st4rl0v3r
Omega+
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
IGN:

HYPN0T1Z3 (Account I’m applying with.) - College Cheerleader
inspiredbyenvy -Governor
FOUNDINTHESTARS (This is a shared account) - Adult

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

Let me start off with my regular activity, I would say I have a fantastic activity! I am on whenever I can be on, and with summer rolling around the corner for me (as of 6/10) so my activity will be spiking up even more soon! Online whenever I am out of school, to when I go to bed. Then over the weekends, I am on all weekend unless I am unavailable. (Learn quickly; I have no life.)

Ban
I’ve only had one past ban, which was for assisting in a duping which was when I was newer to SRP, so I will not go into detail with it, yet if it's needed reach out to me via dms.

Then of course a few warnings, yet none are major enough to list.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

luvnnyla Police Application | 2nd attempt | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - Accepted
Vivians Reporter Appliciation | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - Accepted
Denied - Vivian's Receptionist application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - Denied - old
EMS [ Psychiatrist ] | luvnnyla SRP | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - Accepted - old
Denied - SassyToddlerRP's Tutor application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - Denied - old
Denied - SassyRP's Librarian Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - denied - old
Denied - ThingRP2's Receptionist Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - Denied - old
Denied - ThingRP2's School Counselor application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - Denied - old
luvnelliot's BMD application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - denied
Governor | L05T1NTH35UN53T's application - accepted

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
Elliot3670 and I am more than happy to talk in Vcs!

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
EST and the USA.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes! With every faction. I make sure that I stay as active as possible, if I can’t I will make an inactivity log, or for a longer period of time a request for removal.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

Factions

I have been in many factions, Government, Reporter, EMS, KPD. In some of them I may not have been there for long. (Reporter) Yet I learn whatever I can from all of them. There's not exactly much to add here, as you learn different things from different factions. Like managing skills to quick thinking, and even upgrading your writing skill.

Sports teams

I have been a part of a few sports teams, Track and as of currently Cheerleading. With both you learn how to communicate to a better extent, as you may not be on a team with people you enjoy - and either way you are always in a different experience, no matter who's around you. No matter what team, it will always be different; different people and a different point of view.

Oocly clubs

Within my school year, so far I have been a main contributor to chess club; a club where you have to make ‘life-changing’ choices before your opponent makes them, and seeing what can be changed to make the game go the way you want it to be.

Oocly sports teams

This one is just plain old and simple! It's detrimental to make sure that you have good communication skills in any sport; no matter what kind it is.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
N/A

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

✧. ┊  Forest alight✧. ┊ 
[We didn’t start the fire. . it's always been burning since the worlds been turning. .]
[ Smaller fire events - most flash events ]

Event description

This one is plain and simple! The smaller parts of the forest catch on fire; like the area where all the cabins are. Either due to a rogue criminal, (which would probably lead to more events afterwards) or a major lighting storm. Making the small part of the forest alight and possibly causing a new area to be flattened out for future events or structures, as I have noticed that area has gone unused by many. It could also be some gang event if it does go down the road of an arsonist.

What's needed?

Nothing is really needed besides a few roles; KPD and EMS. KPD to put out the fires of course, and EMS in case anybody gets harmed. And staff to help make sure that the situation goes smoothly and to make sure people don’t uprightly run into the fire. .

How long would this take?

This one could possibly just take a few hours, or it could split into many flash events! If it does go down the rogue criminal path; they set different places of Karakura aflame, possibly trying to scare the city-goers.

The event commands

/event [colorcode] The sky started to fill with dark grays and blacks. . Smoke fills the air and makes it slightly more difficult to breathe. Police vehicles and EMS ambulance sirens heard in the distance. All coming to a complete stop in front of the forest.

/event [colorcode] Smoke started to fill the sky even more, some parts of the sky turning an ombre between reds and oranges. . A fire, it seemed to come from the forest.

And then the rest of the event commands will come as the event either escalates or de-escalates.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

✧. ┊  Story telling✧. ┊ 
[Server-wide event / Flash events]

Event description.

The elders of Karakura are welcomed to certain places across the map; telling stories of the situations they have been greeted with. Good and bad, helping to explain the difficult stories of their past in Karakura. This could take a lot of time, and have it be across multiple places with different people, or it could be smaller flash events of the same elders of Karakura, yet in different places and telling different stories.

What's needed?

Small little spots prepared with seats! Of course for the story-tellers, and maybe even a few snack venders if it's going to take a lot of time ; ex, unprepared conversations, they more or just go with the flow but they also have questions and small stories prepared.

How long would it take?

Maybe 30 minutes at most for each of the small events.

The event commands

/event [colorcode] The normal rain Karakura was greeted with, was lifted for a short time. People seemed to feel more happy with the sudden change of no rain, but this happens so much? &oSome people were up to something. . For once, nice.

/event [colorcode] The elders of Karakura seemed to all meet around (insert place!) to tell everybody something? What is it? Maybe check it out.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

✧. ┊  Red carpet✧. ┊ 
[Server-wide event!]

Event description

The ‘popular’ people of Karakura are people who are known around the town. Maybe characters specifically made for the event? A limbo pulling into town, photographs being taken left and right. A red carpet being pulled out and lugged to the entrance of a tower or an estate. .

What's needed?

A few ‘popular’ characters! Or perhaps characters that were made to be famous? And of course, permission from either a tower owner to use the bottom floor of their tower; or possibly reaching out to certain factions to see if we could use part of their area.

How long would it take?

Probably like an hour or two.

The event commands

/event [colorcode] Limos rolled into Karakura. Flashing cameras lit the black-tinted windows as they rolled past the plaza. and rolled to (area). A red carpet was set up. . Go check out who these people are, won't you?

✧. ┊Trick or treating ✧. ┊
[ Optional server-wide]

Event description

This would be something where we reach out to apartment owners; house owners; and maybe even tower owners. Maybe adding ‘trick or treat candy’ to the bunches of items you can get across SRP, a collectible! This one is quite literally explainable by the title to people who do go on trick or treating, or people who have.

What's needed?

People who are willing to participate! Maybe some 3D modelers for the new collectible.

How long will it take?

Probably 30 minutes to two hours at most.

The event commands

Beginning
/event [colorcode] Many houses were starting to get ready for Halloween! A few of them decided to take on a new tradition, an old Christian Celtic one perhaps of trick or treating! The bowls were overfilled with candy, and people outside of their homes were excited to see costumes.

Ending
/event [colorcode] The night has finally died down, no more students running thru the streets of Karakura, trash whirling in the wind with people chasing them down to collect and throw it away. Why not help?

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
Of course, with all of the event commands more can be added on how the event happens.
Updates may happen in the future.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application, the events in your application are quite generic and lack certain detail. If you decide to reapply try come up with more creative events and detail them more!

Users who are viewing this thread