Discord Tag:

tenrp

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:

UK, England | GMT

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

I would describe my activity on the server as persistent, backing this with how I am active nearly every day. This committed nature I have when coming online drives me to become more active and help out on the server etc, this makes me become closer to other players in general and support their ambitions and more. Having my school studies which I will need to comply with but furthermore, I will still be active on the server like I usually am. Having played this server now for 3-4 years, I told myself something that stuck with me. This something is to explore more things to do while playing on the SchoolRP server, wanting to interact and gather as much information about how to roleplay to the proper standard adding to another image which overlooks me. This eventually all loads back onto my activity as a player, joining whenever I can. Also, my record as a player in the community can be another reason for my activity being at an all-time high since I last left in September of last year, coming back in October. Having no bans, or active warnings shows how I am a good, reliable and finally an active player on this server we call SchoolRP otherwise known as RoleplayHub.

1714321970088.png
APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge.

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is primarily based on this singular reason, missing the faction I loved roleplaying in. Visiting my past application, this is one of my favourite factions; applying once before and this is my second application for the government faction. This already proves a point in my motivation but I will go on, the motivation that shows tells you how much I want this role being able to write another application on why I fit the role in general. Secondly, my motivation for applying to this faction is to prove that I will stay longer than I did with my last steps in the government faction; this also links with the current role I hold possession of being a Chef of Karakura High. Motivation reaches within me from just wanting to be a part of the community which I love, wanting to share memories and more which I can hold in this faction til I ultimately leave SchoolRP. This again pushes me to make this application with the motivation of becoming a Judge in the server but for now, I will now state my other reasons why I am extraordinarily motivated to apply for the government faction.

exploring new factions:...

Exploring new factions, it's self-explanatory but I will proceed with my explanation. Again I will say I have had a lot of experience in SchoolRP adding up to 3-4 years. In these years I have played lots of different characters, factions and more. All of this counts towards my main problem though, not being in every faction that I can. My overall dream is to fully participate in every faction that I can and will try to, giving me motivation to explore new roleplay scenarios and situations. Most Factions I have been in but some like KPD, EMS, and Sports I do not know of; I will say Government because of not had a long time in that faction, and I want to come back. With this mission in my hands, which I hold. I want to get as much of a glimpse of this dream that I have attached to myself, motivating me to write this application up. In the first paragraph, I told you about how I have been in this faction. While that is true I had left and I have now been missing and trying to get to work on an application to re-apply, this is it. Propelling my application forward with the motivation that I have with applying makes it easier for me to express my words of understanding on why I want this role, plus joining factions quoting this topic. The faction which I have always had is undoubtedly my chef role otherwise known as Karakura High Employee faction, wanting to up-level my knowledge of roleplay to another body, location and more shows how motivated I am with wanting to be in this faction.

Roleplay Opportunities:...

More roleplaying opportunities, who thought? The more roleplay opportunities come with the different people you are surrounded by, who you roleplay with and mostly yourself; this can also tie into factions. The motivation which encourages me to have more scenarios, situations and interactions while roleplaying is a big cause for applying for this role/tag. As again for the third time but nevertheless, I have lots of experience of roleplaying, given my time spent on the server. This time spent while talking to the player base and just exploring the wide map of Karakura has inspired me to realise that if I want to put myself out there with more things to do while having fun, I have to motivate myself to apply back to the faction which I have bound myself to. More roleplaying possibilities bring more responsibilities, and having this all ties into opportunities that you will take while being in the faction. This all links back to again my motivation for applying wanting to research more examples and ranges of different types of roleplaying such as:

Marriage of the two houses:
(This interaction would be made to be played ICLY)

The Judge brought the two lovers to their office, sitting them down while asking politely "Hello you two, may you both get comfortable while I ask you some questions." Walking to the chair, the judge slowly placed her hands on their computer keyboard, ready to ask another set of questions while they both agreed to the first of many things they would say.

A male of the couple chirps up, saying in a soft, deep tone.
"I would love to, I would guess my partner would too." The male slowly waits for his fiance to answer his question now, with the Judge's.

The fiance slowly nods, looking to the male and back to the Judge.
"You may continue, Judge." The female in the relationship said.

The Judge looked between both of the pupils that sat in their office then afterwards, saying.
"Right... So you both came into my office today for a marriage, correct?" The Judge waited for both parties to nod or answer. The Judge again spoke. "May I get both full names and ages, starting from you sir."

The male spoke. "Hiroto Hijurwara. I am at the age of 47." He slowly sat back in his chair, looking down at his watch. His head looked around the room before looking back to the Judge with a smile and a nod.

The Judge typed the information just brought to them from Mr Hijurwara, humming while they finally spoke.
"Yourself Miss?" The Judge looked to the female, unhurriedly bobbing their head.

The female rose a tad from her chair, lifting her voice with it as she spoke.
"I am Aya Narayuki, 40."

The Judge again typed onto their keyboard, noting all this information into their database. A happy smile would reach each end of their face as they would get up from their chair to walk to a bookshelf. A hand to reach up, grasping gently onto a marriage paper which would be in a book. Placing it smoothly onto the table now behind them, walking back to the office chair while reading and filling it out with the information which both partakers have lawfully given. The Judge would rise, handing the two one copy each. "May I welcome you two into marriage and may see you two by law as husband and wife." They would say softly with a smile.

Driven by the community:...

You could say my motivation is community-driven with how I want to make sure I can roleplay with more people on SchoolRP in general. I want to support and help new players and maybe just normal, regular players on the server and make them aware of how you can make the most out of your day while roleplaying anything with anyone. This can tie in with my other topic featuring the roleplaying side of things but I think this is another subject that I can make a whole different suggestion on why I am motivated. With the tag/role of Judge, I can help the community out with government events which thrill me with excitement on how I am supporting the player base with knowing that most people turn up to the events and court cases that the government faction holds. The community motivates me to write this application because secondly, I feel like if I hold a tag of the government I feel like I have a sense of belonging in a family, a home you can call it. A place to look at as something which I can fall back on and pull something off, information and knowledge.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes, I fully understand Karakura's laws & Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

OOCLY:...

My goal with the role of Judge is to receive a greater understanding of what that role is meant to be used for, and how to roleplay with it. What I mean by that is that I want to become more knowledgeable of what a Judge is in SchoolRP, wanting to know what they do, focus on and more within a faction. This is something I am looking forward to, proving it will be a pleasure to me when I do learn this goal because of wanting to become something in the government faction anyway. Secondly, the goal of making sure everyone on the server is treated to a high level of hard work ethic on my behalf. Making sure everyone gets the right treatment while in a court case or just filing a report out for adoption, this loving treatment goes all around. My final say-so of this is another goal of mine is that I want to experience the role itself, wanting to see what I can do with it and as much as I can to make sure that I get as much roleplaying knowledge as I can from having this role in SchoolRP.

ICLY:...

"My goals... Hmm, I must say that is one question that can be explained in multiple ways. My goal can be taken as I want to serve the country in which I live proudly, knowing that I may be able to tell out a hearing of the court and from the evidence of what I have; call it off or sentence. I may be able to do a right in what this town needs and mostly drop the criminal rates by something, I heard these criminals are running a heckle in this town... Hmmm, interesting, very. I would say another goal of mine is to make sure something is done in this town, something good. All my co-workers and I can consider that while reviewing things and more. This conversation won't be all about the bad in this town, why not let something positive enter? Marriages, another one of my goals is to see marriages work out lawfully while I am working; this will bring delight to me and hopefully my other co-workers too... I heard this town does adoptions now, I would love to help out with that, anything else needed from me?" He would tap his cane on the wooden floor, placing it on the side of the chair.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A Judge - An overseer in a case while in court. An active role while in a trial, controlling the way that one case could go to the next; of course placing this with the right laws and constitutions needed. As the trial or a case carries on, the Judge will take notes of evidence, hearings and more this can include what has been said by the lawyers representing each party. After all of this, the Judges sitting at the back of the courtroom will address their evidence and findings to the house but also highlight the case again, filing if the accused is guilty or not. If found guilty of something, the defendant will be charged with time in jail, a fine or something else of the matter. If found not guilty the defendant will be free to leave the case when the Judge deems it to be. This all has to be done on the fairness and loyalty of the court which is agreed upon that no bias may happen in any case or one will be punished with a prison sentence when starting every case.

Marriages - Judges can do different things to help out the citizens of Karakura, one of these being marriages. When both parties of one lawful marriage come and request a marriage proposal from the government by calling the Town Hall hotline, one Judge may answer pleasantly. Everyone meets up at the entrance of the Town Hall to then invite the two into the Judge's office. Filling out information and handing 10,000 Yen in cash as one should for this marriage to happen. Afterwards, the Judge will bring out copies of the marriage papers; passing them to the two. This process is simple, organised and works to a standard, which is set.

Adoption - Judges can also work with citizens of Karakura on adoption, this has to be valid in many ways to be able to proceed with filing papers for the adoption of one pupil. The Judge will ask multiple questions, "Please show a valid place of residency", "Please show a valid place of residency", "Please state your age on the paper.", "Do you have a valid I.D. stating you are above the age of 25." and more like "Do you have any felonies?" All these questions have to be answered to and answered with the correct information and with proof. After all of this, a parent or parents will have to hand over 20,000 Yen to the Judge making sure that they have now signed the adoption papers in the end, this doesn't have to be done but if not. Your adoption of a child will not be seen as recognised by the government.

I.D. Handling - This is new for the judges in the government faction, before only being able to be handed out by Governors. Adding all the government workers spreads this out and helps the government of Karakura stay out of stressful situations and ventures. The Judges may ask a simple question, "Please state your name and age for me." This is then asked along with another, "Mind placing your finger on the scanner and handing over 5,000 Yen." After this, the Judge will pass the citizens their new I.D. and then wave them a cheerful goodbye while they walk out of the government Town Hall.

I could link in more additional ways of how a Judge works within the government such as; trials, and more.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I fully understand and acknowledge that I may be subject to removal at any given moment or time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I understand that I am expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, anything that shows OOC bias on my behalf to anyone will result in a punishment for my behaviour.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I follow willingly.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

In most cases, this answer will be a yes but some things might happen, and I might not be able to.

1714321325473.png
IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

"You need my name? I am Walter Woodson."

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

"Dr Woodson, but you may call me Mr."

Current age:

"I am 39 years old, sadly... No, I am joking."

Date of birth:

"I was born on 4th of August 1984."

"I am male."

Academic Degree:

"I went to college, getting a PhD in law."

Major(s):

"My majors... A long time ago I would say. To my knowledge, I did my majors in Business and Criminal Justice otherwise known as Criminology. These all came to my law degree which I passed from law school."

Minor(s):

"I did Economics and English."

Work experience:

"Hmmm.. My work experience, okay. I would like to say that I have been a government worker for a while back in the United States. Being a professional, up-to-standard worker has proven to me that I am ready to go abroad and fight the underlying truth of what this town holds. In college, while studying for my law degree I mostly worked 9 - 5's, trying to put some money into my pockets as I went. That of course carried on until I got into the court where I grew up near called Airport Courthouse in Los Angeles. Working my way up in the government system at the time was a struggle for a newly qualified Judge... It worked as I put in the work but I got bored of it mostly, wanting something new. This something new was a place where the Chief Judge at the time sparkled his eyelids, a place he wanted one of his trustworthy Judges to tackle... Karakura, Japan. I spoke on this idea, wanting to earn more reputation at the time for a young boy living in what I thought was a world run by men with cloaks who sat in the back of the courtroom; these come across as Judges to you...? They sure did to me."

Mr Woodson sat back in his chair, crossing one of his legs over the other as he spoke up again. "So there I was, flying to Japan... Wonderful I thought, what could go wrong? Nothing did I just had to start from zero again, like I was in college. It never bothered me, I was a growing man at now of the age of 34 and wanted to become something in what the Chief Judge said to me back in California 'Ruiner of the unworthy underworld.' I sounded cool all them years ago while I was training for the job of my dreams... Not anymore. This can all sum up my work experience to the present day, meaning now while I sit in this chair in Karakura, Japan. Does that all work for you, listener?"

Nationality & born location:

"American, I was born in California."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

"I can speak two languages. American-English and Japanese."

Criminal record:

"I have no criminal record, why would I?"

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"I think I am a good candidate because of the experience that I carry with me, having already been a Judge in the United States I believe this can carry over to make me a good candidate for becoming something in this government of Karakura. Not just all the experience, as I do follow all my answers with a second or third point. My time and knowledge of the law, rights and more can be noted and taken down on why I am such an amazing candidate for this job, don't you agree? This can also link back to my time when I was in college while studying the law or just what I have picked from doing regular trials and cases back in my homeland of the United States. Let's move away from the topic of my time spent... My third point, my third point is something that boils down to having the resilience and strength to carry out trials, marriages, adoptions and more, some people can't do this and don't want to but I do and will gladly help and be able to provide anything along the lines of what is needed. This is beneficial for a government worker, right? Yes, yes It is, your government shows the power of the town, city or even borough and how it is kept to normal measures. I would say this all fits into me, my personality, how I work, interact with other citizens and just how I am regularly... Sharp, collective and on point all the time is what you need and that is what I show, which makes me a good candidate for this job. Thank you for your time listener, any more questions?"

Last edited:

Aania

Level 170
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord @Aania to start the process and get you set!

Welcome to the Government Faction :D​

Users who are viewing this thread