MochaMocha

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
YourAnxietyDemon

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Mocha

Do you have a microphone?: I do not

What is your time zone?: MST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do acknowledge that I will be demoted for inactivity.

Describe your activity on the server: I recently returned after my laptop broke, I am fairly active on the server as I spend around three to four hours daily.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server: Denied - Priest Application | YourAnxietyDemon | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server, Denied - Surgeon Application || YourAnxietyDemon | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server, Italian Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server, Third Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server, JSL Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server, Komoshi's French language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server, French Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I am a college in bachelors.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
P.A Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I have known people who have been accepted into the faction and I find it very social and a great way to enhance my roleplay experience. I also wanted to further experience what SchoolRP has for its players and found the teacher to be the best faction to get the best experience. I have been on Srp for multiple years and want to find more interesting experiences in roleplay.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT? I understand.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?: Yes I understand.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The teacher class logs are sets of proof that teachers put in work and who can be given a promotion if they put in enough effort. They are also used to find people who may not put enough work into the role or are lagging behind.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: No phones during the period of class, no fighting, do not speak unless instructed, and no sleeping

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been on SRP for multiple years now and I have been in multiple gangs, gang events, families, and currently am security for Fight Club and Crime Clinic.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Manages the department for the category.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who is very experienced in their job and has worked for a higher position. They will assist new teachers if they have a problem and the newly qualified.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who went through their designated training and now can announce their own class. This also can come with the privilege of helping untrained teachers.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Untrained Teacher
↳ Description: A recently hired teacher who is going through or has not gotten done with their training and cannot host classes yet.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to SchoolRP not only because it is called SchoolRP but also so people get an experience and let their characters grow and have interactions. These also give people different opportunities to do some different Roleplay like sports, cheer teams and clubs. Without this role it would just be plain, but also it gives the chance for new players to grow accustomed to how SRP works and its mechanics in general. This way new players don't get taken advantage of by some players and teachers act like a sort of guide for new players. Teachers are paid via the amount of classes they get done per month, though they can reach a limit and host more for a small extra amount of pay. Each rank does have their own salary with UQT earning 350,00, then QT earns 400,000. Teachers reach their limit and they can gain 50,000 extra.

Teachers out of game:
Teachers out of game give a pleasant and relaxing roleplay experience while also helping with some questions people may have about things like assignments. Along with this, each teacher has a unique way of teaching, ways to teach students in interactive ways

Methods of Teaching
Different teachers will have different styles and methods of teaching. If it is more strict or more relaxed to a certain extent. This does include more visual learning, hands on learning or note learning, all having different effects and outcomes of different students. All of these can give students the ability to get work done faster or slower and teachers must adapt to that.

Free Time
Teachers in free time both occly and icly do have lives outside their own jobs. Interacting with family, friends and students who may need help is some time for teachers to pass time icly. Putting in more time to make lesson in the future and providing clear instructions could be another way to pass time. PAssing time could also mean going into the break room or after school planning and relaxing at a restaurant.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The system works on MoSCoW, this stands for Must have, should have, could have

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Kagoshima has a fairly built physique and stands at 6’2. He has dark fluffy hair that is usually tied with a bow and the front hair drops around his face, his eyes have the color of dirt, a dark brown and an exhausted look to them while a split eyebrow could be seen at certain angles on his left eyebrow. His throat would have a roll of bandages wrapped around it while he carried the scent of Pine and a Fireplace that followed his movements. Kagoshima does walk with confidence as his eyes usually scan around and do not stay in one place. His voice held a quiet tone with a sternness while he spoke.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Kagoshima’s outlook on his co-workers will be seen as close friends or acquaintances and nothing more. He likes to keep friendships in his job professional for the most part but will have time when he wants to see how they are and what is going on in their life. Taking time to understand how they act and react to things will give him a chance to listen to their passions and what they like about teaching or their jobs as a teacher.

What are their plans for the future?
Kagoshima’s plans for the future are to stay for as long as he possibly can and make a career out of working for the school. Continuing to help students with their desires and careers in general and give advice on life. Using his own experience and giving them advice on how to deal with things and tips for learning what they are passionate about. Using tips, he got from Shoji and giving it to students for help if they have trouble understanding the material.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I will firstly asked them to stop their cursing and if class is in session I will ask them to go to class politely. This is a school with respect and limits and is not a place to say whatever they like. There are younger kids here and others aside from them and its not their home to put their feet up and kick back.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would get the classes attention via clapping once or giving only one shout to calm everyone down. If they decide to talk so much they should not have come to school because I do have a passion for Arts of all kinds and if they do not want ot listen then I will not teach them.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Kagoshima would seem anxious at first. Only speaking when spoken too but with time he would become more chatty. Finding conversation in other’s hobbies and interests. Other than that he would chat about class periods and what their lessons were that day or what they are planning for the next class. Things like sharing his own interests to let people get to know him would also be something he would do as to become more friendly and open with co-workers. Occasionally seeking advice or tips on class work or lessons that he may not think himself and wanting other perspectives on the case.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Taking his hands he clapped them together once, tilting his head only slightly and giving a small smile as he spoke “Okay lets settle down now. I do hope you are all excited for todays class.” He strolled over to the chalk board and wrote down ‘Music’ flipping on his heel he looked around the class “Can anyone tell me when music started and some of the first music artists? I would suggest taking notes or hoping on your keen memories as this may be on future tests or quizzes that I will give out.”

/me Setting the chunky bass and acoustic guitar on his desk he found himself looking at the students talk for a moment and clapped his hands a few times. Loud but being careful not ot disturb other classes he watched as all eyes slowly landed on him as he strolled to his chalkboard “Can anyone tell me the difference between an electric guitar and an acoustic guitar?” After hearing and calling on some students he wrote down their answer and continued on “And can anyone tell me why an electric guitar uses an amp?”

/me He scanned the classroom, watching student’s heads and their eyes as they wrote on paper. Hearing the scribbles he walked down the aisles of each desk with a keen eye to wording. Trying to spot any copying as the test continued. He would occasionally glance behind him, into another row and turn around randomly while he listened for whispers or notes being passed. His eyes darted continuously as he approached his desk and sat on the top, keeping an eye on each student directly.

/me Taking his left hand and wrapping it around the neck of the guitar and placing his fingers on the three highest strings, creating a low drawn out string “Can anyone tell me what chord this is?” As he continued to play the cord he switched to another, higher in pitch but still drawn out for the class to hear. “Adn what about this one?” He played the cord a few more times as he shifted his hands to a different cord, repeating the process of random cords.

Backstory

Komoshi Hanata was born in Nantes, France to a pilot father and nurse mother. After the death of his mother due to a serious illness his father raised Komoshi in a military fashion, sending him to a Russian Bootcamp in the state of Volga. There Komoshi was put through violence and hurt from fellow friends and an overseeing officer. Komoshi stayed for the remainder of the next 2 months and stayed an extra 2 as requested by his father. Near the end of the last month in a darkened closet, the wisp of a radiator wailed as Komoshi woke up. Rubbing his wounds, he broke free and snuck onto a a boat back to France. Knowing he could not show his face he took refuge in a family friend of Nakamura Katsumi, who taught him basic fighting and crime related to robbery thanks to her mother’s mafia. By now the 16-year-old Komoshi found the place of Karakura. He had seen schools, and the opportunity was perfect as he caught the next flight to the island, excited for the new friends and new life given to him too easily.

During his school shortly after his 17th birthday Komoshi and his friend were walking on the beach when a masked individual swooped up and snatched them away from Komoshi. He chased them to a nearby boat where he was met with a metal bat slamming into his skull, rendering him unconscious, after the headache and blurred vision Komoshi found his eyesight limited. Taking time to blink with the cold air hitting flesh, Komoshi realized his left eye was missing. The threats of the masked man kept going on but only his own screams could be heard as his voice strained; he was met with another fist to his face and darkness. Hours later Komoshi was found by Calico O’Sullivan and her friends, bringing him back they found Komoshi carved with the tag “M1” on his lower stomach to which he was appalled to see. The next year was slow, doctors and psychiatrists came and left which left him feeling empty, angry and filled with revenge.

Soon finding a life of violence and betrayal he left Karakura to seek better help and find peace with his past but only finding so little. Kagoshima Kosuki came back to Karakura almost two years ago. Having left to run away from his past he had planned to change his name from Komoshi Hanata to Kagoshima Kosuki, being close to SHoji Kosuki he had adopted Kagoshima like a brother and given the last name to show affection. While starting anew in the familiar town of Karakura he went back to school in order to start a new career in teaching. Leaving the violent tendencies aside, Kagoshima started to work on himself and become a better person. Having Shoji show him the ways of teachings as he was a Priest and taught young Shrine workers, Kagoshima took advantage by asking methods of teaching and what it takes to keep people’s attention. With this it brought a sense of clarity to him while he took notes and studied professors and teachers at schools. Seeing how they reacted to students and delinquents alike. He found an underwhelming passion for Art. Things like music and colors calmed him and so did teaching. Finding himself wanting to teach others to help soothe possible dark desires he made it a mission to become a teacher and help students who had the same desire of creativity and passion he has.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kagoshima Kosuki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Yama or Yamashi or Kagoshima
Preferred Name: Kagoshima

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: Shinto
Marital Status: Single

Nationality:
French, Japanese
Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
four years of teaching experience

Academic Degree: BSc
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s):
Philosophy
Minors: Art and Psychology

Native Languages: French

Other Languages:
Italian and Icelandic

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Extra

N/A

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.
  • The subject you applied for has no open spaces

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread