mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AMA | Ask Me Anything! (bheom's qna take)

-kam

Level 101
i like this question, my favourite event that we've held was for sure all the events within october! meaning spirit wanderers, haunted house, pumpkin carving
i love paranormal frrr. should interact w me when that next happens

ErikFinster

Level 140
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
if you had 30x Minecraft accounts with 30x digital bheoms behind them, what kind of events or hijinx would you accomplish on SRP?

adalynoc

Level 112
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
do you ever speculate what the world might look like 200,000 years from now? Where will humans be? Is everything going to be super high tech or will we essentially be living in caves as our ancestors once did.

bheom

Level 61
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
do you ever speculate what the world might look like 200,000 years from now? Where will humans be? Is everything going to be super high tech or will we essentially be living in caves as our ancestors once did.
hii addy, honestly... i used to think 2020 was gnna be robots it slowly is considering how much technology is used like ai and shit! 200 THOUSNAD years frim now surely humans would've evolved, animals too like pokemons.. u'd probablt see a pokemon at that point.. you'd see a whole new planet if you time travelled to then

wethecreature

Level 106
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
i like this question, my favourite event that we've held was for sure all the events within october! meaning spirit wanderers, haunted house, pumpkin carving
this is real.

my question for you:
of all the event characters you can call your own, who is your favourite?

SIMPL3Z

Level 103
Community Team
Lore Team
What does your dream life in the future look like? (Job, place where you'd wanna live, family? Kids? Hobbies/other things to pass the time)

bheom

Level 61
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
What does your dream life in the future look like? (Job, place where you'd wanna live, family? Kids? Hobbies/other things to pass the time)
I prefer not to think of the future but focus on the present, letting life take me to where it wants to. If anything, I just aspire to be happy and healthy in the future, be content with everything.

bheom

Level 61
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
how did you come up with the name 'bheom'?
great question! my user was meant to be "beom" referring to "beomgyu" a kpop idol under the group txt (my fav group) BUTTTT since it was taken it became bheom

also it's pronounced "bom" like "balm" or "bomb," not bee-hoem

Users who are viewing this thread