mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Zadie’s Introduction

wourthy

Level 18
wourthy
wourthy
Omega
Hi everyone, my name is Zadie, also known as lovegutz on SchoolRP. Although, if you’ve seen me for a while you might’ve known me as hobointhecup. I’ve been on this server for six years now, and throughout my time I must say a lot has happened. During my early days back in 2016, I joined during the 11/7 era with a gas station in front. I mainly just hung out in that general area, and didn’t have many friends. I then took a break for about four years before coming back in 2020. When I came back, I took part in the gangrp scene for about eight months, till I stepped into the JockRP scene. This was the moment I realized that I knew JockRP was something I was really interested in. I was apart of the Female College Football team when it was first created, as Claudia Gonzalez. I made a lot of friends, whom some I am still friends with now. I also have my fair share of joining a few of the popular factions on the server, such as EMS, KPD, School Faculty, and college sport teams. Now, in 2023 I would consider myself the most active I have ever been. I’ve met a lot of wonderful people this year, who I consider some of my greatest if not best friends. I’ve also been tailoring for around three years, and have been able to watch my shading improve consistently. I work in two tailor servers, Euphoria and Takagi tailoring, in which I take commissions from people at least once or twice a month. My roleplay skills, are decent, yet have definitely improved throughout these six years I’ve played on this server. I’m thankful for everyone I have met so far and I am excited to meet more wonderful people who have the same love for this server as I do.

The screenshots I have posted below were not taken by me, credits go to the photographers!

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2342.png
    IMG_2342.png
    973.8 KB · Views: 18

PIZA_OP

Level 42
Hi everyone, my name is Zadie, also known as lovegutz on SchoolRP. Although, if you’ve seen me for a while you might’ve known me as hobointhecup. I’ve been on this server for six years now, and throughout my time I must say a lot has happened. During my early days back in 2016, I joined during the 11/7 era with a gas station in front. I mainly just hung out in that general area, and didn’t have many friends. I then took a break for about four years before coming back in 2020. When I came back, I took part in the gangrp scene for about eight months, till I stepped into the JockRP scene. This was the moment I realized that I knew JockRP was something I was really interested in. I was apart of the Female College Football team when it was first created, as Claudia Gonzalez. I made a lot of friends, whom some I am still friends with now. I also have my fair share of joining a few of the popular factions on the server, such as EMS, KPD, School Faculty, and college sport teams. Now, in 2023 I would consider myself the most active I have ever been. I’ve met a lot of wonderful people this year, who I consider some of my greatest if not best friends. I’ve also been tailoring for around three years, and have been able to watch my shading improve consistently. I work in two tailor servers, Euphoria and Takagi tailoring, in which I take commissions from people at least once or twice a month. My roleplay skills, are decent, yet have definitely improved throughout these six years I’ve played on this server. I’m thankful for everyone I have met so far and I am excited to meet more wonderful people who have the same love for this server as I do.

The screenshots I have posted below were not taken by me, credits go to the photographers!
o/ :D

Users who are viewing this thread