players online

Zero's Introduction

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega

ZERO'S INTRODUCTION
Why am I making an introduction for the 19394th time? DONT ASK!

Who exactly am I? WELL I'm a human of course but I'm also a player thats been a part of the SchoolRP community since 2016.

What is/are my names? You can call me Zero, SRGH, any Harry Potter Houses, or Cult I don't mind either but most refer to me as Zero :D

What are my pronouns? My pronouns are She/Her

What do I do on the server? Glad you asked! I'm a Reporter for Karakura News, a Lawyer for the Karakura Government, a College student with a bachelor's degree, and a Highschool student. I'm also the founder of the Watanabe family. (If you want the discord feel free to dm me or ask for it in the comments) I also tailor skins, I take IC currency and nitro orders. If you ever find me open feel free to order from me I don't bite. I also write lore for my characters, the Watanabe family, and any other lore projects I may come across.

Whats my discord? kustomzero

What do I do outside of SchoolRP? Currently, I'm a first-year University student that's majoring in computer science. No, don't ask me to do your math homework I suck at it.

Whats my favorite color? Why were so many colors made its hard to just choose one my current favorite color right now is purple.

Do I have any pets? Yes, I currently have 1 pug he's 14 years old thats half blind and half deaf he's great though.

What music do I listen to? Don't get me started on this. I LOVE music. Like if I'm addicted to anything its music. I will listen to alternative, rock, indie, classical, instrumental (Oppenheimer soundtrack is great), almost anything I find great to my ears I will listen to it.

Whats my favorite movie? Well I can't just pick one movie its too hard! I LOVE Oppenheimer if you haven't seen it go see it like right now. I also LOVE the Scream movie series. Jenna Ortega is the SCREAM QUEEN.

Do I play any other games? Of course. I play Starfield, Minecraft, Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Stardew Valley, Muse Dash, Ember Knights, COD, and Sea of Thieves. However, I've mostly been focused on playing Starfield and Minecraft. :D

What are my current characters on the server? I gotchu. We got News Reporter Oda Watanabe, I promise I'll work on her biography its coming. College bachelor degree student Tsubaki Ostergard-Watanabe, I swear I'm working on chapter 2 of her biography. Next up we got Lawyer Norio Watanabe, man idk when I'll do his biography this man has too much lore. Then we got highschool student Aoibheann Keeley, daughter of Siobhan Keeley. Finally we got highschool student Sora Sinclair that I literally just made so far she's cool.

Don't feel shy to approach me in game if you see me I don't bite really I don't. And if you want to become friends just say it down below or shoot me a msg via discord.

Idek what else to add to this thing. Tayfun you're awesome like you are the best Attorney General ever. Aania you are the coolest Governor and News Reporter Lead like you're so chill omg. Zaldoria you're also amazing and a great Mayor. Allen you are also an amazing Senior News Reporter like keep going man its great. Spxcegrl you are the most amazing person I ever met keep being you like I love you so much. Gamz you're amazing too man keep being you. Suki you're an amazing person to like rahhh you're awesome. Simba you are cool too you're so chill and an awesome Chief Judge. And everyone else out there you are all amazing. (if I forgot you and you want to be included in this portion just tell me and I'll edit it and like no one will ever know)

Uh... I don't know what else to add so I'll like end it here. Props to my 234834th introduction bc idk where my other ones went but a refresher/new updated introduction is always great. Anyways yeah okay see ya. Stay swaggy.

tayfun

Level 69
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
zero, honestly, you are such an icon. keep slaying. we love zero in this house and i will NOT hear anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
zero, honestly, you are such an icon. keep slaying. we love zero in this house and i will NOT hear anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE AN ICON TOO!! YOU KEEP SLAYING!! WE LOVE TAY IN THIS HOUSE AND WE WILL NOT HEAR ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syukii

Level 8
Zero is a great person, the only person that makes detailrp so fun, and makes awesome characters 10/10 100% Great person. An icon, she is her also. adding on to what tay said but differently

we don’t accept zero hate in this thread and house

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Zero is a great person, the only person that makes detailrp so fun, and makes awesome characters 10/10 100% Great person. An icon, she is her also. adding on to what tay said but differently

we don’t accept zero hate in this thread and house
AND UR DETAIL RP IS FUN TOO AND UR CHARACTERS UR AN ICON TOO SUKI!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread