Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

M3M0R14M ( Applying account)
St4rl0v3r
th3gr1mmr3ap3r

What is your discord username?

elliot3670

Describe your activity on the server:

I have a high activity compared to some people; my friends even tell me that I have no life.. This is true, if I put my activity on SRP it would be probably a 9.5/10, I’m as active as I can be with dueling school and soon a job will be added to my schedule as well! SRP is one of the things that I enjoy spending my time on, as it's enjoyable and a good way for me to communicate with my friends as they also play on here.

What is your timezone?:

EST

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/st4rl0v3rs-language-application.68880/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/venus-fly-trap-m3m0r14ms-bmd-application-v3.68730/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/st4rl0v3r-lore-team-application-1.64549/

List your current roles on the server:

St4rl0v3r - Highschool cheerleader, college masters, cat.
M3m0r14m - adult x2
Th3gr1mmr3ap3r - adult, fox

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I would say I have the basic experiences anybody that plays SRP has.. I started on roblox, (I know, cringy roblox kid..) even though how small of a roleplay chance I had on roblox; I was still able to do it! And that morphed into me finding SRP, and thats how I ended up where I am. It was something I enjoyed; it was like acting, something that I enjoy myself so it came easy to me to be able to play as a different character than myself, acting as a character that you have your choosing on how to play; how they look, and how they view the world. I was almost instantly invited into a family, and thats where my SRP journey started, gaining friends and loosing friends, either way I’ve always had an opportunity to find a way to roleplay with people I do not know, or people I do know; theres always an open door in the world of RP.

What is your motivation for applying?

If I am going to be honest about this part, I will be brutally honest. I do miss being an EMS on SRP, and I have for quite a while. I miss the engagement that would happen between the ems and KPD faction, even within the scenarios that you get to go through while you’re a baby ems; thats something I miss.

My whole motivation isn’t just me missing being an EMS though! OOCly, I’ve always wanted to be a psychiatrist, and while I’m working my way through my schooling; this will be one way I am able to find myself working as the job that I want to work as in the real world, giving me even the smallest taste of what I want to work as is something that I missed from being an ems before

Which role are you applying for?

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

I know what any other person would know, plus some due to my previous workings in the faction..

DIRECTOR

Head of the hospital, control center. You go to them if you have an issue with somebody working with you. They spend years to get to that position, they can promote or demote people from their jobs.

DOCTOR

Take notes, and find the diagnoses of anything psychical. Doctors can be residents, working, and seniors.

PSYCHIATRIST

Take notes, and find the diagnoses of anything mental health related, they also take people in for normal sessions, helping people through their situations in their day-to-day life and also going into being people support systems, helping them through their time in life with somebody they can trust, or if they need to rant about something; they are there to be assisting. Psych’s can be residents, working, and seniors.

COLOUR CODES

Green - Mass casualty incident
Blue - Medical emergency, (EX; Cardiac arrest, resuscitation)
Red - Fire or smoke-related
Pink - Infant or child abduction
Grey - Violent person
Yellow - Bomb threat, suspicious package.
Silver - Weapon / active shooter
Orange - Hazardous material

PRIORITIES
(These most likely have changed... but they're still here because they were drilled into my brain during my first time in EMS...)

PRIO 1: One or more people using weapons to harm people, or kill people
PRIO 2: One person using a weapon to harm people, or kill people.
PRIO 3: One or more people with a weapon not using them
PRIO 4: One person with a weapon, not using it
PRIO 5: KPD is needed, no weapons are involved.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I do and will be fully dedicated to the hospital staff team.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Of course, I understand this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I do.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

“Its a skill to be able to help a human mind, but it's insane that one person can do it.”

Character’s Full Name:

Mio tapped a pen against the desk in front of her, clicking coming from the pen.
“Mio Miyagawa.”

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

“I go by she/her pronouns, and I identify as female.”

Character’s Age (if accepted):

“I am currently 33.”

