mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ZONA | THE ANCESTOR

sininenkungz

Level 2
Win1150
Win1150
Disclaimer: This character is based on a Virtual YouTuber — ZONA ch. created by Polygon Official, Thailand. And this character is nothing to be related to Zona in any way whatsoever. This character is only associated only by her name and her appearance. All story of her in School RP is made up for roleplay purposes only. For more info on this character: Wiki Fandom English

"ZONA"
Biography / ชีวประวัติ
Basic Information1711537349691.png

Name:
≫ Chonnika Xonia Duriyasatid​
≫ ชนนิกา โซเนีย ดุริยางสถิต​
≫ チャリカ・ソニア・ ヅリヤングサティット​
(More information on "Name origin")
Allies:
Xonia (birth-nickname)
≫ Zona (prefers nickname)
≫ Zon (by her friends)
≫ Xonia Zuni Ca' Trix (internet personal)
≫ Female‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎≫ 18​
Height:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Weight:
≫ 163cm (5’4)‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ≫ 55 KG (122 ibs)​
Place of Birth:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Date of Birth:
≫ Unknown ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ≫ 14 July​
Nationality:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Religion:
≫ Thai‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ≫ Buddhism​

✦ General Appearance ✦
Zona stands at 163 cm (5'4"), possessing a striking visage that sets her apart. Her hair is a dazzling white, accented by a singular blue streak reminiscent of a majestic orca gliding through azure waters. Complementing this, her eyes are a vivid shade of crimson, captivating and alluring, with a charming point adorning her left cheek, adding to her unique allure.

(More outfits soon...)

Information
✧ Name Origin:
Chonnika Xonia Duriyasatid (ชนนิกา โซเนีย ดุริยางสถิต) bears a name rich in symbolism, carefully chosen by her parents. Her given name, "Chonnika" (ชนนิกา), is a clever twist on the Thai word "Chanika" (ชนิกา), denoting "A woman who gives birth," reflecting her potential and nurturing essence. The family name, "Duriyasatid," merges "Duriyangka" (ดุริยางค) or "Duriyang" (ดุริยางค์), meaning music, with "Satid" (สถิต), signifying possession, encapsulating her familial ties to musical heritage.

As for "Xonia", its origins and precise meaning remain veiled, bestowed upon her at birth. However, her parents interpreted it in German, translating to "The Song of an Angel." When combined, her name paints a vivid picture: "The Mother who possesses the melody of the angel," a name as melodious and profound as the music it encapsulates.

✧ Personality:
Zona possesses a gentle and reserved demeanor, often preferring the language of music over spoken words. Her reticence belies a deep love for singing, using melodies as her chosen avenue for emotional expression. While she may not frequently vocalize her innermost thoughts, when she does sing, it's a rare and cherished glimpse into her feelings and past experiences.

Despite occasional clumsiness, Zona navigates social situations with grace, striving to avoid unnecessary embarrassment. However, her genuine concern for those she holds dear shines through, demonstrating her compassionate nature and the depth of her connections with others.

✧ Character Voice:
She would sound like the original Zona.
Speaking Voices:

Singing Voices:

✧ Relationship ✧
Aisika 'Aisha' Watchanaroj [Alive]
Relationship: Friends
"Aisha Senpai? She is very nice, to be honest, she cares about others a lot, when I feel lost or down Aisha Senpai will be there for me to cheer me up...! Oh, I remember one day at the Karaoke I really enjoyed singing with her and some of my friends!"

[W.I.P]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread