A Variety of Feedback by Totoro_Sam

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: SRP
DATE: 26/4/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The server should begin producing basic and essential 3d-model items. It is not okay that if a generic item is not in the resource pack that a random player should have to purchase it for it to become available. I'd like to bring up a classic example of this. The addition of the toilet paper model was a purchased 3d-model, the fact that a Player had to stoop so low to actually have to PAY the server to add in such a simple and generic model is not great.

There should be a section of the forums in which generic items can be suggested to be added, stuff like generic toothbrushes, books, cups and plates, deodorant, then the items would be made public and then be sold by Shop-Owners and indegrated into the SRP community.

Yes. I know the SRP resource-pack is large enough as it is, but our priorities on what items are added is seriously underscaled. The fact that there are more nerf gun variants available to purchase then generic roleplay props is astounding to me. Even if you didn't want to make them MODELS persay, a lot of these items exist in the forms of player skulls that just need to be given names and descriptions.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Allow players to access /bal top. I personally would like to see it where I stand against #1.
It'd most likely lag the server due to the amount of information and processing would be needed to order all 123,500+ players that previously played on the server every time a player used the command. Additionally, I agree with all of the points above that it's in general unnecessary and defeats the purpose of finding things out ICly. Seems more of an OOC motivation to 'get to the top', than an IC one; there's no way realistically you'd know how much is in another players bank without actually asking or visually seeing.

────────────────────────
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The server should begin producing basic and essential 3d-model items
I believe this suggestion was already accepted, however, the Modellers have recently worked on reducing the resource pack size rather than increasing it. [SIMILAR SUGGESTION]

────────────────────────
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Make Saturday and Sunday go by quicker via increasing timespeed during those days. It's pretty simple. Each IC day is 6 hours oocly, together that's 12 hours.
This currently has to be done manually by speeding up the time (a suggestion was already made & accepted which came to the same conclusion). I feel there's more important things that need to be fixed as of right now.

────────────────────────
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Implement /classroom to College Professors.
The /class command, although useful would present issues such as Grade-12s randomly entering your class, etc. and would require a whole other plugin to be made (or this current one altered & improved), though I feel there's more important things that need to be fixed as of right now. Secondly, /class join is useful for new players because they would easily get lost or struggle to find the class whereas a College student is now expected to be a well-rounded experienced player.

────────────────────────
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Introduce the FRP vote rewards instead of SRP's static and nonshifting 350 yen per vote.
This has been suggested before, could you suggest some additional rewards that you think would be beneficial?

Last edited:

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
since my reply disappeared mysteriously..... let me say it again

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Reintroduce the original Aquarium. It was a great place to RP and the shopping district is bland, there should be NPC Aquarium for people to RP or have it be owned by a Player. The Aquarium was a great place during the 2019 season period of SRP and it was a shame that it got turned into the SAT base. It should be returned to its original glory, I for one know I would frequent it to Roleplay.
i wanted 2 do this when I was staff and wasn t allowed so I will be very upset if this is accepted

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Allow for non shopkeepers (people who own secondary shops) to have shops in their tower not apartment floors. There is no reason why a Tailor company isn't allowed to have their operations be done ICly in a tower floor. It's just stupid that this isn't allowed, theres no proper reason. Same goes with bars and other event floors.
apply for shop owner if you want a shop

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
since my reply disappeared mysteriously..... let me say it again

i wanted 2 do this when I was staff and wasn t allowed so I will be very upset if this is accepted

apply for shop owner if you want a shop
i do own a shop...

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
ok then whoever wants a shop should apply for sjhop owner if they want a shop bc that is the point of that role..........................................................

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
ok then whoever wants a shop should apply for sjhop owner if they want a shop bc that is the point of that role..........................................................
why should somebody who owns a tailor company. . . that MAKES SKINS have to apply for a shopkeeper role

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
isnt that done over discord??????????????????????????????????????????????
yeah but i've personally seen two tailorship companies build actual facilities which is cool just for them to be taken away abruptly, which isn't cool

oph

Level 165
-1 (TOWER SHOPS)
It defeats the purpose of having shop owners and most of the stock from these sort of shops are just resold from others which is unfair for the other shop owners, with tailors they can have buildings I’m pretty sure; they just can’t sell things other than skins