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

“I have a PhD in Psychology.”

Character’s Nationality:

“I come from a complete Japanese line.”

Character’s Marital Status:

Mio sighed to this question.
“Is that really necessary?”
Yes, it is, Mio.
“Widowed.”

Character’s Religious Denomination:

“I am a Shintoist.”

Character’s Spoken Languages:

“I currently speak German and French, yet I am in the works of learning another.”

Backstory (100+ Words)

Mio wouldn’t describe her story.. So this is where I reveal some about her.

(Lyric Title; Brother; Matt Corby)

Mio was born on October 10th, 1991. The youngest of the three siblings; Zenkoku, Sayuri, and herself.. Yet the family was left alone along with her being born, Sayuri dying from something unknown. The woman who was the beacon of the family, the sunshine to everybody's day was left for dead. This left the family going through grief while trying to accept a new baby into the household which became very difficult for them. Her elder brother Zenkoku highly struggled with this time for the family which ended up in him finding himself in crime in the streets, finding a sign of belonging within gang ranks.

(Lyric Title; Brother ; Matt Corby.)

Mio’s family takes years to mourn in their own ways, most of them destructive.. So she found her own way in mourning the sister she never knew; digging herself into school. She found some sort of purpose while at school, she wanted to make an impact on the world; her family saw her as a new source of pride due to all of her academic achievements.

(Lyric Title; Stubborn Love ; Lumineers.)

While she was working on getting her bachelor degree she met a man named Renjiro, getting quite literally swooped off her feet.. She believed this man was going to give her the happy ever after she read in the books her nose was stuffed in during her highschool years. She found the stability that she always wanted! They ended up getting married, and soon after having a daughter and naming her Haruka, after that.. Renjiro kept on pushing her to try and get pregnant again, which all of their attempts failed.

(Lyric Title; Sorry I Am; Del Water Gap)

Upon hearing for probably the 20th time that Mio wasn’t pregnant with their second child, she was upcoming on her 30th birthday, on her 30th birthday she told him that she wasn’t pregnant, and she was going to stop trying.. She wanted to spend her focus on her work and their only child Haruka; which broke Renjiro and he snapped at her.

“What do you mean, Mio? I thought we agreed, we both wanted two more.”

“I’m done trying, Renjiro, it’s hurting me more than it should. Why don’t we just focus on Haruka?”

“No. One more kid.”

“No.”
Which ended up on her birthday night; almost having been beaten to death.. She snapped herself and ended up calling her brother on her way to the hospital in an ambulance. Confessing to the manipulation that she’s had to put up with from Renjiro for the past years, Zenkoku did not like hearing this, and snapped himself.. He ended up murdering Renjiro, telling Mio it was just an accident.. Mio was overjoyed with this information, keeping it a secret; making sure Haruka was to never find out the horrible yet grateful outcome of her father, saying Renjiro left her. Upon Haruka being a few years old, Mio wanted to explore the world, which she did.. And that starts her story in Karakura, traveling there with her brother Zenkoku, who stayed up north to take care of his own daughter; Ayame, and Mio’s little Haruka.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Mio grinned from ear to ear at this question, inching forward to make sure she spoke clear, paired with clearing her throat.. She answered what she had thought of for the second question; first. Seeing it as more important.

“My late-mother Ayumi Miyagawa was a Psychiatrist at our local hospital in Toyko, she would always come home and tell us what happened during her day, I won't get into specifics on any of what she told my father, my siblings and myself; but it piqued my interest from a young age. Knowing what was happening inside somebody's brain, and what they were thinking was something that always piqued my interest; let's say I watched too many Psychological horrors growing up.. During my high school years, I ended up being the only one left of my family that would listen to her stories, so she ended up trying to help me find a college, but that is sadly when she passed, so I continued my studies on my own, always thinking of her during each one of my classes. I believe that mental health is just as important; if not more important than physical health due to many people not paying attention to that side of their life, and struggling to take care of themselves mentally.”

