faked her death and fled Karakura to work on herself with her family. From then on she became a better person, she wasn't the same girl you may have once met.

When she came back a lot of the old people she knew left, so she had almost a reset button to press, and she did. She started to be the person she was brought up to be. She finally made friends and not enemies, she was happy once again and finally felt as if she was the person she wanted to be.

[ STILL A WIP ]

Attachments

• 1665577289935.png
    1665577289935.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

wourthy

Level 18
wourthy
wourthy
Omega
View attachment 27401

(Nothing here should be taken ICly unless told so by me.)
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

“We all do have our own reasons for being alone; in my case, I just don’t like wasting my time on some assholes.”​

BASIC INFORMATION

Full Name

Yelena Petrov

meaning; shining light

Aliases
‘Evil Lana’ - given by her father.
‘Lana’ - given to by her mother.
‘Shithead’ - A name given to her by her brother.
‘Russian Bitch’ - A name given to her by some of her friends.

Ethnicity
Russian

Place of Birth
Moscow, Russia

Date of Birth
November 18th, 1999

Sexuality
Straight

Height
5’3”

Weight
122.4 LBS

Occupations
College Student (Masters Degree)
Spartan Volleyball Member

Known Languages
Japanese
Russian
Korean

"There's nothing Russians know better than vodka."​

HOBBIES

Volleyball
Shopping
Drinking

Reading

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.”​

RELATIONS

Family Members
Mother - [UNKNOWN]
Father - [UNKNOWN]
Brother - [UNKNOWN]
Others

[Best Friend] Fuyuki Takao

[Frenemy] Kurai Taikan

[Friend] Nyoko Pantazis

[Friend] Lola Alioua

[Friend] Mei Adashi

[Friend] Soyeon Cho

(WILL ADD MORE IN THE FUTURE)

"I was thought to be 'stuck up.' I wasn't. I was just sure of myself.”​

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Description
Yelena Petrov would be a 5’3 Russian female with a strong accent. She’d be seen with freckles and sharp eyeliner on her blue eyes, there would be a green shimmer across her eyes and a light brown matte on her lips. Scattered along her body would be a few small tattoos including the star sign ‘Scorpio’ on her wrist. The scent of ‘Glossier You’ would surround her, but it wouldn't be overused.

Skins

Casual Wear
===

Volleyball Fit
===

"Those who are possessed by nothing possess everything.”​

BACKSTORY
W.I.P​
REST IN PEACE YELENA PETROV.. WILL ALWAYS BE SOYEON’S SECRET BAE

Users who are viewing this thread