-1/+1 (CLASS COMMAND)
It’s sure easier, but it does not help the roleplay situation at all. As a college professor you’re dealing with players who have put effort into getting the role and can have the role taken away from them while HS teachers have new players joining each second; if you cannot deal with students Icly, it’s probably best to just either call SLT, council, or apply for any HS teaching spots

(TUNNEL)
- This was already talked about before, I believe the IC reasoning was that and a long time ago there was a talk about the country side. This wouldn’t work without it being cut off since there would be no where for anyone to actually go due to the size of the map

-1 (BALTOP)
Defeats the purpose of finding things out ICly

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Allow for non shopkeepers (people who own secondary shops) to have shops in their tower not apartment floors.
This defeats the whole point of owning a shop in which case shopkeepers wouldn't really need a tag to operate. If players genuinely need convenience items for roleplay, they can now visit the NPC shop located beside the Akihito Estate (behind the school).

why should somebody who owns a tailor company. . . that MAKES SKINS have to apply for a shopkeeper role
I don't believe he was directly saying a tailor should have to apply for Shopkeeper. By owning a shop you're selling items, not skins or services, those are down as businesses which is the entire reason most people purchase towers (most having a company/corporation tied to them).
[EXECUTIVE PROPERTIES THREAD]

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
[REPOST TO MAKE THE SUGGESTION'S THREAD MORE ORDERED]
- Beach suggestion
+1 / NEUTRAL
I have two mindsets regarding this suggestion

On the one hand, I do agree that the beach hasn't really been active lately, and is mostly a place for people to hide in (besides the new playerbase, who actually enjoy roleplaying there). Besides, I also do think that the sea is also quite underused (correct me if this is the wrong word). The ocean is huge, but most of it is filled iwth the same landscape over hundreds of blocks. I'm not saying that every inch of it should have a specific amount of detail in it. Too much baroquism may end up in a waste of time and effort. However, things like water caves (even if they're close to the shore, due to the y level of the bottom of the sea), abandoned items, or even lore-related things could be interesting to see

On the other hand, however, the new map is already being worked on, and adding large-scale things like these couldn't bring as much benefits as we think. It would depend on the build team whether this should be made or not, though, if there's still time for this to be made, I would agree that it would be a nice idea

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
+1

Uhm I agree with everything. You popped off. Lowkey don’t really understand why /class join college professors don’t exist too and especially when those same college students can also see when teachers do it and try to join class. Probably why I’ve been debating on it. Though with the new rule? College students have to attend class

A lot of FRP features should have been on SRP especially the one to append your /mes but that’s just my opinion

Make. Better. Places. To. Visit. Give people an actual purpose of buying animal whitelist to be a dolphin (don’t know if that exist still but if it does then you know what I mean). Yes make an aquarium. Do something fun for the beach. Host more events there too! It will be great.

Now with the models- the resource pack is so big. I won’t lie I can’t even put it on and have to fight for my life while seeing the diamonds hOs on everyone’s head and having to ask people what they have on. I remember back in my day when the resource pack was accessible for the potato pc community. Though I agree. I think everyone is so focused on buying some large/small crazy models whether it be a weapon, a plushie (don’t at me), or a huge automobile that will only end up being sold for ic money. I’m sure they tried making the bikes to slow down the purchases of cars too. If we want more generic model without having even more resource pack issues then half of the models will probably have to nerfed.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Allow players to access /bal top. I personally would like to see it where I stand against #1.

A practical use for this is that a lot of people lie about how much they have, this would be an easy and effective way to see if players are being genuine, this also would stop the on slaughter of boasting I hear about people and how much minecraft server money they have.

i understand people tend to lie but it adds more to roleplay if players are unable to see /bal top as players can freely icly lie about how much they have. Also players might be treated differently by other players depending on how much money they have like if a player on /bal top is trying to apply for one of the various shops they might mot get accepted due to them already having a lot.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
i understand people tend to lie but it adds more to roleplay if players are unable to see /bal top as players can freely icly lie about how much they have. Also players might be treated differently by other players depending on how much money they have like if a player on /bal top is trying to apply for one of the various shops they might mot get accepted due to them already having a lot.
The richest person is either Mike or one of the owners

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
agree for mostly everything, except /bal top. knowing how much money someone has can influence their Ic decision and should just be something u find out icly in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread