mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied FRANCHISEE ͙͘͡★ Faer025

CuddlyPandaLove

Level 45
CuddlyPandaLove
CuddlyPandaLove
Icon
Title Header Franchisee.png

"From the vibrant autumn foliage resting below luscious mountain tops, to the complimentary aqua streams that nourish these lands, may Yamatsumi bless us."
— Kōyō, October, 2026.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

What is your Minecraft username?:

Faer025 (Applying)
FaerTheFeared
CuddlyPandaLove

What is your Discord Username?:

zodayic

What is your time zone?:

EDT (GMT-4)

Describe your activity on the server:

I am incredibly active on the server, as I enjoy spending the majority of my freetime here. I have played for 3-4 years, and seek new opportunities! I have developed a system to manage my time between characters as well, offering reliability to activity for this faction <3

Activity Schedule (EDT)
​
Obligations​
Mon​
Tues​
Wed​
Thurs​
Fri​
Sat​
Sun​
Afternoon:
Free​
1:00pm to 5:30pm​
1:00pm to 5:30pm​
1:00pm to 5:30pm​
1:00pm to 5:30pm​
1:00pm to 5:30pm​
1:00pm to 5:30pm​
8:00am to 5:30pm​
College Swim Practice​
✘​
✘​
✓
(6:00pm to 7:00pm)​
✘​
✘​
✓
(6:00pm to 7:00pm)​
✘​
Evening:
Free​
6:00pm to 12:00am​
6:00pm to 12:00am​
7:30pm to 12:00am​
6:00pm to 12:00am​
6:00pm to 2:00am​
7:30pm to 2:00am​
6:00pm to 12:00am​

These are the times I am most reachable. I can physically get on the server in these moments, leaving a vast timeline to schedule and open with a co-franchisee. During these times, I am always contactable via Discord. Beyond 12am, I am also able to respond until an estimate of 2-3am. It's a fairly straight schedule, and should only fluctuate occasionally, which would be communicated with the right people.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will be demoted. Being active is important, especially in a well sought after faction such as the Shop Faction. Nor would it be fair on my co-franchisee to make them do all the work when the effort is supposed to be mutual.

Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
​
Accepted​
Denied​
Note: There was a shopkeeper application before, but it was unmarked so I made a new one.​

What are your current role(s) on the server?:

Notable Primary Character Roles
I encourage reading the active characters section!
➣ [College][B][Swim-Captain] (CuddlyPandaLove)
➣ [Maiden] (FaerTheFeared)

All Roles
​
Account​
Roles​
CuddlyPandaLove​
  • [College][B][Swim-Captain]​
  • [College][B]​
  • [Grade-12] x4​
  • [Rat]​
Faer025​
  • [Grade-12] x2​
FaerTheFeared​
  • [Maiden]​
  • [Adult]​
  • [Adult]​

Roles currently not in use (across all accounts): [Grade-12] x6, [Rat], [Adult], [College][B]

Active Characters
These are characters that I currently play on the server. They are the ones that I without a doubt play, and am consistent with.
CuddlyPandaLove

[College][B][Swim-Captain] Kirari Kirishiki

︎‎❥ Kiki is my College Swim Captain and member of the Kirishiki family. She is typically seen around the Motokawa District, designing her team home or hanging out with friends. She has a passion for tailoring outfits, and exploring different avenues of life. Swim isn’t forever, but she makes the best of it and adores her team like a proud mother.

FaerTheFeared

[Maiden] Cinder Schneidewind

☯‎ Cinder is a young woman who enjoys company. Her prior history relates to the psychiatrist department of Karakura. However, currently, she works for several shops and now is a proud maiden for the monastery. She is the lead of the Schneidewind family, and is responsible for decisions on its behalf.

[Adult] Kōyō Prowlin

࣪ ִֶָ☾.
A bit of an oddball, Kōyō spends his time in Ochiba Forest. He is hidden away from society, but seeks to have more of a presence as of late. He worships the Kami with fervor, and tends to be the silent type around others.. Unless vocalization is needed. Despite his strange character, his affinity to nature makes him instinctually meticulous and caring.

Faer025

Currently I have a character called Elara Rumi on it, however I’d like to move Kōyō to this account for the franchisee role, as I play him more often

Why should you be considered for this position over other applicants?

What makes me eligible? Why choose me over other applicants? I have a few reasons that I'd like to mention.

Communication and understanding. This is important for the sake of clarity and avoidance of unnecessary conflict. I am one to listen to someone fully before responding to a situation. This ensures I have the full picture and can appropriately answer. I'm willing to listen to the ideas of other's, and operate with them to make it come to reality if it's plausible. If I need to go on inactivity and whatnot, I always communicate accordingly to the right people. It's essential to maintain a layer of contact so no one is left in the dark. Especially when co-owning with another person. As I'll say several times, it is a mutual responsibility. Thus, it's only natural to notify and not randomly leave all of it on one person.

Dedication and loyalty is one of my highlights I'd like to offer the shop faction. I intend to stay in the faction as long as the others I've been in, if not more. I'm known for remaining for over a year, or two, like my government duration! Or.. my Swim 3 year duration. Seeing other friends of mine continue there for 2 years plus is only confirmation for me that I believe I will enjoy it and be reliable in this position to avoid losing it. I enjoy trying to heighten quality of life for workers, and finding fun avenues to explore together. I'd like to share my ideas with the faction, co-franchisee & lead. I'm receptive to feedback, and encourage / welcome it.

I share ambitions and creativity with the likes of the shop community. I've worked underneath several of them, and have witnessed the different events that they have run. I've even participated in some! Of course, I acknowledge franchises may run somewhat differently, it doesn't stop me from sharing my ideas to those who could use them. There would be no pressure to either, and wouldn't just be given randomly. I would never overstep any boundaries, and remain respectful & mindful to my position. Shop seems to be, from an outside perspective, a rather independant faction. Thus, I am excited for this new addition that has a mutual ownership. I can work in group and independant settings, making me versatile.

Physical attributes I can bring to the table are things like a flexible schedule, making openings diverse in availability. I can also tailor! Any form of outfit needed for the shop, I can offer to do for free. Even if I wasn't in the faction, I'm willing. I love tailoring, and it's wonderful to see people wearing the things I've made them. My most recent example of outfits for a business is the new Cinema's uniforms! It was nice to work with them, and I am excited to see the apparel released soon.

I'd like to emphasize that I truly do want to enter this faction. I will always keep trying to show my interest, and it is not going to dissipate.

Refuting Counterarguements

Let's address the elephant in the room. You may look at my history in another way. I have had several roles, and currently have a few roles. Why employ someone with lots to do on srp? Well, here is my perspective. Despite the amount of roles I have on my plate, the majority wield a lenient stance in SRP terms. Especially compared to my prior faction history like EMS & Government. Shrine's quota relates to 5-10 per month. The rest, you get on for fun, and that is something that wouldn't burn me out. College Swim needs a mandatory of one practice per week. Aside from the experience managing the sport has given me, being online can also be fun. It isn't as demanding for me in comparison to something like my EMS work I used to do, which took a lot of time. Of course, being a Captain is where a large part of my workload goes, but from my point of view, being a franchisee will not effect it much. I am applying with Kōyō, a character I already split my time between playing!

I understand SRP loves to give to those who are newer and have had no factions (reasonably so)! However, I'd like to argue that my faction experience would benefit in this role on the server. What is this experience? Well, I've done various amounts of collaborative work. From EMS, I've formatted EMS handbooks, created pamphlets, helped with unreleased (they were going to be just never were in the end) srp forums posts, etc. I've put in hours of research to help deepen the knowledge of mental health conditions and submitted it for suggestion. As a Captain and once Co-Captain, I organized hangouts with different teams, currently planning events between Swim & Factions and managing a team for tournaments & scrims. When I was HD Lawyer, I hosted an event, tried my best to contribute and put in several suggestions to improve the faction. I’ve even taken part in inventory management a couple of times for different shops. I have a whole template for it, and truly enjoy spending my time in this way.

This is by no means to glorify my achievements, but to demonstrate experiences I've put vast efforts in. It's honed my skills, and I am confident that I am a suitable candidate to be a franchisee!

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

Franchise Header.png

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

What shop are you applying for?:

Any franchise. I am open to every option! My preferred location is 11/7

Fun Knowledge (?)
It’s to note this is stated from my knowledge, research & understanding. I just thought it'd be fun to include

​
  • 11/7 has history on the server dating back to 9 years ago (late 2017)​
    • Around 2 years ago, it became a functional gas station with the newly featured vehicle update at the time (2024)​
    • Prior, it was a player run shop without the note of franchisee. The previous owner was NoZinth who later moved to a restaurant slot, running Taberu-Yurusu​
  • Similar to 11/7, some of these franchises were once part of SRP's history.​
  • Shopkeepers received an update, encouraging them to open their shop when the server is below 100 players. This is during their first advertizement.​
Locations:

Blocky Mart: Between KPD & the Post Office
➣ 1436 / 17 / 1236

11/7: Behind the School
➣ 1948 / 16 / 970

Heartbucks: Shōtengai, Across from Karakura Bank
➣ 1647 / 17 / 614​
I tried fixing this format but it's stuck </3

Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:

Out of Character Motivation
Why don't they call this out-character like in-character..?? that's a bad idea, do not listen to me

As one can notice by my application history, I've taken a long drawn out fondness for the shop faction as a whole. If I'm honest, I hadn't expected application related activities to come back so soon! I am grateful for this opportunity, so I thought I might as well shoot my shot. I'd like to express my reliability, and display why I'd be a good fit for the Franchisee role.

There are several reasons. Interest is a huge part! I enjoy management, this can be demonstrated through my history on the server as senior employees, captain, head of departments (tailoring & government), etc. I'd like my own space, shared with another of course, to contribute to ideas and grow a community where creativity can feel valued. I've found that I tend to do better in factions that are more relaxed, decreasing burnout opportunity, yet still hold sets of important rules. An example of this would be the shrine faction, even if I'm newer to the scene. I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. In fact, I can see Shop & Shrine being the factions I'd like to settle and stick to in the end out of everything. I've dabbled here and there, but ultimately it's helped me understand what I am truly passionate about on SRP.

Am I going to be boring and talk about community again? Yes. I've had plenty of people who have been in the faction note how much they adore it. I'd like the opportunity to experience this myself. Several years, this is my longest lasting interest out of all of SRP. It is a large end goal for me, and I'd like to have a direct line to interact with the player base more often. Shrine is secluded, though has amazing interaction. Swim I've got to seek it for myself, but shop seems like a great blend of interaction. Seikatsu is one of my biggest inspirations in terms of community. There is always something going on, and fun discussions between one another. It's lighthearted, and players can get money from it! What's better than having fun and getting paid??? I want to have like-minded individuals who have the best interests of the shop at hand, and to work with the creativity we both can provide. In a space where the work you put into something is acknowledged.

Why do I want to be a Franchisee instead of a Shopkeeper? Well! That's a semi trick question. It's not that I wouldn't want to be any. They are, almost, the same thing. Except, Franchisees get a shop that cannot be changed, and they run it with a partner. This is not a bad thing whatsoever. In fact, I think it may be better for me. I can share the workload and have someone to bounce ideas off of. It's vice versa as well. One thing I've learned from the positions I've held on SRP, is the fact that working by yourself can be stressful. I think it's beneficial, and a good idea to have two people work for these kinds of shops. It gives players easier access to this popularly wanted faction, while giving each other a support system to make the best of it.

I hope that this application can convey the amount of care and desire I have for eventually entering this faction.

In-Character Motivation
In order to understand IC motivation.. don't you need- a character?!

5 Reasons to employ Koyo.png
{ Kōyō Prowlin }
43 | Male | He/him
Qualifications: Master's Degree in Accounting, Bachelor's Degree in Management.

Kōyō Prowlin is a /young/ 43 year old man who claims home in Karakura's Ochiba Forest. Economy is quite tough! Wait.. no? It's his choice? He's still broke though??

Why would Kōyō apply to be a franchisee? Well, there are a few reasons why. He was created prior to this listing, but he has a suitable qualification pool for the job! His written lore describes his journey in pursuit of business, only to discover his dislike for unethical corporations. Thus, he moved himself away from civilization in order to find tranquility from a boring office job that exploited it's workers. He didn't leave society because of a lack of passion.

Seeing this job listing, he has decided to try and make his presence a bit more known to Karakura rather than hiding away in it's various cave systems. An opportunity to help maintain an ideal work environment for citizens.

Contributions to Character Lore

Many will argue that the character will gain lore from this, and that is true! However, I wanted to have people get a larger impact on my character's story. He is struggling. This gives him opportunity to develop from the impact of the perspectives of those around him. He has been living with animals for years, and ultimately I think it'd be fun to help him return to a more stable relationship with civilization. His odd traits can influence memorable moments, and overall everyone will gain a protective father figure! (You and I both know, Karakurians do not have parents (ᵕ • ᴗ •) ).

With the addition of a job to support the man, he will also.. not have to sleep in weather ridden areas!! Will he sleep in the back or near the trash bins? Who knows... I mean legal reasons, he'd never!

Reason for Preferred Location

Most of the preferred location comes from the place in which Kōyō 'lives.' As he is situated in Ochiba Forest, 11/7 is the closest area for him to work. Similar to a job in real life! He ain't got no car... nor bus.. how else will he get far places!? Train, walking. Those are his mode of transport! He has no shoes so.. he might not want to walk on cement, but he'll do anything to arrive at work on time. Very punctual. Shōtengai is the next location close to Ochiba, so it's not a stretch that he could also go there. However, I'm not particular on any location. I'd just be grateful to be part of the community in this way.

Direction is NOT his middle name. Thus.. its only natural the map of Karakura is daunting! His route is predictable.. but reliable. He uses memory, rather than GPS. Pretty sure if you showed him a modern day phone or GPS he might pass out. Someone please get him up to date.

★⋅⋅⋅★⋅⋅⋅★

Overall, my goal with a character like this is to have fun, while maintaining professional for duties. I want others to enjoy interacting with the shop and character. I want pleasant roleplay scenarios to draw people in. These types of communities are important on SRP, and I'd love to foster something my co-franchisee and I would be proud of.

How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:

Conversation. This is important when you own something with another.

You are both shop owners, and with that, an understanding of different perspectives and desires is incredibly valuable. I'd rather speak to the co-franchisee and sort through any differences than make any decision alone. I love listening to other ideas, and I'm more than willing to pursue alternate ideas regardless of which franchisee they are from. If there was some form of discourse that was not able to solved, I'd speak to the lead and seek advice on course of action. However, I'm optimistic and confident that if I was a co-franchisee, I would not have this problem with any of the members.

A response from Kōyō:

"A dispute? Why would there be such a need?" The 6'4 gentleman before you tilted his head at the very idea of conflict among partners. "In this hypothetical situation, I'd take a moment to step back. When emotions arise, they tend to fray that sliver of rationality," he paused, scarred lips pressed together firmly. He lifted one of his hands, palm finding it's way to the nape of his neck, "Once things are clear, only then can we speak on equal terms. This is the harmony I follow, and the morality I choose to emphasize. Discourse is not irregular, but by no means should it be ignored and left to fester."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
˗ˏˋ ꒰ ✉︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗


Extra Information

Do you have any questions?:


No questions as of right now! If I do, I can always refer to the help channel in the Karakura Town discord or the lead, Rex.

Additional notes about your application:

Plz employ him, he needs shoes..

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Regardless of the verdict, have a good day/night <3
At this point, this might be my signature way to end off an application..​
 
Last edited:
DENIED

The time and effort you have put into your application is appreciated. However, you have not been accepted this time.
Feel free to reapply in the future!​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top