mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

you are now banned from your local library. why?

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
yall tell me why you got banned from the library. can be the most wackiest answer possible

me? i got banned because i stood up on a table and threw a book at kiminouso and yelled hoes mad /j

Last edited:

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Oh I almost forgot about this story, so I took every book off the shelves and had @DxddyVibez distract the employees into a book study as I brought all the books into a circle and began to rip out each individual page placing them in stacks of 36 and rows of 68 then when it was this large ring I pushed all of the thingies away brining the laptops into the center of the circle and set it aflame. Then I started roasting marshmallows over the fire with Kota and the employees but the sprinklers went off and we had to run before the cops arrived, it was a real bummer man.

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
Oh I almost forgot about this story, so I took every book off the shelves and had @DxddyVibez distract the employees into a book study as I brought all the books into a circle and began to rip out each individual page placing them in stacks of 36 and rows of 68 then when it was this large ring I pushed all of the thingies away brining the laptops into the center of the circle and set it aflame. Then I started roasting marshmallows over the fire with Kota and the employees but the sprinklers went off and we had to run before the cops arrived, it was a real bummer man.
wtf BAHAHAH

pashy

Level 183
Such an unreasonable ban

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
genuinely forgetting to check the book out repeatedly to the point the librarians think im faking it and intentionally doing it to piss them off but no im serious im actually forgetful and keep on forgetting to check the books out but im serious im a serious reader i love reading pls librarian im just forgetful gimme one more chance i swear i wont do it again pls

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
genuinely forgetting to check the book out repeatedly to the point the librarians think im faking it and intentionally doing it to piss them off but no im serious im actually forgetful and keep on forgetting to check the books out but im serious im a serious reader i love reading pls librarian im just forgetful gimme one more chance i swear i wont do it again pls
Tempting.. the librarian has been roasted.

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
NOOOOOO

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
i walked into the library, they took one look at me, looked to their computer, back at me

Turns out simmering the edges of books with a lighter to make them look cooler is illegal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread