Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

H3AV3NLY_

What is your discord username?
avazil

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m usually on the server for at least an hour a day, excluding a few where I'm not. But I'm primarily active from Monday to Thursday. Fridays are on and off, but I usually get on later in the afternoon.
VVV
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
2:00 - 6:00+2:00 - 6:00+2:00 - 6:00+2:00 - 6:00+4:30 - 6:00+1:00 - 6:00+1:00 - 6:00+
Depending;

What is your timezone?:
PST

List your current and past applications:

List your current roles on the server:
[College][Councillor]
[Priest]
[Adult]
[Bee]
[
Duck]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I’ve been on the server for a few years, as I joined around 2020. And I had picked up multiple roles within that time stamp. From my very first applied role on SRP, to a team. To many others as I had previously listed above. I’ve gotten into many different aspects of the server. As well as roles, I received bonds that I wouldn’t ever frown down upon. There are many well-known people I've formed friendships with, and I couldn’t be any gladder to have them by my side. Truly they’ve helped shape my roleplay as a whole and assisted me through many bothersome issues. I couldn’t be any more thankful to those who have supported me along the way.

Wouldn’t be here without you, thank you.

(You know who you are)

Beside the server as a whole I introduced myself to roleplay in many activities. Such as different servers, different games, even chat rooms. I developed my writing skills over the years and even used it as an escape. Nevertheless, I continued to expand my knowledge on writing for a long time. Even having tips from an author. I’ve always been a huge fantasy freak, and that is one of the few genres I focus my writing on. There’s plenty of others that suit my interest, but that was one I found a close interest in. From DND to other fantasy games.

I always found fun in creating a mini world in which you can move freely around in. Creating characters to suit personalities. TO build lore and create fun foundations for other players or other role-players to experience. To involve them in something unique.

What is your motivation for applying?
Like I have previously mentioned on any of my other applications; I want to expand my knowledge and make the most out of what the server has to offer. That being the EMS faction this time. I’ve had my fair share of different factions, both Chef and Priest being the top two of my picks. In which I applied willingly to with a true interest, of course, still being in the shrine faction today.

A few of my friends are in the EMS faction, and it seemed to interest me. As someone who took medical terminology classes, I find the medical field to be quite intriguing. From different disorders alongside medications as well.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I don’t have a lot of knowledge on a ton of Hospital Work / procedures. But I do know a few minor things. I will be open to learning new things to help expand my knowledge.​

- SRP -
Non-Prescribed Items.
Eye Patch; ¥5,000 | 2 max ;
A wearable bandage that wraps around your head and over your eye.

Band Aid ; ¥1,000 | 5 max ;
A piece of cloth & paper that helps to protect minor wounds.

Wooden Cane ; ¥7,000 | 2 max ;
A staff that helps with mobility issues.

Cough Syrup ; ¥6,000 | 2 max ;
A syrup that is used to relieve coughing, sore throats, or any other symptoms.

Paracetamol ; ¥1,500 | 3 max ; PAIN MEDICATION
Treats mild pain/aches & reduces high temperature fevers.

Surgical Mask ; ¥7,000 | 5 max ; SUPPLEMENT
A face mask that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth to prevent bacteria from entering your system.

Multivitamins ; ¥3,500 | 5 max ; SUPPLEMENT
A medication combined with multiple vitamins. Used to prevent vitamin deficiencies.

Iron Supplements ; ¥2,500 | 3 max ; SUPPLEMENT
A medication combined with ferrous fumarate, ferrous sulfate, and ferrous gluconate. Helping to treat iron-deficiency.

- Non-SRP related -
[Doctor]
A doctor is a medical professional who specializes in diagnosis, treatment, and preventing illnesses / injuries of individuals. They as well perform surgeries, prescribe medication (to a limit) and offer their knowledge to help people handle their health. They're to undergo multiple years' worth of programs in their chosen specialties. Such as medical schools, residency programs, etc. Although it is rather common for them to have a rather intensive understanding on human anatomy, pharmacology, and physiology.
• (Administration & Management, Education & Research, Record-Keeping, Referrals, Follow-Up, Treatment Planning, Examination & Diagnosis.)

Types ;
Surgeons; A surgeon is a medical doctor who specializes in surgical procedures. Specializing in diagnosis, managing conditions, and treatment. This department performs operations that are quite handy. Although it may be very risky, Surgeons operate on many parts of the body. (Organs, Bones, tissues, Etc.) Not to fret though, as they do undergo many years of training. You need a medical degree, followed by residency in surgical specialties.
• (Communication, Education, Pre-Operative Assessments, Planning, Doing Surgeries.)

Physicians ; A Physican is a doctor who provides first care to patients. They are responsible for treating common illnesses / injuries, managing conditions, and guiding preventive care.
• (Education, Planning, Contact, Diagnosis, General internists)

[Psychiatrist]
A psychiatrist is a medical doctor, specializing in treating, diagnosing, and treating mental illnesses/disorders. They undergo many different treatment plans, including therapy, medication, or even a combination of both- if it comes down to it! Primarily they're responsible for understanding mental health conditions and how it can affect another individual. Alongside this they are also trained to deal with emergencies, such as violent behavior, or crises.
(Therapy, Medication, Collaboration, Diagnosis, Evaluations)

Types of Therapy ;
"There are many different types of therapy consisting of different factors. Each one suited to a different mindset. These are just a few"

• ! Family Therapy

• ! Group Therapy

• ! Exposure Therapy

• ! Psychodynamic Therapy

• ! Pet Therapy

-Somewhat SRP related-
[Veterinarian] -
CERTIFICATION
A veterinarian is a doctor who practices veterinary medicine. They care for non-human animals. (zoo animals, pets, and wildlife, etc.) They offer many services to animals such as parasite control, dental care, etc. They've also had undergone multiple years of schooling.
(Care, Practice, Health, Medicine)

Types;
• ! Wildlife Veterinarian

• ! Theriogenlogist

• ! Exotic Animal Veterinarian

More Details ;
Unlike both Psychiatrist and Doctor, the Veterinarian role is not an applied thing. It is actually somewhat similar to the paramedic certification. Which you need to gain from being a Doctor/Psychiatrist over a certain amount of time. And undergo a training for the role. There is a total of 10 workers, and their job will consist of check-up's, stab wounds, bones, or etc.

[Paramedic] -
CERTIFICATION
A Paramedic is someone who is a part of the Emergency department, specializing in quick and timed responses. For those who can't take themselves to the hospital or for an issue they can't control, that seems to be life-threatening. These people will come aid you with a call of their hotline. They are equipped with many necessities for the job and will do their best to insure your health. They undergo many and multiple years of training, School, Certification, Driver's License, etc.
(110, Stabilization, Knowledge, Response, Care, Emergencies.)

Types;
• ! Flight Paramedic

• ! Tactical Paramedic

• ! Community Paramedic

"These are just a list of a few"

More Details ;
Unlike both Doctor and Psychiatrist, the Emergency Response Team is not one you can apply for. As like Veterinarian, this is a Certification you can undergo training for and earn with your time as EMS.

Departments ;
"Unlike the roles above there's different categories and departments for each specialty"

(Doctor Department)
Clinical LeadClinical SupervisorAttending DoctorSenior Resident ResidentDoctor Trainee

(Psychiatry Department)
Clinical LeadClinical SupervisorAttending
Psychiatrist
Senior ResidentResidentPsychiatrist Trainee

Items ;
"A few pretty common ones would be the ones I listed below, I'm not quite familiar with all of them though."

(Pepper Spray, Mido, Med-Kit, Emergency Response Ambulence, Etc.)

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I fully acknowledge that

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I acknowledge and I will be 100% dedicated.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that fact

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
100 times yes, I fully acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Ujarak Katsumi

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male | He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor's (pre-med & psychology.)

Character’s Nationality:
American/Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Enganged

Character’s Religious Denomination:
N/A

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese / Default

Backstory (100+ Words)
[Early Age]
Ujarak Katsumi lived in Japan's Osaka Prefecture while he was young with his mother, developing most of his knowledge and mannerisms from her. As time went on, she eventually taught him how to cook and how to clean, alongside all the basic necessities one needs to know too flourish. She seemed to be a simple woman, caring for both him and his younger sister at the time while also handling a job from home. His father seemed to be absent in America, focusing on his job and studies there for a few years. Periodically he'd visit with gifts for a few weeks, and head back not long after.

[Grown Older]
As he had gotten older, he started to care for his sister as well, assisting his mother with most of her housework as a sign of respect and acknowledgement. While also focusing on some studies at a local school. The two siblings would wake up around 8:00 and walk to school, arriving around 8:30 for their studies and headed back around 3:00-4:00pm. This repeated for a long while until he graduated at 17.

[? ? ?]
"Blank."

[Studies]
Now at the age of 17, he decided to finalize his path. Picking the Medical field in specific and moved to a local college in Tokyo. From a few years he finally graduated and earned his bachelor's degree, while also moving to America to further his studies. While in America he spent time and lived with his father for a little while, then he had decided to complete medical school alongside his residency in psychiatry, some extra programs. And an extra year in fellowship training.

[Placement]
Soon after he was done with his fellowship training, he was moved to a psychiatric clinic around America. And worked there for a bit as an in-patient psychiatrist. Not a long while after, he had decided that America wasn't his preferred ideal living space. And moved to Karakura instead, in which he had left his work behind for a while.

[Karakura]
Now living in Karakura, he picked up a few friendships and met a beautiful female there. Named Akari Schwarz. He spent most of his time there, and with her until the friendship the two once had sparked into a relationship. Which then also lead onto their engagement.

[More Details]
While being jobless, he had decided that he wanted to apply for Karakura's Emergency Medical Services/Hospital.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

"Three specialties, being Psychiatry and Neurology. Plus, psychology."
-

More or less being more connected with Neurology in general, he developed an eager intent in Neurology during college. And decided to continue on studying on it continuously as he graduated with his bachelor's degree and moved from Osaka's prefecture to America to keep up to date. His knowledge on the subject expanded even further as he took certain medical programs, residencies, etc.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
"Psychiatry residency for a few years."

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
"Yes"
After his residency and fellowship training, he was placed in a psychiatric clinic in America. Which he had cared to patients as an in-patient psychiatrist.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Fellowship training: 1 year extra to finalize everything.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

An 6'4 american/japanese male. Jet-black hair fell and d****d over his head, framing his face with a sleek look. What was most distinctive was his well-worn [eye patch], concealing his piercing gray eyes. His pale-tinted skin also held onto his scruff like beard. An engagement ring sat on his left hand.

"His build seemed rather broad with his withed shoulders, both his face being rather defined and pointy while his hands held some tender yet firm graze."

3162237d838151fc847f0b0ad6aef569.pngimage.png

How does your character act on and off duty?
(On Duty)
While Ujarak looks and seems rather brute, he's typically rather kind. On duty he'll hold authority and an affirmative approach while getting things done collectively and calmly. Nevertheless, he has a keen understanding. And will pick up on things in a fast mannerly pattern. While also kind and respectful toward both his clients and co-workers.

(Off Duty)
While also holding onto some of that affirmative figure, he usually spends his time cooking. As he holds good memories upon the activity, he and his mother once used to cook after-school treats or even dinner for fun. When she had the time at least. Hanging out around Karakura in general is also one thing he enjoys doing, speaking and socializing to those who approach him. And forming bonds. Alongside this he spends some of his time with his Girlfriend as well. Assisting her co-workers in patrols alongside just hanging about.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
When it comes down to it, he'll co-operate with other people. But he usually likes to do his thing single handedly with efficiency, or alone in general. Nevertheless, he'll reach out if he truly does need help or assistance. Rather than blatantly hiding the fact and doing what he's meant to be doing in-correctly. Which will only cause more issues, and that isn't particularly necessary. Alongside casualties and overall risk to either a patient or the staff completely.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Generally, he wishes to continue on the path of the medical field and serve his detective of a fiancé with her job as well. Alongside this, he wishes to also rank up in that field and serve other people efficiently. Atlas, nourishment is one of the things he enjoys doing. And hopes to one day, have a family of his own.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
I'm not entirely sure as other characters have different mindsets to each pixelated base of theirs. But if I had to guess it'd be affirmative or just casual.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread