mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

/animal lay for dogs

DoDG34

Level 4
What's your Minecraft Username?: DoDG34
What's the title of your suggestion?: /animal lay for dogs

What's your suggestion?:
Just as the title saids. Add the feature to /animal lay for dogs too, other animals have it too so why not :D
It would make rolleplaying with dogs more realistic and fun. just a nice little feature to add

How will this benefit the server and community?:
as i mentioned above it would make rolleplaying with a dog character more fun and realistic. this would alos benefit service dogs who could comfort their owner when needed.

DarkEclipic

Level 166
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
In base Minecraft(where the animations like sitting, laying, standing(like what bears do), etc) from where these are from, Dogs don't really have a laying animation like Cats do. I don't think this is something possible for the server to add

JeremyLobo

Level 33
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+
In base Minecraft(where the animations like sitting, laying, standing(like what bears do), etc) from where these are from, Dogs don't really have a laying animation like Cats do. I don't think this is something possible for the server to add
I would assume it is possible; as of how Emotes are created, though it wouldn't be easy. And yes, dogs are one of the only animals without a laying animation. As of the future, though likely not, Minecraft may add a laying dog animation.

gmxr

Level 6
gmxr
gmxr
Omega
As people have already said, minecraft does not have a laying position for dogs, and SRP would have to code in their own. This could be done using mods, however that would require players to download their mods on their own, and that would be annoying for the people who don't know how to add mods.

.Arkkwolf

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
Neutral - I have a dog whitelist, and while this would be neat, I don't think it's necessary. There's a texture pack called "Fresh Animations" that already does this. Where occasionally a dog sitting, will appear to lay down. Therefore I suggest using it (I love it! And it does a lot of cute things for other animals).

DoDG34

Level 4
Maybe they could add the fresh animations resource pack to the srp resource pack?

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Maybe they could add the fresh animations resource pack to the srp resource pack?
Fresh Animations requires Optifine in order to function properly, since vanilla minecraft doesn't have custom animation support; that would make it useless for the SRP pack for anybody who uses vanilla or fabric clients.

While this is technically possible to do, I don't think it's worth the effort of implementing.

Arocatula

Level 194
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
I would assume it is possible; as of how Emotes are created, though it wouldn't be easy. And yes, dogs are one of the only animals without a laying animation. As of the future, though likely not, Minecraft may add a laying dog animation.
There's a big chance it isn't, Kimi mentioned in a bird emotes suggestion that that wasn't possible.
I would love to see more animations and emotes if/when Minecraft does add more.

StrawbeeViniq

Level 20
I have a dog whitelist, AND YES PLEASEEE if it can be done similarly to the emotes it shouldnt be too hard necessary. Id love to have this implemented.

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This isn't possible​

Users who are viewing this thread