Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
The picture with two people and the glistening sunlight streaming in ~
aestheticsss.
Thank you ^^
I have been wanting to re-do the shoot with two neutral genders so I can get rid of the names, because it was a nice place to take a picture

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
I very recently covered the Cafe shop opening, but I don't want to post news every day, so I will post that tomorrow ^^

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Made a thread covering the release of the coffee shop and was at the release of the new food update today. Will be making a post about that tomorrow ^^

Yes, that is right. That is a skeleton horse. It spawned a whole gang suddenly while I was flapping around, so I was lucky enough to get that picture ^^

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Alot of server events has been going on, and I have currently only made a thread about one of them. The tall building incident will be covered tomorrow! ^^

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
I have been gone too long, but im back, better then ever ^^
New computer, new power, new heights, hope you guys like my current style

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Oh, and for anyone asking, im currently using a x152 resolution texture pack and super shader on ultra.
This gives me bitmaps and gives the textures curves and a MUCH more realistic look.
Here is some examples:

WildSense

Level 45
Oh, and for anyone asking, im currently using a x152 resolution texture pack and super shader on ultra.
This gives me bitmaps and gives the textures curves and a MUCH more realistic look.
Here is some examples:

I have the shader, but it breaks often, what version of Minecraft should I be running, and even then, how do I set it up like yours?

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
I have the shader, but it breaks often, what version of Minecraft should I be running, and even then, how do I set it up like yours?
I still use 1.10.
Its usually depends on your computer if it breaks or not, as shaders are usually very resource-heavy because of java. Mine didnt like shaders either until i bought a better stationary computer

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Shotgun shells, Santa smells,
Rudolf ran away,
Oh what fun it is to ride
in a beat-up Chevrolet!

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration.
- Ansel Adams

Users who are viewing this thread