players online

horrorabbit

Level 11
horrorabbit
horrorabbit
Omega+
໒꒰ྀིっ˕ -。꒱ྀི১
1701538920750.png
I lost my last forum account because I used my school email, and my character has changed quite a bit. All other biographies for Yuko are considered outdated as of 12/2/23
INTRO
The 18-year-old half-Japanese effeminate male stood a modest 5'6 and weighed roughly 115 lbs. He always seemed to look a bit out of place with his wavy bottle blonde hair and bright brown eyes. His eyes were upturned, resembling that of a feline's. He gave the impression of androgyny with airy speech and feminine clothes. His body held multiple scars and prosthetics that he often tried to hide. He took good care of himself, smelling like his favorite lavender-scented body wash.

Yuko Goto was born on February 14, 2006, in Dresden Germany to his Japanese mother and German Father. After his parent's divorce In 2018, he and his mother moved back to Japan where he found his home on the island of Karakura.

VOICE CLAIM
Chakuro (Children of The Whales)
DISABILITIES, ILLNESSES, CONDITIONS, FEARS, ETC

His left leg, right arm, tongue, and left eye are all prosthetics.
He has SLUT vertically carved into the left side of his waist.
He's been diagnosed with PTSD, Depression, and BPD.
He gets very jumpy around sharp objects and loud aggressive male voices and tends to be defensive or rude around larger men.

PERSONALITY

Yuko has an uppity personality characterized by quick changes due to his Borderline Personality Disorder. His life is often marked by a pervasive pattern of instability in relationships, self-image, and mood. He's quick to decide his opinions on others and is stubborn about changing them. He has a persistent desire for novelty and adrenaline making him act on impulse. His decisions are often not well thought out and are based on what he feels like doing at the moment, creating room for later regret. He enjoys people's reactions, often saying out-of-pocket things for his enjoyment. He has very little care for the people around him and only shows empathy for a few of his closest friends. However, when Yuko grows attached and decides he likes someone he grows possessive and obsessive.

BACKSTORY

Yuko was born and raised in Dresden, Germany from 2006 to 2018. His father was a German businessman who worked for a large law firm. His mother was a negligent Japanese housewife who cheated on her husband when he wasn't around, leaving Yuko exposed to a lot of different people and situations in his youth. His dad didn't show much affection for him either, as he was far too tired from his job. While he was in elementary school Yuko was bullied for his Asian features despite only being half Japanese. His life took a turn after he grew violent with the bullies- which spiraled him into violence and German youth gangs. Early 2018 his mother was caught cheating by his father, causing them to divorce and get kicked out of the house- his father disowning him. His mother got her German citizenship stripped from her when they divorced so they moved back to Japan and lived in poverty on Karakura Island.

RELATIONSHIPS

[WIP]

1701542243298.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread