Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
AllTheCookies

Previous bans:

None on this account, in 2017 I was banned for a bit, appealed and then was let back onto SRP.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on basically every day, usually after school until about midnight, depending really on my sleep schedule and my plans for the next day.

Which timezone are you in?
CET - Germany

Do you have Discord?
Yeah, Aania#1997

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yessir.

List your current and past applications:
This account has like 0 applications, so I'll be using them from my old KPD account (FabulousCookies):
Greek Language: Accepted
Teaching Assistant: Denied
Officer Manager: Accepted
Swedish Language: Accepted
Spanish Language: Accepted
Mental Illness: Accepted
German Language: Accepted
1st BMD (2018): Denied [Private Convo with Im6]
College Professor (2018): Accepted [Private Convo with The_Lee_God]
Police Application (2018-2020): Accepted [Private Convo with Srav/Wolfenrath]
News Reporter: Accepted
Police Application #2: Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
It may be a bit awkard applying for the KPD a 3rd time, but yeah.
I was an Officer for almost two years and of course, I became quite fond of the community the KPD created. Now, after I've resigned from Staff, I believe becoming an officer once again, will still help me stay active on SchoolRP itself and keep me entertained. I know I resigned last time, due to the new addition of more roleplay, but watching good friends of mine having fun whilst so, its made me quite curious. Adding to that, I believe it would help my roleplay expierence.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
KPD actually doesn’t follow the exact law inwhich Japan has, but I do understand the ones which have been set in placed [And altered].

What are the Police ranks?
Lowest ↦ Highest:

Police Cadet →Cadets are the lowest rank in the KPD and aren’t allowed to do much, they are usually sat at the front desk and do their training, until they pass their cadet test to become Patrol Officers.

Patrol Officer →This is the rank you gain, once you pass your cadet test, they are allowed to patrol on their own (Even though its not recommended) or with their partner, without needing to go with a Higher-Up.

Corporal → Corporals basically set the example of an officer, they train the cadets in physical & informational training.

Sergeants → The same as Corporals, but in this role, Higher-Ups choose if they can be moved to the Detective division. They are also the ones who are next in line to be Lieutenant.

Lieutenant → At this rank, an officer is allowed to have a Glock 17 and use it on targets which are KOS. They are the ones who advise the Captain & Commissioner, and report any issue within the force and also give out suggestions.

Captain → The second highest role, the Captain is the Commissioners right hand, they assist the Commissioners in decisions which affect the force itself and take over his job, if the Commissioner is not available. Usually when there’s an issue, an officer goes to the Captain first, if the issue is major enough, it is brought up to the Com.

Commissioner → The highest rank of the KPD & the faction lead. He oversees the entirety of the force, with the help of the Captain and his Higher-Ups, he makes sure that rules are followed, situations are dealt with, and standards are maintained correctly.

Detective Division
Lowest → Highest:
I am not quite aware in detail what each of these roles is, so apologies.

Detective Constable

Detective Sergeant

Detective Chief-Inspector

Detective Superintendent → They are the equivalent to the Head-Lieutenant, they are incharge of the division itself.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The police are the ones who keep the balance of good and evil between gangs & the citizens. Their job is to protect and serve and most importantly lock those away who seek to harm the town. Officers are trained from Cadets on a weekly basis, to help them learn the nooks and crannies of laws and what and what not to do as an officer.
They deal with petty crimes of; Disorderly Conduct, underage possession of alcohol. To possession of illegal weaponry and even murder. Their intentions are to resolve issues in a peaceful manner, as in a way, they are a city's peacekeepers.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
GangRP is a major factor in SchoolRP nowadays. Without Police, there’s basically no GangRP. They are the balance and don’t allow constant stabbing left & right, at every hour a day.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yeah, that’s understandable. You really don't want more Bram's running around the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
If you lack as an officer, you won't be able to do anything correctly.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yeah, without training you’re screwed and you also waste trainers time.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Dealing with GangRpers/ dealing with a strict environment, is a part of the job, if you can’t handle it one shouldn’t apply.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?
Lillith Lovegood, is a middle-aged woman, who seems to still have a well structerd and athletic build. She has a well-kept image, with sharp facial featuresm with rather interesting colored eyes, one resulting in being blue and the other a more hazel tone, as she stared, it'd usually be in a semi-glare, giving off a more strict attitude. On her head, she would have long blonde hair, with well kept waves, but when doing anything involving sportish activites, she places it in a ponytail or a bun ontop of her head.

One of the few things that does make her unique, one could say is her knowledge of the law enforcement system itsself, and the city Karakura. She knows herself around and has eas keeping tracking of individuals. She tends to have a "Work now, relax later" attitude, meaning the way she acts on-duty, is to be seen as more strict, than layed back.

What’s she like on and off the job?
Lillith tends to be very strict and respectful whilst working, of course when new to a force, she is more up-tight, making sure she makes no mistakes and so on. She keeps this behaviour most of the time, but becomes more comfortable after a while, still of course maintaining respect to not only higher-ups, but also lower ranking officers.
Even, with that most officers wish to go off-duty, she tends to enjoy her work more. One could describe her as a "Workaholic" than anything else. She enjoys the friendships she creates and the bonds with fellow goverment officals.
When she does actually go off duty, which is every million years. She becomes a goofball - being immature and just laid back, usually wanting to have a night of much alcohol and good expensive food.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
She sees her co-workers as people she trusts with her life, she expects them to be able to do their job and not screw up, usually tending to want to have a stronger relationship if she gets a partner. She wants to have no drama between two officers, always wanting to be neutral with all officers.
She plans to continue to work in law enforcement till she becomes to the age where she retires, or well, dies, let's not hope for the latter though. IF retired, her plan is to become a teacher for law enforcement or become a police instructor at local police academies.

BACKSTORY
Lillith Lovegood was born, into a posh and wealthy family in England, which carried quite a "known" name. Even at a young age, she was ******* by her parents to follow more feminine jobs, e.g a teacher or quite simply a housewife married to a rich male. But in her family, she grew up only with four brothers, her parents had hoped their 2nd child to be a girl, but failed, trying over and over till getting Lillith. With this, she tended to be more aggressive, playing with her brothers outside instead of doing simple things like learning an instrument.

At the age of six, her parents allowed her to start a hobby, whilst her brothers did martial arts, they asked for her to do ballet. Lillith refused and so was allowed to finally go into martial arts at seven years old, where she quickly became skilled in the specific one Taekwondo. Lillith kept on this sport, through her whole school career, reaching to black belt, achieving more than any of her brothers. On the side of this, she was very well known to be extremely sporty, getting into sport clubs; like football. Which led her to go through tournaments, always being positive for her report cards.

All four of her brothers choose their paths, two becoming doctors and the others lawyers. At 17, she chose her path in becoming a police officer and setting that as her goal. She started an internship at the local station, even with some backlash from her parents, she became one of the most known interns at the station, from booking inmates, to making copies of files or even taking on emergency calls.
By the age of 19, she went to a pristine University, where she studied everything she could about the police work itself, ranging from taking P.E to psychology and criminology. At the time it was odd to see someone with her name in the studies for something like it, but she thrived. By 23 she had finished up her studies in the university with flying colors, heading quickly over to the police academy.
Excelling even there, she became a prime officer and one of the most prized ones there.

At 31, she had reached the rank of sergeant and was known for taking in some of the most annoying criminals there. Sadly, after many years, the station she had worked out was shut down, after clear corruption on the lead-officers side. Without a place to go, and really wanting to try something more, Lillith became interested in a small town in Japan. Karakura. Now, her Japanese wasn't particularly fantastic, so she didn't automatically go for the job. She settled down in Karakura, where she took over a shop by the name of 'Lumine', in the end helping her learn and perfect her Japanese. After not being able to handle the shop, after she was handed the ass-card of it all, she dropped the shop and stayed quiet in Karakura, unaware if she wished to stay or not. But once coming to a conclusion and having nothing to do, she began researching about the Karakura Police Department. Woo

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Lillith Lovegood

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Lilli
Lillith

Preferred Name:
Lovegood

IC Phone number:
205-558-917

Religious Denomination:
Atheism.

Marital Status:
Unmarried

Nationality:
British

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
4 years

Working Experience:
Worked for 9 years in Britain

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Law Enforcement
Criminology

Minor(s):
Psychology

Native Languages:
English & Japanese

Other Languages:
Japanese.

Note:
- Don't really know if I will be set back to cadet, if I am, that is completely understandable!

\(¬‿¬)(¬‿¬)(¬‿¬)/
hilolnoonekillmethanks​

Users who are viewing this thread