Discord Tag:
TimeOfLast#7952

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes.

Timezone & Country:

BST, United Kingdom.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say currently my activity is great. I'm online for on average 4-12 hours per weekend day or holiday during school probably it would be 2-4 per day. Over the past 5-6 months I have around 7 weeks of playtime with is over 1,126 hours.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to apply for this faction is because I've been wanting to join a faction for a while and once I saw government applications were open, I was thrilled and excited to apply, so I chose to apply to this faction since, it appears to be a nice faction and a very delicate one, which implies law and order so I'd love to be able to see what this faction can do and what it is like to be apart of such a faction.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes I have an understanding of Karakura's laws and Consitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My character's main goal would be to work within law and sometimes the school faction. Seeing the number of criminals that break the law and manage or get out without justice bestowed upon them is infuriating to my character, so they would mainly be focused on working to improve the law and be certain about the safety of Karakura by working on the law day and night, studying each law quite well to see if any improvements could be made to it or sub-laws that could be added under the current law's name. While working on improvements that could be made to Karakura's schooling system and minor improvements to what could possibly be done towards the education system and budget that Karakura currently has for their school district.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A governor's role and responsibility is mainly towards school schools, I'll give an example. A governor is mainly focused towards the schooling district, making sure the principal of the school is maintaining a good performance within the school. Governors are also focused towards the budget a school gets, which is quite important since that budget also relates to utilities a school is able to use and what books, education,, a school is able to provide employees, teachers or even professors' paychecks, which is quite important to each, seeing as it is their job to do things they are employed for. They are also able to make strategic decisions or plans within a school or government.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand this and I will be dedicated to my position upon being accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware of this and that it will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I agree with the government faction rules and I agree to follow them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I'll attend if I'm able to.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

"My name is Rina Fujita."

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"My main preferred title would be Mrs"

Current age:
"I'm quite young seeing as I'm twenty-seven years old!"

Date of birth:
"I was born in 1996, on October 7th."

Academic Degree:
Criminology.

Major(s):
N/A
Minor(s):
N/A

Work experience:
"While I was studying in college, I managed to get a low-paying job as a cashier in a local store nearby. I worked there for about 2-3 years, working for around 4 hours per day with a little below average pay, but it was just enough to get by before getting my degree in Criminology."

Political background:
At a young age, "Rina Fujita" would have been adopted by a middle-class family which wasn't political in any way. Rina took an interest in crime scenes or shows at a young age, getting more interested in them by the second. She eventually moved to Karakura, staying there for a couple of years. As her interest in crime took place, she began to slowly take an interest in law. As it was connected to crime. She began to study a few court cases and she began to see mild corruption happening in the court room. At the age of 19, she would begin applying to a different number of colleges. During the summer she had enjoyed getting a notice back from the University of Kyoto saying they had accepted her due to her interest in Criminology. She began to study there, working as hard as she possibly could, even doing all-nighters if she needed to, just to be able to get her degree in criminology. About 3-4 living off the money she had from when she sold everything she had before moving, she managed to get her criminology degree after a hard 3-4 years of studying at Kyoto University, which later ended in her moving back to Karakura using some money saved from her job as a cashier while she was working managing to get her an apartment to live in.

Nationality & born location:
Japanese. Was born in Japan.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese.
Italian.

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"The reason I'll be a good candidate for this job is because I'll ensure the schooling system will take a turn of events and ensure that it will be a better day than when newspapers about a school flood happened within the school which caused an inspector to come. With a proper well set budget for the school and a minor improvement to CCTV. Around campus, I'll also pull all-nighters to study the law's of Karakura to see if any sub-laws could possibly happen under the law, suggesting them to the mayor to attempt to improve the law of Karakura to ensure the future of this town will be safe under the laws name."​

(I'm currently in a gang but if I'm accepted I will leave it instantly.)​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread