mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

7/11 | SHOP APPLICATION

JORDAN4S

Level 4

IGN:
dripwalkingg

Previous applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/dripwalkings-teacher-assistant-application.30712/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.27621/ - Accepted.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/dripwalkings-college-application-2.27612/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.24717/ - Accepted.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jjaayyy-malagasy-application.26367/ - Accepted.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jays-office-secretary-application.32185/ - Denied.

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I was banned once, for a false reason. This person brought me a custom item, which he then charged it back- this would then get me banned. After this happened, staff soon unbanned me.

Shop wanted:
We would like 7/11, we will keep it to his own look and name.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
We would like 7/11 because we think this shop suits us. We were thinking for a long time about applying for a shop and at this moment we believe that this is the right shop for us!

I am applying together with RozaC. RozaC and me play SRP for a while and Roza and I thought it was a newer experience to apply for a shop; later on we will buy custom items to sell in the shop. We have both experience in Roleplaying, at this moment Roza is an adult (Private-Tutor) and a college student; she also has an alt with a highschool tag. I have experience with my College-Football tag; but I would like to get more experience in adult roleplaying. Owning a business will get together with FamilyRP, and CityRP. We plan to open often and get 7/11 back to business since it was an existing shop and we would like to revive it.

It would also be a part of my character's story, he is a part of the Hanasaki family and the Hanasaki family is a small and hardworking family. They like to achieve the things they want and would like to grow bigger in their goals. One of his goals was to start a bigger business and 7/11 would be the right decision to him. He is together with his wife and who owns a tailoring business. They work hard; but like to even work harder!

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
We are planning to do different things with the shop. As before the 7/11 was just a shop where you could get your daily stuff (and a little bit more), but now we are planning on adding a take-away and a small sitting room where you could sit like a little diner. That is what our shop will also be different; but I will answer this in the next question too.

Things we are currently planning on:
A few event nights would become a thing at the 7/11; what events? They are not clear, a game night or a do it yourself workshop would become a thing. We can let students of Karakura High-School feel how it is to work in a shop; they can work for one day and keep the allowance they made (of course, with a profit for the owners too). In this way the students can feel for one day how it is. This can be partnered with KHS for a day.

How will your shop be unique?:
In the corner of the shop you will find the take-away (see picture 1, under TAKE-AWAY. At the take-away you could get your food way more fast than in the normal queue. In the normal queue you could buy your other stuff like school supplies and bags. The take-away will have a special cashier who could make and give you your food in time! Before going to school or afterschool to just calm down!
  • We are planning on having a few custom items like: milk packages (strawberry flavored; or another flavor), snacks and then you could think about different things; like chicken fingers and more!
On the other corner you will of course have the counter; you will find a few happy to help you cashiers! These people will help you get the best you can get at that moment.

We are also planning on having different opening times; of course, these will change after we have different employees to work with them.

Opening times for 7/11:
  • MONDAY: At mondays, oocly, we would like to open; of course whenever there is time ICly (this will most likely be after school and before school; think about dawn, after school, evening and so on). Out of character the time will be around 10 or 11pm CET; this will be an European time, but it could of course be changed.
  • WEDNESDAY: Mostly on Wednesday there are a few players online, this will increase the knowledge of the shop. Out of character the time will be around 10 or 11pm CET; this will be an European time, but it could of course be changed.
  • SATURDAY: Saturdays are really handful for players! Times are the same as above. We are planning on also opening two times on Saturday, since the weekend is really busy with players.
SUNDAY: On Sundays we will open two times, one time in the morning of the Out of Character time and one time in the evening. The evening times will be the same as the dates above.
Take away
This is the take-away vision we have at this moment, this could be changed.

Uniforms
Female uniform [Cashier and take-awayer], this is most likely a W.I.P and will be edited in the future. This uniform is inspired by the original 7/11 uniform and a anime one.

Moodboard of the shop

This is how we see the shop at the moment, from the start we liked a Japanese unlimited shop with only Japanese stuff; think about snacks, drinks and more.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
As we see it at this point we would like to have a few employees. The employees will be supported by the owners of the shop. Before an opening the employees will get noted with the opening, a small announcement will be made. At first the employees will be supported with training and after that they will still be supported: but we are feeling they are ready for it. The employees will be put on a small trial; when they don’t like the job they can still switch with a smaller application. In this way you can give players a chance to try different jobs and what they would like the most. The applications for employees can be found in the Discord we already made.
Managers [2 people]
These people will manage the store and the working time. As the managers are the priority they will be the higher-ups of the shop. The managers will help the owners of the shop to keep order and make rules. They also will help the owners plan with events and sales.

Cashiers [6 or 7 people]
These people will stand behind the queue and help the customer as best as possible. The customer will get helped by the neat service of the Cashier. A cashier is someone who works at the shop and tries to assist it as best as possible. There is no preference in what age and gender this employee would be; only they need good skills!
Take-awayer [4 people]
A take-awayer is someone who stands behind the take-away. It would be like a drive-through worker but then at the outside of the building. These people do the same as cashiers; but then at the take-away! There is no preference in what age and gender this employee would be; only they need good skills!
Security [4 or 5 people]
The security is the priority of the secure in the shop. The shop needs to be safe and a normal place to be for customers. Any illegal activity? The security will help with dealing big situations in the shop; if an illegal person would enter they will be removed from the shop. The security will get workshops in handling these situations and they will be prepared for the hardest things.

NOTES:
My current roles: College football team [Dripwalking]

• DISCORD LINK:
https://discord.gg/82j36ptJS3

This application is made together with RozaC; if accepted we will own together, but she will without tag.
Our Discords are: jayy#7290 and Roza#5768

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------
Thank you for applying!
  • The current shop is not up for grab
  • Due to your recent history this application will be denied.

Users who are viewing this thread