StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

4ndreix
How old are you?:
Do you have any previous bans?:
Only been banned once for DM advertisement at around August 2020. Since then, I haven’t been banned ever since.

What Country are you from | What is your timezone?:
Philippines | (GMT+8)

Do you have Discord:
4ndreix#5392

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Of course.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity throughout the server is watching people, roleplaying with a bunch of my friends or some of the answers that are relatable is AFK. As for my activity on the forums, I’d update my status/my profile, making biographies for my character or just see what's new on the forums for example like a news regarding karakura ICLY.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
Been playing for an entire year.

Links to any previous applications on the server?:
Accepted
- French Language Application | SchoolRP
- Vietnamese Language Application | SchoolRP
- German Language | SchoolRP
- Maniaxee College Application | II | SchoolRP
- Maniaxee - Ban Appeal | SchoolRP
- exbroken's JSL Application II | SchoolRP
- exbroken's Korean Application II | SchoolRP
★ JoJo's Teaching Application ★ | SchoolRP
Denied
- Maniaxee's College Application | SchoolRP
- exbroken's JSL Application | SchoolRP
- exbroken's Korean Application | SchoolRP
- ★ JoJo's Professor Application ★ | SchoolRP

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
[19][College]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation on becoming karakura’s future professor, is to get back to teaching and show the new college students the subject that I’ll be discussing for them. Of course let's begin for why I left teaching, 3 months ago I left teaching due to some personal issues of mine that I won’t be discussing here and I can say this, it was one of my favourite moments in this server due to the fact that I met some wonderful people and made some grateful friends along the way. Since then after I left the teaching roleplay, I realized that my specialty is to give out the information they need, helping people out with the studies that I've studied and watched for over the pass 3 months. So, me being me gain a motivation which is what you’re reading right now, gave me the motivation to become a new professor for karakura college, helping out other professors, showing them what I learned in those 3 months, helping out the new and old college students guiding them on the right path, showing them that the subject that I'm discussing isn't only a fish subject, but a subject that is dedicated to the ocean environment. Of course, in my mind I think I made the right decision to make this application and I'm hopefully ready to take full responsibility on this new roleplay experience that I'll be joining.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I’ve been playing SRP for an entire year now, and since then I’ve roleplayed with friends like FamilyRP, DetailRP and sometimes combatrp whenever we’re so bored. But besides playing on SRP, I do indeed have experience on roleplaying. Back in the 5th grade, I joined in a minecraft cracked server which was called “BlockDrop” this server was basically you’re typical minecraft server where it has survival, skywars, hunger games and such. But my sister exploring around the server she noticed that there’s one gamemode which is called “Creative”. Of course, this gave me somewhat a sense to join in. After I joined, we were greeted by some plots that has buildings into them, skin competitions and such. But one that struck the most was the roleplay aspect in creative plots. Of course, I was confusing how this was done but after my sister explaining it to me. I got the sense of roleplay, started making my own builds in my own plots like FNaF builds turning them into roleplays, making an entire school in one plot and turning it roleplay (You get the idea) After those events, I can definitely say that I have experience in roleplay way before I join SRP.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are important because this way is the only proof that you are indeed working as a professor and maintaining your role. This is due to the fact the dean or vice can’t be on always, as they do something which could be handling detention or doing something else. This also has something to do with your salary for example, if you fail to complete the logs in one month you won’t be able to get, your salary. This is why this is important as well. As I am once a teacher, I understand why this is needed still in the professor faction.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
The following would be my rules for my own classroom, if I do get accepted.

- No foods or Drinks. You may drink water during class but not often.
- No electronics allowed in class. Already common sense to not use them.
- Show respect to your classmates and to your other professors.
- Only raise your hand if you need something or to answer a question of mine.
- Sit properly and do not disturb class once the professor is already teaching.
- Act maturely during class.
- Follow all rules in school ground.

Summarize your previous RP experience's:
I’ve been roleplaying now for 6 years now. Like I said in the previous question, I’ve done roleplaying way before I joined SchoolRP. All my roleplay experience was started at a cracked and since then, due to my sister being more into roleplay than me back then, when she started playing on this server, I noticed that she’s roleplaying in a creative plot's server, where you build, your creations showing it off to the player base. But I was wrong, with these build creations you can start your own roleplay with these builds that you make. Of course, me being interested and being bored at the time, asked my sister if I can join in and get the experience of roleplay. After that I got my first roleplay in minecraft I started to join in her roleplay with her friends in that server. Few months later the server removed creative due to some issues regarding it. Of course, my roleplay experience continues on to others server, until I watched g****applesauce and saw that there’s a server that is dedicated to roleplay and since then I’ve continued roleplaying on this server expanding my learning to roleplay.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A professor is needed to act mature at their jobs and maintain a decent record. Professors are also needed to host classes and complete their logs by each month. They are also needed to complete their logs by end of the month which are 15, they may host 10 more classes to add a bonus on their salary. Another thing professors is to pass knowledge to their students and making sure that each college student will be in class listening to every discussion to the college teacher. Of course, what are the professor's salary? Well, their salary is ¥450,000. If the professor did another 10 more classes the bonus would be ¥50,000 making overall the total ¥500,000.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Standing before you would be an attractive 6'5'' male, who would have a well-built body. He has dark unkept hair and a strong jaw and bold eyebrows and aquatic-coloured eyes. His voice would be deep and stern. He would wear a torn-up cap that would be seen merged in his head and would have a white coat and white pants with golden pins around the coat sometimes being dolphins.

What makes him different than the other professor, is the fact he only expresses one emotion and that he takes his job too seriously. This is due to the fact that it's his duty to make his students learn and know everything about the topic that his discussing, as it's his responsibility making sure that they did learn by the end of the day. Another thing that makes him different is that his not really the social teacher, making him hard to interact or trying to befriend him. But it’s still a possibility to be friends with him.

JoJo’s relationship to his students would be distant. Meaning he would pass out quizzes, tests and sometimes questions regarding the discussed topic. JoJo would be a strict and stern professor whenever he comes around students, he would mostly just ignore them but if they do interact with him, he would respond right away and ask if they need anything. Of course, he wouldn’t be showing any emotions towards his students, as after all he’s a cold professor.

He’s perspective towards the other professors are basically like what neighbours are. Showing respect towards them and would help them, if they needed one. Of course, this doesn’t mean every professor he comes across he would show respect. JoJo would only respect the ones who take this job seriously as they are the face of the campus, meaning they need to be mature at all times. If by any chance he stumbles across a professor that acts too childish, he would show disgust and annoyed at them, showing that he lost all respect towards the professor. But if they do show hard work and dedication, he would show respect towards them.

JoJo’s personality would be a calm and quiet person. Like said before, he wouldn’t be showing emotion but if you keep asking the right questions, he would probably show a little smile or smirk on his face. He would show loyal to those he likes and would show respect the ones he respects the most. JoJo may look like he beats students for a living but he has a kind heart that is just covering this tough exterior. JoJo would show to those he likes, his studies and explain it to them. At the end of the day, JoJo is just aloof and a nerd who likes marine biology.

JoJo’s future plans are going to be starting a family, and raising his children. Of course, he would quit teaching, this is because he wants to focus his family more than the studies, he did for all those years. Does this mean that all the studies that he did in college are going to be useless? No, he would help out his future wife and would raise his children, tutoring them at home if they need any help for school and would go to theme parks, just to see his children and wife smile.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

JoJo would pause for moment, giving the class some work to do. In the meantime, JoJo would go outside and would approach the sport team, telling them to shut it and move. If of course they respond in a rude demeanor, JoJo would approach them once again and tell them “How about you and me go to the dean, and see what they think about kicking you out.” After that, he would warn all of them for screaming and talking back rudely to him. He would go back to class, slamming the door shut from behind and would remain class once again and would ask to pass the papers that he gave a while ago.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
JoJo would notice the student disturbing his class, slamming his book to his table aggressively making the entire class focus on him, while having a cold glare at the student who was misbehaving. He would then approach them, slamming his hand into the student’s table. “1st warning, try not to disturb my class or else you’ll get a special meeting at detention.” He would then go back to his desk, glaring at everyone and telling to act maturely next time, as they were all in college. He would resume class and go back to discussing the topic that he was discussing a while ago.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would have a book one of his hands, glaring at everyone as he walks in the classroom having a cold glare to everyone he sees, he would go to his desk slamming his book to the table. Gaining everyone’s attention as he glares at them one more time, he would grab a chalk in the drawer he would write out his nameJoJaro Kanjoin the blackboard and would begin introducing himself to them while having both of his hands into his pockets.

/me would hold out some test papers to the class, he would glare at them checking to see if they have any handsout or phones out in class. He would begin counting the students who are in class and would whisper to the front rowPass the it from you’re behind.He would repeat this until the row, has the test papers. “Alright, you may begin the test.” He would then go to his desk, dusting away the dust that are in his chair and would sit down while looking at them with a cold stare as he glares at them, he would grab his laptop and would begin grading the students who took the exact tests before.

/me would look at his watch and would sigh for a moment, standing up and would look at everyone.Pass it over. Finish or not, pass it now.He would then approach the first row, giving his hand out gesturing to them that pass the test papers now and would repeat this to the 2nd row, 3rd row and onwards. He would then have all the test papers and would glare at them one last time. Huh, not one of you cheated or left a question blanked. Alright you may go.He would then grab his bag and would open the door, letting all of his students out for the day while having his test papers in his hands.

Backstory
Jojaro Kanjo was born in Feb 3, 1992, Otoineppu , Japan. He would be raised by two loving parents, that cherished him. Seiko being JoJo’s mother, would love and support his son and would sometimes help him out in his homework. Sadamu, the father of JoJo would be a great father towards him, raising him to become a great and kind person. Teaching his son to play sports, making him study hard whenever he has homework. The Kanjo would be a peaceful family until Jojaro reached the age of 17, where he gotten into a fight in high school. This is due to the fact that he was being bullied constantly for being a hafu, due to Seiko being half american, while his father being japanese. This makes JoJo feel different than the others, as others mock him for being a hafu, but his father once told him that “Violence isn’t the answer, and it's better to ignore it.” Of course, JoJo listened to what his father told him, but due to the bullies being more aggressive towards him to the point, they’re exposing him in class. JoJo had enough and decided to fight them in class, while everyone’s watching the others were calling the teacher due to JoJo beating the crap out of them with rage to the point one of them has been sent in the hospital for broken nose. Of course, JoJo’s parents were concerned on JoJo’s attitude towards to the bullies. After that meeting, the family went home with an argument about JoJo’s behaviour in class. After the argument, Sadamu decided to talk to his son about the fight and asked for why he acted like that and said he never seen that side of him. JoJo being JoJo wouldn’t respond in the comment and would be in his room all day. Of course, this led JoJo into boredom in his room and he discovered that he has some left over magazines about the ocean, since he has nothing to do in the room, he decided to read some over to calm his anger about the fight he did. After a few hours, he would be seen smiling while reading the magazines about the ocean. He would then go out of his room and tell his parents who were in the living room watching a movie and asked them.” Can I get a fish tank." He would then walk away and would look back at them saying the words. “Sorry. . . about the fight. . . mom and dad. . .” Both parents would be smiling at him and would chuckle at the same time, Seiko responding “Sure, son we can get you a fish tank.” with a smile on her face. After those events, JoJo seemed to calm down whenever he’s around aquatic creatures or anything that’s ocean, JoJo would then meet 3 people who would become his great friend. The first one having to like cherries, the 2nd one being loud and obnoxious and the 3rd being an arabic who would be seen calm and be into fortune. All these 3 became friends with JoJo until graduation. Of course, the 2nd friend came back to his home town which was french with the 3rd friend, since they two seem to get along very well as for JoJo and the 1st friend the cherry lover, they seem to get into other colleges after graduation but they get into touch for some time. After graduation, JoJo was finding the place to study for college which he had a hard time of finding so he asked, and then one day they found one. A perfect one for him to study in. Which was karakura high, a university where you get to set your own future. JoJo packing his things, and hugged his family one last time before setting off to the town that he’ll be staying in for a couple of years, until he finishes off and set his future there. JoJo would begin studying in the university of Karakura and would choose his future in it. Thinking about what he really likes, that makes him calm. That makes him feel himself more than ever before. Then he realizes, a thing that makes him calm was when the day that he bought something after the events of him getting bullied was about the ocean, he soon realized that there was a subject detected about the topic. He would then study for that for over 4 years straight, taking some minors there and then until he finished. Graduating, family and friends arrived his graduation with smiles on their faces, JoJo got up on stage and showed off his diploma. After that a party was held that was dedicated to JoJo’s graduation, of course JoJo being not a drunker decided to stay in his room and the 3 friends visit him and the 4 had a game night. After those 5 days passed and JoJo is going to be working for marine biology for 6 years. He would hug them all goodbye for now and would go, learning about starfishes, the ancient creature mermaid and many more. He would then start teaching in high school, which failed him. Not because he’s teachings or lessons, it’s because of the class being too immature for him. He wanted a class that takes the marine biology seriously and maturely. He then got a text message from one of his friends, the french texted him about a job offering in his old town which was karakura. He decided to pack his things once more and set an apartment in one of the buildings of karakura and would set a meeting about a job application for teaching. He would then pack his things into his new apartment and would finally go to the appointment to see If he’s going to be accept to be the new face of karakura’s professor.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1:

Personal Details

Full Name:
Jojaro Kanjo

Title:
[PHD] Dr. Kanjo

Given Name:
JoJo

Preferred Name:
Dr. Kanjo

Religious Denomination:
Catholic

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese and American

Current Location:
Karakura High

SECTION 2:
Academic Details

Teaching Experience:
3 years of teaching.

Working Experience:
6 years of working.

Academic Degree:
PHD - Doctor's of Philosophy

Year of Graduation:

Major:
Marine Biology

Minors:
Oceanography, Zoology.

Native Languages:
Japanese and English

Other Languages:
Korean and JSL.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Marine Biology​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Good application! Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/scw4fThb

Users who are viewing this thread