mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

you are now banned from your local library. why?

MrScott

Level 6
CallMeScott
CallMeScott
Notable
If where talking irl well...
I dived across a long ass table and flew off the end bodying the Liberian who was holding a drink It spilt all over her and all over myself so I bolted out of there knocking over 3 book shelves with like 100's of book on them and the next day I got an email telling me I was banned from the public library for 2 weeks!

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I dived across a long ass table and flew off the end bodying the Liberian who was holding a drink It spilt all over her and all over myself so I bolted out of there knocking over 3 book shelves with like 100's of book on them and the next day I got an email telling me I was banned from the public library for 2 weeks!
How the hell.. why

uta

Level 104
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
wtf how

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Oh I almost forgot about this story, so I took every book off the shelves and had @DxddyVibez distract the employees into a book study as I brought all the books into a circle and began to rip out each individual page placing them in stacks of 36 and rows of 68 then when it was this large ring I pushed all of the thingies away brining the laptops into the center of the circle and set it aflame. Then I started roasting marshmallows over the fire with Kota and the employees but the sprinklers went off and we had to run before the cops arrived, it was a real bummer man.
LOLLLLL

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
How do frick you done that?
Also, ONLY 2 WEEKS!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread