Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
PrxfessorALT

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I have 4 previous bans, they were all reasonable with the consequences of what happened.

What is your timezone?:
BST / GMT+1

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
dish#1111 / bobahdish

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/maths-teacher-app-simptxstic.25878/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-soulsrp.25921/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-korean-app.30165/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-psychiatrist-app.30904/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-jsl-app.31376/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-college-prof.31563/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrp-tutor-app.35998/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-app-unbrokenmask.35862/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/d-t-teacher-app-unbrokenmask.35624/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-nurse-application.30670/ - Accepted

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity within the server recently has been being a Professor mostly. I've been trying out for teams on alternative characters. This is my recent activity.

My old activity, I used to be part of the School Faculty, a few times as a Nurse and Teacher. I was a part of the Bobcats Basketball Team and I was a part of a few Gangs.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
[Professor][AP]Prxfessor
[Grade 12]PrxfessorALT

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
I am aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The Student Council abides by the rules and regulations of the school, being an enforcement to help alongside the Faculty to bring justice to the students who cause trouble. They help the Faculty with withholding Detentions at the end of the day and being able to refrain students from doing something bad. They are the ones to be actively engaged within the students, making sure the Students aren't doing anything illegal, or genuine bad behaviour. This makes the Council be similar to the Faculty within the rankings with the perks of giving detentions being an enforcement to the school rules and making sure that the school does not show any corruption within the school grounds. They are enabling themselves to become role models towards the students and making the right decisions and showing respect to each other. This also makes the Council also be an authority towards the students; they have a job to benefit the school.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
My motivation to apply for Council is to learn more roles of the School. I have always wanted to be able to understand other roles and unfortunately, I've only been a part of the Sports and School Faculty side. I would love to try to become a Councillor as well as being an enforcement to the School. This will make me become more knowledgeable about the role of Councillor and the feeling of what is to come as one as well. I've never became a Councillor before and would definitely feel like I would fit as one, this is because I have been a part of the School Faction ever since, I started applying to more and more roles within the Faction.

As a Professor, I have knowledge of Punishments and Behaviour of Students within school grounds and what is to come. This helps me mentally be ready to become something else such as being a part of the Councillors thus letting me prepare for my contributions within the school, being able to show my loyalty and respect towards fellow co-workers as a Faculty. This makes me feel like Councillors have a similar power to Faculty but because they are Students, they have to abide with Faculty's favor as well.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am aware that I'll be having to use my creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Principle & Vice Principle
They are the Head of Highschool side, they are able to control what comes in and out of Highschool Faculty and guide the Highschool to a wide range of viewpoints of a variety of education. They help the Highschool side have better opportunities for their future of their education and making sure they are at their best behaviour whilst doing very good in classes. Doing their best to prevent any wrongdoing from the students or the faculty and making the right choices to make their future become possible.

Vice Chancellors & Chancellors
They the Head of College side, they are able to control what comes in and out of the College. They also guide their Faculty and Students to see the perks of better Education. They are to help the College Faculty and the Students, making sure they have the proper education towards their studies and making sure they are prepared for their wellbeing in th future. Trying their best to help their futures look bright. Making sure that everything will go swell towards their students and Faculty.

Senior Leadership Team
Including the Higher-Ups of the Highschool and College Faculty. They deal with serious issues and problems that a student or faculty report and they resolve it whether it is possible or impossible. They state behavioural control towards the Students. They check on students and faculty, and how they check on their behaviour and inspecting Faculty's classes and how they behave during school days.

School Faculty
This has many roles to this, such as Teachers, Professors, Nurses, Receptionists, Caretakers, Librarians and Chefs. They are to be able to let Students to be educated, have good health, help them with something in need, let them be curious about their future and keeping the school clean. They are to make the students have a bright future to become the role models of the school and ensure that the school is being respected and well taken care. They are to help the students to be led in the right way, giving them the information they are needed.

President
The Council President is the one to take control, have meetings and make sure the Council is in order with no mistakes and make sure they are noticed with the news. They are able to give the Council any important information and let them prevent certain things such as corruption and making sure that the Council are led in the right direction.

Vice-President
The Vice Council President is the second in ranking of the Council, they have the similar powers to the President, alongside supporting anything that the President had to say and making sure that the Council is in a flow. They are to help the President with how they lead the Student Council and ensure that things are doing well.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Molly would see the two girls verbally harassing each other, she would observe the situation, before saying anything. "Excuse me?" She would intervene the two girls swiftly, tapping them both on the shoulder, she continued to speak. "Yes, hello, please keep your voices down and walk away from each other." The two girls didn't listen once again, she would take out two slips. "Both of you better stop, or I'll slip a Detention to the both of you." She said calmly, as she eyed on them, taking her time, observing their expressions.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
She would try to reach to grab them but they slipped past her, looking around. She spots a Teacher. "Miss, Could you intercom [NAME] for me? They refused to remove their mask and ran away when I brought detention up." She would be rather polite, knowing her - she felt hopeless of letting lose of a student that was breaking the school rules and she wasn't as fast to get them. "Could you use your radio to contact other Faculty to see if they have found them? Please give them a detention." She replied, looking at the Teacher.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
She would step inbetween the student and the councillor. "Please do not act like this towards each other, especially you, you shouldn't be bullying a student, I have this recorded from my phone and I will show this to the Principle." She said as she looked at the Councillor seriously as she was shaking her head. "You shouldn't be acting like this especially as a Councillor." She replied again as she looked at the student. "You may go now." She said as she was not letting this go as it was proof of some sort of corruption within the Council.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
She walks up to the President after the meeting as she needs the information that she has missed. "Hello, I misheard some information, could you please repeat this [SECTION] again?" She said as she seemed to be nervous to ask but she needed the information as she just misheard, she was listening to the President repeating what she missed out on and she smiled as she was being attentively to the other as she nodded, acknowledging the information as she would seem to be serious whilst listening carefully, noting down what she missed out on.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
She would seem to be listening carefully to what the Faculty member said and she shook her head. "Sorry, I do not think I can do that, my Higher-Up would not agree to this, I am sorry." She said in respect, bowing in apology. "I will ask the President about it though, as it might be important key information." She said as she would look at them seriously as she smiled, trying to look sympathetic about saying "no" to the Faculty but it was going against what her Higher-Up said but then again, she would ask it towards the President for their opinion otherwise. She would seem to think about it. "I do not mean to be disrespectful but I just don't think, I am able to do that, although, you can talk to the President instead of me doing the request you asked me to do."

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
Summer Festival
This event would be for the Summer Season, this is a Summer Festival with activities to make it look extremely exciting, such as Performing in a Stage, Having Mini Games and Having Food Stalls!

Why a Stage?
Multiple talents can perform on stage whilst there are mi****mes on the school field! Performing on a stage can show different talents, such as bands and so on! They can audition before the Summer Festival before Performing on stage! This will give time for the stage to be prepared. This will make anyone who wants to go on stage to perform whatever they wish! The judges will vote the Performers of who did the best!

Performance Rules:
Any Inappropriate Acts is Forbidden.
No Favouritism choices.
Any rigged play to win is Forbidden.

Why do you want mini games in the Festival?
It makes it more entertaining, winning prizes with mini games like "If you hook up a duck from the water, you get a plushie!", those types of mi****mes, those can be used with the rolling system of 3-20, depending on how many items to hit or to pick up! This will make the event look magical and have a good start for the Summer. This makes the school look extremely different to the normal days meaning more freedom with playing games and getting prizes. Feeling the fresh air and having fun!

Want a Snack?
Ah, yes! There will be snack stalls to have a good munch! This will ensure that students don't need to go hungry especially when they do not need to go to the canteen to reach out to grab food and having to run back to the Festival! This will also be good for the festival to look more thoughtful towards the students especially when they go hungry and keep their energy level back to normal.

Personal Information
(In Character)

Name: Molly Wilkes

Phone number:
N/A

How would you describe your personality?:
Molly's personality is a rather peaceful, observant and intelligent individual. She would use morals to know what is right and what is wrong. She has deemed to be quite a successful young girl since she was born in a Middle Class Family. Her peacefulness would show in stressful situations, an example, a student running away as they got threatened by a detention, she would go to a Teacher and would have a calm conversation about the student. She has rather good observation skills of where she was when the situation happened and she would go into detail of what happened and where it happened, being extremely expressing. Her intelligence goes within her unique thinking with methods to make it easier for herself as she has mental disorders that stops her from doing so. She has a wide variety of resources upon her thinking skills thus making her look rather responsible within school grounds.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
body (1).png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What separates me from other applicants, I have the knowledge of how I feel about certain situations, especially having the knowledge of School Faculty. Knowing situations that many Faculty have been through and it is mentally challenging but I think it helps me to look stronger and know how to deal with them. I have learnt many things from school especially with clubs and sports teams being in and out, learning newer methods and how to deal with situations and making sure that I correct myself better. I have been in many ways of dealing with Students and how I feel after that. I learn how to feel independent and responsible on a certain level. I have been a lot more educated and loyal towards the School Faculty especially whilst being good on school grounds as well. I learn how to be genuine and honest with people high in power as an individual, myself.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position to show that I am motivated and aware of how I will be treated or how I will benefit the Council. I have always been interested in helping Faculty, or any Higher-Ups, wanting enforcement of the rules and being able to clean the school grounds from having a bad reputation to a genuinely nice reputation. I want to be able to show that I am expected to be disciplined and responsible and that I have to be extremely active in how I can be a better person and learn from my mistakes in any sort of way. I am passionate about working for the Council and willing to put my dear life to help the school grounds and being able to show my motivation towards the Council. I want to show that I am able to attend meetings that are needed and be able to have an open mind towards any situation.

What interests you the most about student council?:
My interest towards the student council is that I want to be able to take part in school events, help with enforcement of the rules of the school and be able to refrain students from doing something bad, especially going against the rules. I want to deter students from doing something bad and I want to be able to help and understand how to learn to be able to understand the Council and showing that I am truly grateful that the Student Council exists and that they abide by the rules, trying to have a good start for the position especially being able to have genuine knowledge. I want to show that I am devoted towards the school and being able to show my loyalty towards the school especially the council.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can contribute to making the school safe and fun by trying to deter students from breaking rules, giving them chances after chances before giving them the punishment, giving ideas towards events and being able to show that I am devoted to helping the school. I want to be able to show that I am willing to be dedicated towards the school and the student council; being able to show that I can deliver what I can contribute towards others and how they learn. I want to show that my devotion is true to my word and that I am able to learn quick and being able to refrain myself from being those types of student councils that are corrupted! I want to be able to understand that being unbiased shows that I do not act selfish by act or by belief. I do not have any personality that shows that I am disloyal.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Welcome to the High School Council. Please ping me in the #help channel in the KA Discord for your role.

Users who are viewing this thread