Mio inhaled and exhaled, before answering the second question.. A small and simple answer.

“I specialize in Psychiatry. But more importantly, adolescent psychiatry.. I want to teach people from a young age on how to take care of themself mentally; as many people lack such a skill.”

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Mio leaned back in her chair, a hand still gripping the pen that made that annoying clicking. One leg crossed over the other.

“After medical school, I was a resident to make sure that I would become an expert in my field; which I spent about five years if I recall in during that time to make sure that I was the expert I was going to be.”

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Mio grinned yet again at this question,

“While I was still in highschool; my mother took me under her wing.. Sometimes I would sit there and speak to people before going into sessions, trying to understand what was happening.. I understand in some perspectives that was wrong of my mother; but she still did it to help me understand what I was going to be going into..”

“During my medical training and education, especially during my clinical rotations, I learned a lot about other specialities I would have taken. Then during my residency I started taking in and out patient settings, I worked with whoever I could to make sure the person I was working with for their mental health; got their right diagnoses if needed one.”

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

Mio’s pen was still clicking, click, click, click, click, click..

“I am a person that enjoys to stay updated in my field, so I have taken more schooling; contueations of my courses, yet I have also participated in conferences, workshops and more to keep updated."

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Mio Miyagawa is an interesting woman per-say.. She stands at a height of 5’6 and specializes in elegance and formality! Some will call her a statuesque person, and some will just call her an NPC..

Her skin was white like porcelain, she held sharp and chiseled features. Mahogany hair goes down her back and perfectly cups her face, framing her face with such natural beauty. Her eyes an amazing color of dark brown, once in a while one eye was covered with an eyepatch.. The meaning behind that was unknown to many. (spoiler; photophobia! A person who is highly sensitive to bright lights; may wear eyepatches to assist in decreasing the light stimulation, and amblyopia aka lazy eye, which can lead to less sight in an eye which is something she suffers from.) Even though she is always tired, she never looks it.. Her skin was smooth from any scars, besides one that followed her jawline

Mio wears rather natural colors to compliment her body and her hair, keeping herself looking sophisticated.

How does your character act on and off duty?

On-duty
Mio on-duty is something most likely everybody is doing while on the job, sophisticated, professional, and compassionate. She normally keeps to herself while she is on the job, not wanting to expose too much of herself to people she will most likely only consider co-workers, yet she is a wonderful conversation holder about her specialty; she can advise her co-workers without blinking and eye.

Off-duty
Mio off-duty is rather quiet, keeping to herself and keeping herself busy with her hobbies; like reading, painting, gardening or even visiting the nearby Shrine.. She keeps her friends close to her during these times, as she makes sure she has a list of what she wants to do before she rushes off duty to hang around with her friends or keep herself busy with chores or even only her hobbies. She takes her off-duty chances and makes sure she does them amazingly.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Mio functions better by herself due to her already natural easement to working by herself; yet she also works perfectly fine with working with other people, giving them advice on patients and how to go forward, she enjoys knowing others' ideas and being able to share her own.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Mio does not have a lot of plans for the future, the smallest plan for her future is to become a greater Psychiatrist and make sure to take care of each of her patients.. Outside of her work goals, she only wants to get married to somebody she respects and is respected by in the future.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Mio is seen as a respectable woman, holding her co-workers to high standards, including herself to even higher standards. She overworks herself to the max, and sometimes that can be seen by others.. Some people would consider herself to make this job or career to the max, devoting as much time as she can into her job; some people may even admire her for that. People could also admire her calm demeanor even in the most stressful of situations, thinking before acting on everything and anything she does.

Besides that, she struggles a lot with her mental health; but she makes sure to try and help herself every day. She struggles with self-doubt and imposter syndrome. She downplays who she is and what she has accomplished, pressuring herself to meet the high expectations she sets for herself. Even though she sees herself negatively, she acts with complete confidence to hide that fact.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread