What is your Minecraft username?:

[main] Bc11a
[alt for shopkeeper] ywandere

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Bclla

What is your time zone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

On a scale from 1-10, I would give my activity around a 9. I am an active member within the SRP community and have started playing back in February of this year. Although some of my time is taken up by my school schedule, I manage to make time to be on the game for a couple hours daily. I usually play on my main account (Bc11a), as it is on the college basketball team.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do understand that.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

SHOPKEEPER: https://schoolrp.net/threads/shopkeeper-application-ywandere.60075/
PSYCHIATRIST: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ywandere-psychiatrist-application.63880/
TEACHER: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ywandere-teacher-application.60464/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

[Basketball] Iza M. Croteau | Bc11a
[Grade-12] Emiri Kanto | ywandere

─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:

I’m applying for either Ryuketsu or Shizukesa.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I'm really excited about the possibility of becoming a shopkeeper because it presents an opportunity to explore a different faction of SRP. Joining the faction is not just about being a shopkeeper, it's about bringing a fresh and unique experience to the player base which I believe my concept will.

The concept behind the shop is to introduce new and interesting elements to roleplay that haven't been explored on the server yet. I believe this will not only captivate the players but also provide a platform for creativity. Both the staff working at the shop and myself as the owner can use our creative freedom, making each interaction special and memorable.

I see the shop as a way for expanding the roleplay environment, particularly for other establishments like restaurants. By offering a unique experience, it opens up new possibilities for character events within the game. Players often enjoy the social aspects of restaurants, such as dates and small gatherings, and I'm eager to contribute to that atmosphere even if its in a funky way. Overall, my motivation to become a shopkeeper is rooted in the belief that it can enrich the server's roleplay dynamics and create lasting experiences for the entire playerbase.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

“Let’s take a journey into the past, shall we?”

Welcome to TRIXIE’S BLAZIN’ DINER!

Walking into the restaurant would be like a portal to the 1950’s!

You’d hear retro music blaring through the jukeboxes setup throughout the restaurant and your attention would be drawn to the vibrant colors. The radiant energy of the restaurant is tainted with toxicity . . .

You may ask yourself did you hear that correctly . . ? Toxicity? Well, you most certainly did. The staff team at Trixie's serves you with SASS.
Inspired by their late mother Trixie’s idea of vengeance, sisters Mel and Georgia founded the infamous Trixie’s Blazin’ Diner brand, serving for the purpose of having spiteful fun with customers to replicate the hardships their mother endured. If you’re . . not to the liking of the waitstaff, you’re in for a rough ride.
Trixie’s Blazin’ Diner presents itself with unseen before elements of retro diners with elements from the 50’s leading all the way to the 90’s, shrouded in nostalgic synthwave hits with a delectable range of American cuisine. Whilst you’ll be sure to enjoy the delicious classics, you’ll be sure to hate the blazin’ treatment from the ranchers.

Each rancher is especially trained by Head Rancher “Rory Rhodes” to imbue the iconic rude, dismissive and reckless personalities of the West family, ensuring a thrilling yet horrific experience as you indulge into the addicting atmosphere.

I wonder what’s going to happen next? Is your rancher going to jump on your table . . ? Call you up to be exposed and ridiculed infront of the entire diner? Or are they going to obliterate your emotions, one by one, so that your empty water glass is filled to the brim with blazin’ tears . . ?

Why don’t you find out on your next date night with a loved one or gathering with friends or family, just how cruel the world can treat you . . and test your limits to the maximum.

This diner will take its customers on a journey through high, and low, from the hostess as they enter snapping at their faces to the ranchers beaming with spiteful insults powerful enough to make you question your choices in life.

So, why not embark on a dining experience like no other in Karakura? Whether its the retro dynamic of Trixie’s Blazin’ Diner that entices you, or the fearful challenge of confronting toxicity . . it’ll sure be a night to remember.

MAIN TRAILER:

CONCEPT TEASER:

(trailers made by stacyqs)

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6HwuAMIkDVAEy6BYof59I1?si=7a0707102341491c

What will you sell in your shop?:

TRIXIE'S BLAZIN' DINER!

"Ya get what you pay for."

BREAKFAST AT TRIXIES

TRIXIE'S TOASTIE
MAPLE WAFFLE
GLAZIN' PANCAKES

MAINS
KANSAS O.G BEEF BURGER
GEORGIA'S CHEESEBURGER
MEL'S LASAGNA
SIGNATURE SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS
FINGER LICKIN' BBQ RIBS
TEXAS SIRLOIN STEAK
ROASTED CRAB
TAKEOUT NOODLES

SIDES
SWEET AND SALTY POPCORN
BLAZIN' FRIES!
ZESTY TENDERS

DESSERTS
SUNDAE-LI-CIOUSNESS - Chocolate, Vanilla
TOFFEE APPLE
NUTRITIOUS BANANA
BORING APPLE

BEVERAGES
TRIXIE'S SHAKERS - Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate
MILK CARTON
MILK TEA
AMERICANO
TRIXIE'S LATTE

EXCLUSIVE BOURBON BEER
RED WINE
TROPICAL COCONUT PARADISE

(SIGNATURE MENU)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

How many employees do you plan to have?:

(For my employees I plan to have one co-owner, four managers, and around 15 trained employees.)

TRIXIE'S BLAZIN' ROSTER

HEAD OF RESTAURANT (2/2)

PROPRIETOR (Owner) - Bc11a

LEAD COWGIRL (Co-Owner) - stacyqs

MANAGEMENT (0/4)

CAVALIER (Manager) - Vacant

CAVALIER (Manager) - Vacant

GAME HOSTESS (Event & Game Host + Manager) - Vacant

HEAD RANCHER (Head Waiter + Manager) - Vacant

WAITSTAFF (0/12)

RANCHER (Waiter) - Vacant

RANCHER (Waiter)- Vacant

RANCHER (Waiter)- Vacant

RANCHER (Waiter)- Vacant

TRIAL RANCHER (Trial Waiter)- Vacant

TRIAL RANCHER (Trial Waiter) - Vacant

TRIAL RANCHER (Trial Waiter) - Vacant

SECURITY (0/3)

KEEPER (Security) - Vacant

Each worker is especially trained to be dismissive and rude to customers to serve for the purpose of the diner.

Costumes made by the one and only qBabu!

1701991172352.png

RANCHER UNIFORM

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

[!] Disclaimer [!]
  • This does NOT give any MINOR or MAJOR perms as there will be a person running the hostess desk making sure they consent to this treatment and understand the restaurant rules before entering.​
  • If the shop idea goes through, we have some planned customs for the theme of it! We would be ordering them to help cater to a unique experience such as a 'BLAZIN' HAT' and various American-themed food items.​

BEACH TRAILER:

Do you have any questions?:
Nope!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread