Zadie's Introduction! <3

wourthy

Level 18
wourthy
wourthy
Omega
<3 { Zadie's Introduction! } <3

<3 { How my SRP experience started } <3

Hey lovelies! My name is Zadie, also commonly known as Claudia, or Cloudy on SchoolRP! I have been playing on this server for about 4 and half years now, and I am about to reach my 5th year of playing on here which is unbelievable.

Entering the world of SchoolRP was something that I didn't expect to happen what so ever. One day, I was playing on a different minecraft server with one of my online best friends at the time. She told me that she has been playing on this one particular server, that was supposedly different from the rest. At first, I thought that it was just another typical minecraft server, until I figured out that it was a minecraft roleplay server. I was shocked, and a little bit nervous, but due to my friend's encouragement, I logged onto SRP for the first time as a green tag.

Upon joining the server, I was pretty nervous to say the least. I didn't have that much roleplaying experience beforehand, and although that was the case, I did have some sort of idea on what roleplay was like. I used to watch Aphmau during that time, and I would always aspire to roleplay like her one day, and I never thought that would be possible until I joined SchoolRP.

To this day, I still play on SchoolRP very often, and I got to watch this server evolve a lot, which makes me very impressed and happy. I am grateful to be apart of this community with so many lovely people, and have had the opportunity to meet so many cool people that even some are my best friends today.

<3 { About Me! } <3

Hi! As I have said in the beginning of this introduction, my name is Zadie, and mostly known as Claudia, or Cloudy on SchoolRP. I was born on December 28th, 2005, and I am a Capricorn! Our dramatic kings and queens! Haha. Anyways, outside of SchoolRP, I am a well focused student who tries their best to get good grades and luckily succeeds in doing so. I don't have many friends, but just a few good ones. Ever since I was little, I have always had the dream to be a singer, and to this day, I still do. I performed in many different places, such as a concert stage when I was 4, and many talent shows and musicals during my elementary and mainly my middle school years. I have two cats, named Rocky and Shadow, and they are both basically my children I guess I can say. There is so much more to learn about me as we go!

<3 { Relationships } <3

During the 5 years that I have spent on SchoolRP, I have met many friends who some have came into my life, and later on left. But these people that I am about to list down are the ones who I still talk to today, and consider some of my closest or even best friends.

Alice, Waisie, Kamilla, Saeyori, Justine, Curry, Liyah, Jay, Candie, Austin, Zoe, Megan, Sif, Chad, Gigi, Ichika, and many more!

<3 { Additional Information } <3

I was born and raised in the United States, or more specific, California. My time zone is PST - Pacific Standard time, and I live in a small city in California called San Francisco.

I am very mixed. I am half Indonesian, and a quarter Mexican, along with a bit of British in me because of my great grandparents.

I can speak two and a half languages which are English, Indonesian, and some Spanish.

<3 { Characters I play on SRP } <3

I Claudia Gonzalez I

A very laid back Latina female who has been in many comas, and suffers from severe OCD and bipolar disorder, but still manages to make it through life.

I Koharu Kubo I

A 17 year old Japanese female who comes off as a narcissistic bitch, but deep down cares about the majority of people that she meets.

I Annalise Cartier I

A hardworking young woman who works as a surgeon at EMS, with black, dyed hair as well as a prosthetic tongue, no wonder why she's perfect for the job.

I Soyeon Cho I

A young girl with light pink, dyed hair, who is more on the soft side.

Thats all lovelies, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my introduction!

Last edited:

avie ♡

Level 50
dreamchapter
dreamchapter
Fundraiser+
Ahhh! I love this! I’ve seen your character around before but never really said hi. Love you though!

Users who are viewing this thread