players online

Yoshi Z. Hozumi | Biography

TakoYakiTimo

Level 2
LokiRP
LokiRP
Omega
Yoshi Zennix Hozumi
'The blue skies are a cover up, something to distract you from the grey on the ground, its all around you until the skies turn grey everything else cheers up and all hell looks like paradise almost as if its all an illusion,perhaps it is'

First Name: Yoshi
Last Name(s):
Zennix, Hozumi

Preferred Name:
Yoshi

Aliases:
"Cloudi","YoYo","Inochi"

Height:
5'6

Build:
Extremely underweight, Ectomorph build

'I know.. I know.. I need to put some weight on.. but I wont be able to run as fast..'

Skin Color:
Pale

Eye Color:
Grey

Hair Style:
Naturally Fluffy hair sometimes styling it down to flat parted bangs

Hair Color:
Cloud White

Fashion:
1940's to 1970's era style clothing, traditional Japanese Kimonos, Modern oversized sweaters

Abnormalities: N/A

Date of Birth:

June 7th, 2004

Place of Birth:
Osaka, Japan

Nationality:
Japanese

Race:
Asian

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Religious Beliefs:
Shintoism

General Appearance

Appearance:

Yoshi stood at a frail 5'6 height with a underweight physique his frail body riddled with a variety of scars big and small, His extremely Reflective Hazel eyes mimicking the colors of his surroundings, commonly found with bags under them and a very tiny scar under his left eye, His iconic Cloud White hair was fluffy like a Cloud earning him the nickname, Skin as Pale as a Ghost matching well with his White hair and Reflective Hazel eyes, The male is silent leaving his presence unknown to the people surrounding him, his steps were nimble and silent not making a single sound unless intended, A pouch was always attached to his hip along with a Blue and Silver ring placed into a piece of string around his neck.

Personality:
Yoshi seems to always have a tired and calm tone, he doesn't seem to enjoy the company of the public on his own,with an over thinkers point of view predictions tend to be his specialty

Character Voice:
Chuuya rolling his R's

Equipment:
Cassette Player/Recorder
1684340758974.png

Duffle bag 'Noppo'

1684338666101.png

Pouches 'KonKon'​
1684338552832.png

Clothes:

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

Skills/Hobbies:

Writing

'Mother taught me something interesting about myself.. I enjoyed poetry and writing.. I intend to follow that path for the future..Taking inspiration from a few other Japanese writers..I believe she did some around my age...none the less.. I enjoy it.. a nice way to let go of certain.. issues in life..'

Kendo
'Mother also taught me a martial art.. Or I believe it counts as one.. Grandmother taught Mother some Kendo.. I'm glad Mother decided to pass it down onto me.. Although.. a small problem I found out about myself.. is.. I tend to hold the Shinai backwards.. that.. wasn't good.. at all.. hah.. it makes me giggle now that I think about it.. oh well..I learned my lesson.... partially..'

House care/Farming
'living at the shrine sure did teach me a lot.. I tend to repair stuff and clean around peoples houses when I'm over.. I dunno if that's rude or what-not.. but.. I like seeing neat and dust-free houses.. best not to slip.. another thing.. Mother handed me two Sickles when I was young.. she taught me how to use them correctly.. I learned how to plant.. and take care of them.. I do this weird thing when slicing the wheat down by spinning the Sickles around my wrist.. Mother was terrified when she first saw me do it.. I learned to use them when the Wheat got a taad bit too long.. its efficient.. I don't intend to teach that skill-set to anyone.. YET..'
Spatial Awareness
'living up at the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery taught me to always be aware of my surroundings.. even when asleep.. the smallest of noises are easily noticeable towards me.. Foxes usually ran around by the Monastery.. rustling noises woke me up incase one broke into the quarters..'
Family:
Erina Hozumi | Mother [Unknown]

'My one and only.. you are irreplacable.. I cannot let go.. You disappeared into the blue mist.. but I'm not giving up.. I will find you again one day.. Mother..'

Eli Hanazono Zennix | Adopted Father [Alive]
'I don't know where I would've been if you hadn't taken me in.. Thank you.. for everything..'

MinJun Zennix | Adopted Brother [Alive]
'Its fun being around ya big bro really.. it is.. Wish to see ya again for that carpool..'

Tokito Kurabu | Fiance [Classified]
''I expected to be happy.. you.. whatever.. Dont do the same mistake to others.."

Kurai Ketsueki Tachitsu | Trainer/Father Figure [Alive]
'old man.. I really enjoy our spars.. hope you enjoy that Claymore that got shipped from.. Scotland?.. was it.. non the less.. swing that thing like a beast.. getting my Sickles back soon..'

Backstory:
[COMING SOON]

Last edited:

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
NGLLLLLLLLLL the tea between him and Toki <3_<3 ALSO LOVE THIS MAN and K does to.

Users who are viewing this thread