players online

37454's suggestion.

ClownRP

Level 15
ClownFacee
ClownFacee
Notable
+1

It’s a really interesting idea and something that could really help people that are newer with getting some money to start out trying something like auction flipping or applying for a faction, it’s also something to give people who aren’t roleplaying something to do while on the server.

-kam

Level 75
IGN: 37454
DATE: 13/09/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'd like to suggestion a task or some sort of NPC ran job. Due to certain player's having an issue with getting money ICly I'd like to suggest an idea. A job NPC which can provide ICly ran jobs such as: Delivering a package to a shop ICly or something.

Delivery Route #1.

This route will run begin at shopping district at Eden's garden. An NPC called "Chore's Manager" will be at Eden's garden. Upon right-clicking "Chore's Manager" you'll have an ICly dialogue given by the NPC. After the dialogue he'll say that he needs a package delivered at x#### y## z### When a player reaches this location they're will be an NPC which they'll require to right-click in order to give in the package. The further away to give the package the more Yen it gives. But there is an hour or two cooldown on this.

Dialogue

"Good day mate!"

"I recently came here from a long trip!"

"I need some help to deliver a package."

"Could you deliver this package at x#### y## z### for me?"

Payments

Once the player has reached to chosen coordinate or place and delivered the package they will receive a total of 250-1,500.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will allow a new way of currency to be made in SRP to allow ours to be able to gain money fairly in a fair way!!
[IMAGES IF ANY]
View attachment 51615
looks lit man, +1

pashy

Level 183
z### When a player reaches this location they're will be an NPC which they'll require to right-click in order to give in the package.
Alternatively, it could take you to the mailbox of a house that you right-click to get your package delivered. Neat suggestion

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
Alternatively, it could take you to the mailbox of a house that you right-click to get your package delivered. Neat suggestion
That's a great thought! I was more thinking about delivering certain packages but mail is also a great one!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- This has previously been accepted​

Users who are viewing this thread