mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AestheticVxbes's Shop Application

luvkaiix

Level 34

IGN: AestheticVxbes
Discord: NotASimp__#0666
Describe your activity on the server: I am online every day, whether it's on my main account’s; SimpingForAvery or my RoyalRavensRP account. Either way, I am available at any given time.

Previous applications:
SimpingForAvery
Service Dog
JSL
French
College

Tasha9580
German Language
French Language
Swedish Language
German Language x2
Art Teacher
Police Cadet
School Receptionist
College Professor - CANNOT LINK (Done in DMS) ✓
College Professor [2nd]
History Teacher
EMS Doctor
PE Teacher
Subject change
German Language
Shop Owner
Shop Owner x2
Staff Application x3 - CANNOT LINK ✗
EMS Nurse
EMS Nurse x2
EMS Nurse x3
Teaching Assistant
Police Cadet

NotASimp__
Korean Language
German Language
College
College
College Student Council
Col Student Council x2 [PENDING]

ItsJustKaos
Italian Language
Dutch Language
Italian Language
High School Council

RoyalRavensRP
EMS
KPD
Librarian

Previous warns/kicks/bans: I have never been banned from RPH before and I don't plan to be any time soon. I do however have 1 (expired) warning on my alt account; Tasha9580 for OOC toxicity. This was solved a while back and won't happen again. I have only been kicked for role updates.

Shop wanted: Unowned Shop #1 - we plan on naming the shop “Rīrenbā”, which would mean “Lieren Bar” in Japanese.

9F947909-63E3-4141-841A-66B958673948.jpeg
PFP.png

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own a shop because I love the idea of gaining new roleplay experience, interacting with new and old players of the server, and feeling involved. My goal with this Bar & Restaurant is to make it as interactive as humanly possible and of course, bring in many new players who have never been able to get hired in a shop before. However, the player must have good communication skills IC’ly and follow all SRP rules. Owning a shop will not only give me experience in roleplay, but it will also give me and other people experience in real life. It will teach us what to expect when/if we get a job in a bar or restaurant. It will help me with my math as well.
Being a shopkeeper will give me something to look forward to, when getting on the server so that I have something to do, rather than just run around bored, waiting for another shop to open.

I believe I would fit this role brilliantly as I will be active in my role, even whilst playing one of my other accounts. I'm planning on opening my store around 2 times or more a day while I am online, to please all players with their favourite store. I want to offer all players an opportunity to work alongside me, meaning I will give every single player a chance, I will not choose my friends over any other applicants, nor will I let them in without making an application. I promise that this shop will have absolutely nothing illegal stored in it, it will have no secret storage for weapons, secret hideouts for criminals or bedrooms within the store. All GangRP or anything related will not, and I mean Not be tolerated inside this store.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan on hosting events regularly alongside my staff members, such as Game Night, Get to Know Us, Karakuras Got Talent, and much more. I plan to give out rewards for customers that come often, and of course rewards for the events. The rewards could be anything, such as a 25% discount on anything they order that night. Or a prize of ¥5,000 - ¥10,000. I also plan on adding a discount spreadsheet, this being so that the employees can see which customers can get a discount of up to 25% off anything that they order. Discounts will be earned by either coming into the shop regularly or by winning events.

There will be a backroom where all the storage is kept for food and drinks. Each chest will have a sign next to it that states what type of consumable is inside, such as drinks or food.
Our food and drinks menu can be found within our discord and also in-game. When coming to the shop, you will be given a book which has our menu in it. However, your best bet to see our updated prices or items is on our discord!
Our shop prices will be reasonable but the customs will be more on the expensive side as some will be limited edition treats or dishes or just in general not found anywhere else. I want to make sure when stocking up for the shop it will last me at least a month or two, possibly more, each restock.

I plan to make the restaurant feel welcoming and homey to those who come into our restaurant to grab a drink and something to eat. At the door, there will be a red carpet, with a waiter standing by the door with a menu, as customers come in, they will be greeted by the waiter and given a menu, then they will be asked to find a seat and another waiter will be with them shortly.

The interior of the shop would have lots of tables and chairs for friends, family and loved ones to eat together. On the wall sides, there will be booths that could fit up to 6 people inside them, and the bar will have stools for the ones without company. Upon the walls, there would be many posters, flags and photos of the town, sea, and the people.
If we can get 2 floors, the top floor will consist of VIP rooms, more tables and booths, a stage for performances and much more.
The exterior of the building would have a couple of chairs and tables for those who want to eat out in the fresh air. Behind the counter in the back room, depending on the space; would be a lounge area for the staff to sit and rest after a long night's shift.

439c4d6f68a1079dfbd0b13a9b14b66b.png Your-Local-Pub-Fitout-2-min.png

Some of the Food we’d sell:
  • Ham & Cheese sandwich
  • BLT
  • Dango
  • Chicken Nuggets (CUSTOM)
  • Pizza
  • Cookies
Some of the Drinks we’d sell:
  • 20+ Alcohol Beverages
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Orange Juice
A custom Item we’d sell:
  • Bobcat Flag
How will your shop be unique?:
I will take every single application I get as seriously as possible. If this application was to be accepted, I would make sure I only accept the best of the best, and the most respectful workers I can find. I won't be letting disrespectful young teenagers come into the restaurant and disrespect customers. The shop will be very well organized and will comply with all laws demonstrated by the Karakura Police Department, inside and outside.

I would like us to open on specific days and times a week OOCLY so we have a regular schedule for everyone despite their time zone differences. Having a set schedule will allow the staff members to also feel included as they can prepare themselves for when the shop opens to the public. It will also help members to know if they should write an inactivity log which can be found in the discord for staff members only.

Rirenba will have “Venue Rentals” where anyone can rent “Rirenba” for a party, gathering, reunion, or an after-party for anything, such as a wedding or graduation. Venue rentals will come with a fee of course depending on the occasion. Pricing will/can be found on the restaurant’s Official Discord. The restaurant staff will also be catering for these events in the restaurant.

There will be uniforms available for each gender, one for females and one for males. However, we will let the staff decide which uniform they want to wear, as we want them to feel comfortable, and ready to work. Some days per month there will be special nights like ‘Date Night’, where if you come with a date you’ll get 50% off your meal, or ‘Family Evening’ where if you come with your family, you’ll get a free dessert, or ‘Singles Night’ where drinks will be free and foods will be 25% off, etc. There will also be special events for Christmas, New Year, Easter, Valentines Day and Halloween!

EVENTS
  • Game Night
Game Night is an event we would host every 2 months, switching up our games every so often. Some of the games we hope to host are Trivia’s, Guess That Song, Who Am I? and many more.
  • Get To Know Us
Get To Know Us is a small event where, whilst the customers are eating or having a few drinks with friends, family, loved ones or by their lonesome, they can ask the staff questions about them - As long as it's appropriate for the work area. The staff are also able to answer any personal questions the customers might have.
  • Mystery Beverage Tasting
Mystery Beverage Tasting is an event for 20+ only, where the customers can sign up for a small fee of ¥100 and can participate in the event. The customer will have a blindfold put on them, and then a beverage given to them. If they guess what it is correctly, they are given a reward. However, if they guess incorrectly, they will get nothing. It's a win or lose situation!
  • Karakura’s Got Talent
Karakura’s Got Talent is a special night where customers and employees can get up on stage and show off some of their talents, such as magic tricks, dances, singing, etc.

UNIFORMS
image0.jpg
image1.jpg

PAYCHECK
Each position is given a set percentage of how much they can keep from their shift. The higher the rank, the higher the percentage is. Refer to the list below for the percentages!
  • Waiter/Waitress
If they are to receive a total of below ¥75,000 during their shift, they are allowed to keep 75% of it and pay me 25%. However, if they receive ¥100,000 or more, they are to pay me 40% of that and keep 60%.
  • Bartender
Bartenders would more than likely be the busiest, meaning they would more than likely receive more due to them having access to alcoholic beverages. Due to this, they would more than likely make more than ¥100,000 per shift, meaning they would pay me 40% of their earnings, and keep the other 60% for themselves. If they manage to receive ¥500,000 they are to pay me 50%.
  • Manager
The managers would more than likely not receive much, as they would mostly be watching the rest of the staff do their jobs, and keeping track of the customers' behaviours. The managers are allowed to keep 90% of all their earnings and pay me the other 10%.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
Owner 1/1
RPName: Xavier Van Lieren
IGN: AestheticVxbes
Discord: NotASimp__#0666
Role: Owner - The tasks of an owner would include supervising the employees, managers, and staff members making sure everyone is active, on task, organised, and prepared for future and present shifts. They would keep track of stocks, the spreadsheets, making sure everyone is on board and knows what to do during shifts, and as well as making sure everyone feels involved as if “Rīrenbā” staff was their second family. As an owner myself, I will make sure to always respond to my employee's thoughts or questions and possibly during shifts, join a voice call so whenever someone is faced with a problematic situation or is confused, they may join the voice call whenever and I would be prepared to help them the best I can along with the managers but the employees are more than welcome to stay in the voice call the whole shift if wanted which I would most definitely push for so the employees can grow closer to each other and the managers and I as well.

Managers 2/2
RPName: Kyosuke Hisakawa
IGN: 6Pancake
Discord: alex!#4532
Role: General Manager - The general manager would assist the owner with the less tedious tasks or carry out any duties that the owner requires of them in any case the owner themself can not do and so forth. Along with helping out the owner, they would also be trusted to keep all the employees in check, closing up shop at some points after openings, and helping with keeping the stock logs updated every so often. Second in command and may take over most owner duties during openings apart from being able to actually advertise, making sure all the workers are prepared and keeping track of those who come and go to work, logging everyone’s activity. Everything that goes on, they are to report back to the owner, even the littlest detail as well as being an extra hand and brain, towards ideas, events, dealing with complications and conflicts, or offering advice.

RPName: Zhena Luo Renzo
IGN: TaxEvasionFraud
Discord: Reinahx#0069
Role: Stock Manager - Stock manager(s) would be the one every employee will go to involving stocks whether we are running low, are out, or just reporting back their sales. The stock managers will keep track of every employee's spreadsheets and report back to the owner.

Employees 5/12
Employee Roles:
Waiter/Waitress(s) 3/8

• Avery#5770 (Sana C. Kekoa)
  • Silvyrfly (They/Them)#0018 (Oliver M. Kekoa)
  • Solace#3891 (Blaire Hashirama) [In different font...]
Bartender(s) 2/4
  • MelancholyMood#5865 (Monika W. Kekoa)
  • The_8eight#5695 (Victor P.)
The maximum number of employees is still not decided as I am unsure of how big the interior will be, and how much storage space will be available.
We would like to hold interviews for those interested in working at our Bar & Restaurant and put the applicants that pass the interviews into a training period where their participation is key if they want to keep the job. The employees will be trained on how to do a certain thing in the position they applied for. All sale and restock logs will be placed in a spreadsheet so that the stock manager and I can keep track of our items coming in and out of the store.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Xavier would have gotten a degree in Business and Accounting. He graduated from College in 2016, making him to be a 25-year-old male today.

Thank you for allowing me to apply and giving me this opportunity, if there is anything you wish to dwell more info about this application or anything that needs to be changed, do not hesitate to speak so.

Attachments

• 40353839-black-flag-waving-isolated-on-white-background-clipping-path-included- (1).jpg
    40353839-black-flag-waving-isolated-on-white-background-clipping-path-included- (1).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your recent history on the server is not the best, adding up your ban history to this, therefore this application will be denied.

Users who are viewing this thread