Denied IGotRoidrage Psychiatrist Application

knqzy

Level 5

IGN (In-Game Name):

IGotRoidrage

What is your Discord username?

My discord username is captivebf

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on school roleplay is honestly really high, although I still have multiple outside activities I am still very active on the server. I have sports that I value and do often. As for the types of roleplay I have done on this server would be, Gang roleplay, Family roleplay, Teaching roleplay, and Jock roleplay, as for all of these I was in a few gangs/racing crews but I have mostly dropped Gang roleplay as a whole. Family roleplay was a stage when I was in the server and had created a family while being a teacher, the Jaager family. Currently, on the server, I have the college basketball name tag with my character Kyu-Won. In all of these shows, I have quite a lot of experience with roleplay, even roleplaying on other platforms, and I'm also always willing to learn.

What is your timezone?:
Eastern Standard Time

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexkice-pe-teacher-application.62044/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexkice-pe-teacher.64777/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/captivebfs-language-application.68530/ ACCEPTED

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

When I started playing in 2022 and onwards, I used to roleplay many different things. Mainly gang roleplay but since then I quit gang roleplay due to the reputation it gives people, with that knowledge I now roleplay as a jock and sometimes crime roleplay as in street racing. My crime roleplay experience also includes getting into situations where I have had minor disputes with people that turned into physical fights. Most of these instances I have been part of have allowed me to lengthen my knowledge and creativity in writing long actions or describing a simple gesture a character does. Whereas roleplaying in the hospital with some of the hospital staff showed me a new way to express my emotions and give my character a personality that can be seen by people as time progresses.

What is your motivation for applying?

To start, what motivates me is the faction itself. The individuals who are a part of this faction are talented. As they climb up the ranks, their work builds up, and I want to be part of that someday. One person who got me into doing this application mostly was Hyunjqu and myself. Since Hyunjqu is my in-character father, I wanted to step in and follow in his footsteps like a son would do when he grows up. I really want to try out the EMS faction so badly so that is why I'm applying for it as well I have a loving interest in psychiatrists in real life as when I grow up I want to be one, that's why I'm trying my hardest in real life school to get a scholarship to get a PhD in Psychology.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Rankings

Director - The lead of the entire facility, as well as the brains behind the entire hospital. The expert in everything related to a hospital. As well as the backbone for the hospital workers, and they do their best to keep the hospital a safe and clean environment for everyone.

Clinical Manager - The director's assistant. The person is seen more around the Hospital than the Director. This person has the skill for basically anything like procedures and understands the protocol for every situation. They usually have a certification in everything Hospital and are mostly responsible for accepting residents into the hospital!

Clinical Lead - The lead of a specific department, meaning psychiatrist, doctor, or paramedic. They are under the Clinical manager. But are still a significant role to be in a Hospital when it comes to everything like exams, procedures, protocols, etc.

Head of Department - WooHoo, you can finally go off duty! Anyway, the Head of Department watches over their respective department as the Head of that department. Directly under the Clinical Lead, they make sure everything goes Smooth within their department.

Senior - The silly guys, not really but. They're below the Head of Department, still not higher up within the Hospital rankings.

Attending - A graduated psychiatrist, and doctor. But now you have the rights/ability to train residents within your respective Department.

Official - Freshly graduated trainees, meaning they have passed exams. After passing exams residents are known as Official Hospital Workers.

Residents - You've been accepted, now you have to attend training, and do exams. The main thing about this is you are not allowed to go off duty and to become an official hospital worker. You need to finish all your required training and then pass the final exam.

Equipment

Hospital ID - A must within the hospital, it has your EMS number, your full legal name, and a photo of you. It is to prove and identify you that you work with the hospital if you ever need to go onto a scene.

Medkit - A metal box that holds bandages, syringes, tape, padding, and large triangular bandages that can be used as a sort of sling, or glue. A need for leaving the hospital.

Syringe - a glass tube with a needle, that holds multiple medications and such in it, most Hospital workers hold Mido in it to protect themselves from gang members, and even vicious animals.

Gas mask - A mask that goes, over your face and purifies in the mask to stabilize your air.

Pepper Spray is the best defense weapon. Pepper spray is used to neutralize anyone who is trying to attempt to attack/kill anyone. Making their vision go hazy for a bit.

Breathalyzer - Handheld device that measures a person's BAC/Blood Alcohol Content, by breathalyzing their breath. It identifies if someone is drunk or not.

Clipboard - Helps you write down stuff during psychiatric sessions, physical activities, and note-taking.

Surgical Headlamp - Useful for doctors. It produces a light from the bulb inside of the lamp, mainly worn on the head. Useful for seeing where the organs and stuff are during surgeries.

Departments

Psychiatrist - These guys are the the******s, and are responsible for your psychiatric evaluations, prescribing you medications to help you subside any pain and issues you may have. They usually don't treat physical injuries, not because they don't want to, Because they're not trained/qualified to.

Doctors - One of the most popular Departments, Doctors. Doctors are needed in Karakura but they are very similar to Paramedics but just can't leave the hospital and they can mend broken, fractured, or even shattered bones. Adding on to that they tend to your wounds, cuts, and abrasions and even put you through some physical evaluations. If you have any physical problems, go to them.

Paramedics - These people are the most important, they go out on patrol to see if anyone has got hurt or is very injured. With that, they can respond to calls and can go to scenes when KPD requests them. They are a must in Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes, I do acknowledge that I'm subject to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that applying for Psychiatrist I have to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge that when training is being hosted/held and I'm actively online I'm expected to attend or punishment will be taken place on me.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that as if I did that it would be breaking a rule.

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

"My name is Yokokashi Katayama."

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
"My gender is Male and my pronouns are He/Him."

Character’s Age (if accepted):
"I'm an old man but I'm 52 years old. . . Thats old."

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

"I have a PhD degree in Psychology. As well as a few other degrees."

Character’s Nationality:
"My nationality is Japanese-Russian"

Character’s Marital Status:
" I'm Divorced, and don't think I'm looking for anyone."

Character’s Religious Denomination:
"Shinto is my main Religious denomination."

Character’s Spoken Languages:
"I speak Japanese, Dutch, Jsl."

Backstory (100+ Words)

The Beginning

Yokokashi grew up in the heart of Japan, Tokyo. Yokokashi unfortunately grew up without a family leaving him alone for the first few years of his life, unless you count caretakers at his orphanage as a family. The caretakers realized early on that Yokokashi was abnormally tall for his age. On the night of his 7th birthday, Yokokashi was adopted by a wealthy family who were known for being government workers. Surely they were trustworthy enough to take care of little Yokokashi, right? At first, everything was perfect, his big bedroom with the Batman posters plastered on the wall, his butlers and housemaids attending to him, what could go wrong? He had everything now! Except for one thing... And that was a loving family. Yokokashi’s adoptive parents were nothing but cold-hearted people who pushed Yokokashi beyond his limit, pressuring him to be a lawyer in the future, although Yokokashi was very open about wanting to be an educator, and a teacher to children like himself. His adoptive parents would often make fun of him for his height & looks. Of course, his adoptive parents disapproved of him, but they couldn’t just send the boy back to the orphanage, what would the press think of them after turning back a boy with no family.

The Grand Escape
Yokokashi grew up being told that he was worthless, a no-good waste of space, and anything you could think of to hurt a child. Yokokashi fed up with the treatment he had received since the age of 7, decided on his sixteenth birthday that he was going to make his grand escape! He ran off into the midnight night sky running through the forests, sneaking onto a boat... Until he reached Karakura. He quickly noticed that he stuck out due to his height. Making it hard to navigate the places he needed to be. This made Yokokashi sensitive when people mentioned his height.

A New Beginning
He happily wandered the beautiful city of Karakura until he noticed the sun begin to rise, he found the nearest home and knocked at their front door. The door was answered no less than a second later revealing a beautiful woman standing in front of him at the height of five foot seven inches, Yokokashi spoke out to her "C-could I stay the night?” stuttering about, not quite saying the sentence properly but the woman paid no attention to it. He took a deep breath before finishing his sentence “I have nowhere else to go." The woman replied with a nod letting the Yokokashi inside, "One night." She said out loud to him Yokokashi nodded in agreement.

By the morning, Yokokashi was packing the little things he had brought with him to Karakura only for the woman to give him around 100k yen to be on his way. With that money, Yokokashi was able to settle in a small apartment, get a part-time job, and attend Karakura’s very own high school. Here he got his PhD in education and decided to finally fulfill the dreams of his younger self. Yokokashi finally at the age of 25 decided to pick up teaching PE at the high school he attended, Karakura High. While at Karakura High he was at his max growth potential at the height of 7’4. Causing others to envy his natural height helps him in sports like basketball. This helped him become good at basketball so he was offered a scholarship. Even tho he had the chance to become a star he wanted to be a coach. To help others get to that level so he became a PE teacher.

After leaving the Teacher’s as a PE teacher he went on to study for around 7 years and would eventually even go to medical school for 4 of those years. Studying anatomy, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, and pharmacology he used all of that to apply to a Medical school in Amsterdam, Netherlands called Maastricht University, allowing him to go back and learn even more about the Human body. During his 3 years of residency in a local Amsterdam Hospital, he continued his studies as well as learned how to diagnose, control, and learning how to treat medical issues, and taught himself how to advise his patients.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Yokokashi's medical specialty is psychiatry. Having been through an emotional rollercoaster with his height, and his past parents that caused trauma to him. Yokokashi used that to take it upon himself to study psychiatry as well as become a teacher at the local high school at Karakura Highschool, having his emotions boil up he would usually want to scream into a pillow, but he knew other people also wanted to scream and cry. It was knowing that he would be the the****** for his friends who usually had a condition. His understanding of people's feelings and struggles that he had taking it into his own hands he studied as hard as he could to get better. Now wants to become a Psychiatrist for Karakura Hospital, since he used to focus on kids' mental health at the local high school when he was a teacher.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Psychology.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yokokashi became a the****** in Tokyo, Japan for a while some places listed below.

Tokyo International Psychotherapy Futakotamagawa Office - One of Yokokashi's many places where he was a the****** for a few months. At this Therapy office, he was very popular with his co-workers and a very popular person for services.

Tokyo Psychotherapy LLC - LLC was the last place he went to work for a few years in Tokyo then moved back to Karakura. LLC was a very good place for Yokokashi to learn even more he considered it and using that he took all the advice they gave him.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Yokokashi has a PhD majoring in Athletic Training, Kinesiology, and Physical Education. His minors are Teaching, Education, and Health Science.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?

Yokokashi would have messy black hair and can often be seen wearing formal attire. His personality would be quite energized often yelling a bit so he could be heard. His voice would be quite a monotone voice when talking normally. His figure wasn't exactly huge big strong man was more of a slim but decently active/fit male. His voice makes him unique compared to some others. He doesn't have a preference for kids and only really favorites his children. He likes talking to Maya the most as they both share a lot in common. He plans to grow old with his children by his side with a nice house and a pool for his wrinkly buttocks.

How does your character act on and off duty?

ON DUTY

When Yokokashi is on duty everything changes, his personality and his mindset creating this perspective of himself that he needs to be the best for his patients. He is calm and a gentle giant with everyone around him. Doing his best to calm people down he will get physical if his patient needs a hug or if they just need a shoulder to cry on. Being the gentle giant he is, at all times while on duty he will keep his composure and not let anything slip out that shouldn't. His demeanor is caring, and only wants to give people the care they need and a somewhat of a father figure to talk to, as he has been the the******'s friend for everyone. As well as uses a softer tone of voice for his patients so they feel safe inside the Hospital and does his best to get rid of their worries.

OFF DUTY
When Yokokashi is off duty he's still a gentle giant, just more relaxed, and usually has a delighted look on his face. If he sees one of his patients outside of the Hospital he will always check up on them and make sure they are okay, and since he is a father figure for a few kids, he will always give anyone advice. Usually, he's very charismatic towards others, giving them a role model to look up to. Usually, with that fact in the barrel, he is just more laid back and trying to give people advice and reassurance about anything they need and want. Yokokashi is a very polite guy as well both On duty and Off duty his tone of voice is a little more like his real voice when off duty so it goes back to a monotone type of voice.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Yokokashi's functioning isn't affected when he's alone or with others, his demeanor is the same no matter what. But when Yokokashi usually works alone he feels like he gets more work done, bringing him back to his teacher days where he usually graded everything by hand and manually due to him being an old timer. But even when he has to work with others, the fact that he used to be a teacher plays a big factor in this as his ability to work with people is never endlessly growing. In the end, Yokokashi's functioning is not affected whatsoever by working on his own or with others due to him doing both of those as an ex-teacher.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Yokokashi just wants to grow old and die on a ranch playing with his young grandchildren. Having the best time of his life, he's already old enough that he experienced a lot of unfortunate and fortunate things but he just wants to see his kids grow up, as well as get married again someday. But with that, he wants to be an EMS worker as long as he can to give the kids in Karakura the loving EMS worker they need, and to just be a good grandfather and even be a role model to some people. Yokokashi sadly has seen one of his kids die and he never wants that to ever happen again in his future, and the last thing he wants for the future is he wants an old 1975 Pontiac Trans AM for the final moments of his EMS career.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Yokokashi is a very tall man, who is a gentle giant. Perceived as a very nice and local-looking man, he would give off an aurora of appealingness to others around him. With that being said he is perceived as a charming person and a the****** type of person always being there for people when they most need him. Bringing into fact when he was a teacher everyone loved him and was the favorite teacher and the favorite parent with his kids. The most liked person in his family, the new one. . . Even though his past was very rough he was seen as a very kind and sweet person. Yokokashi contrasts himself the same as before with being he thinks of himself as being a sweet and kind person, on the side, he tries his best to be funny around people. Yokokashi just sees himself as a better person than he was before and it doesn't inflict with what others perceive him as.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread