_Gregg

Discord Tag:
gregrp

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes.

Timezone & Country:
U.S.A | EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm often on 2-3 hours a day at least and over the summer it will probably be closer to 5-6 a day.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have decided to mostly take a step back from gangrp, as ive been in the faction since late 2021 and early 2022 this would mark the start of my SRP and Gangrp era. This is what largely impacted me and made me known as who I am, I played in tons of UVG and even 2 of the VG gangs, but as the rules of Gangrp changed it started to become less interesting as there was no longer a risk to gangrp which has recently started to weigh heavy on my mind if I even wanted to continue SRP, so with that in mind I decided to go for a faction to find new ways to roleplay that I hadn't tried yet. That is what led me to applying today, though there was another reason, I wanted to better improve my reputation as well for future applications and other server related things I’d like to be looked at with a better light.
Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes I fully read the laws and constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I’d first like to say that it would be amazing if I got the chance to roleplay within this job and faction, and I want to set my sights on improving the roleplay and detail aspects which I'm a little bit newer on. Since I first joined the server I've been big into gangrp, always trying to push myself to improve and become a more known person within gangrp. Though I always hated writing so I never tried to do p2l or more thorough and interesting combats just mug and run, or slash and run ect, recently I’ve started to like writing and a more descriptive style of gangrp, and I believe this job would help my writing and detail skills flourish. That being said a big part of me wanting to join a faction is to better improve my reputation as It isn't the best at the moment. Moving on, I would like to develop my character and lore within this faction to get more involved in a more detailed and interesting side of srp, as I believe the government faction and shrine are currently the most detailed and will help me improve the most, as I haven't been in any factions I believe this would be a fitting first as It would allow me to improve as a roleplayer and improve the lore of this character.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers, the defenders of the people whether they are right or wrong, they do their best to win the trial, given the evidence and testimonies of other victims/representatives. They fight their case against the other lawyer to convince the judge/judges that their client is correct. And shouldn't have been convicted or should get whatever compensation they think is fair.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have thoroughly read through the rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes I can Im usually on at least 3-4 hours per day so I’ll be able to attend the meetings.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Kishimoto Tatsuya

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
2/7/1994

Academic Degree:
Masters.

Major(s):
Criminal justice.

Minor(s):
Political science.

Work experience:
18-24
While fresh out of highschool, Kishimoto did college, apprenticed under a lawyer and while this gained him experience, it didn't exactly pay the bills so to pay those bills he worked a part time at “Daisuki Yohnins”
25-30
Kishimoto while still apprenticing under the lawyer he would begin to do Taxi rides around Karakura for money after quitting “Daisuki Yohnin” he would do this until he finished his apprenticeship and began his career in the government faction.
Nationality & born location:
Korean

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Korean, Japanese, Russian.

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

I have always been one to argue and win most debates among my friends, using facts, statistics and whatever evidence I have I argue my way to triumph. So after seeing my love for debates my parents suggested I go to college for criminal justice and become a lawyer so Im able to turn my hobby into a career. So setting my sights on becoming a lawyer I went abroad to the best school I could get into with a major in criminal justice, “The City of Crime Karakura” studying there to get my masters I would spend 6 years in their college program. Once I got out I apprenticed under a lawyer watching what they did while working a part time job to stay in a house.​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread