Denied Art teacher application

d1no622

Level 11
- Out-Of-Character Information --

What is your Minecraft username?: Cookie997500

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): dino#5355

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What country are you from? England

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I acknowledge that if I was said to be inactive I will most definitely be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server: I am on for around 17 hours everyday and on weekends 24 hours straight

Do you have any previous bans?: When first entering school RP i received a few warnings from not understanding the rules, I have received 1 ban when I was completely new and didn't understand the rules for failrp, But I have read the rules multiple times since

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: (the only ones able to be found,)
language-application-russian.36399
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dinorp-missing-pink-bike.36392/

-- Trivia --

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Since joining School rp i have always looked up the teachers and what they do, I wish to be exactly like that, to be an example to the students and to teach them about the wonders of the art world. I am inspired to become an art teacher since I have a love for art and I hope to inspire and share it with the students of Karakura High School. I make artworks daily and it is a great hobby of mine. It brings me joy to learn about it and being able to share that joy with others and teaching a subject that I really love, I strongly believe that is a good path for me to take. Being a part of the art community and teaching the students about different artists in history can also strongly benefit the students also in further education of the art world. What are the

teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are to provide information of your activity to other staff members and higher ups, they’re proof that you’re doing your duty as a teacher. It also shows what you have been teaching the students, the development of their education.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
To organise a field trip, you as a teacher must ensure the safety and education of the students. This involves a safe and educational place the students will learn in, such as a simple park or the beach, also ensuring that the area is appropriate. But when first organising a field trip, you must first find a suitable place for your field trip to be planned, secondly you must fill out the appropriate field trip form provided for you and send it directly to the Vice-Principal.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: The rules teachers must follow are the following: No inappropriate or sexual relations with the students. Be respectful at all times, this includes, no swearing/vulgar language, etc. Treat all students equally and give all students the chance to learn. Do not engage in illegal activities Help students in every way possible When hosting a class, read thoroughly of the class rules. Report any suspicious/unusual activity or any act of defiance against the school rules to either the Principal, Vice-Principal or SLT.Do class logs every time you do a class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I play VR's multiple roleplay servers and have been playing for around 1 year and a half now, I understand every rule and except each of them for the specimen in why they are here.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: HD is the highest rank, standing for Head of department their job is to help out their fellow teachers. The Head of department has the most experience out of the teacher roles.

- QTLS: Teachers ranked with the QTLS, meaning Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills are the second tiered teachers who qualified from an NQT. Their job is to provide basic knowledge to their classes and is well informed as a teacher.

- NQT: The lowest rank out there in the ranking system for teachers in Karakura, it stands for “Newly Qualified Teacher”. A must is for NQTs to get lesson plans from the Head of Department.

-- Teacher Knowledge --

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are the heart of the school, they have the responsibility of teaching a helping out the students in whatever they need, they’re what makes the school the way it is, they have the huge responsibility of caring for each and every student's needs in the educational world. They don’t only teach in SRP but they also teach students things that they have probably never learnt before, they give students opportunities and work development. They organize every lesson for each student, preparing them for quizzes that they prepared just so the students can learn things and really experience SRP life. But it doesn’t only teach the students, it also teaches the teachers skill development as well.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCoW - Must have, should have, could have, won’t have.

-- Character Knowledge --

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

-- Scenarios --
You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would warn the students about the warnings if they continued, if they still refuse and still continue I would bring them to a less crowded area and would issue a detention. If they still refuse to listen I would report them to SLT.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would clap my hands reminding the students of the importance of the class and if students still refuse to listen I would give them a warning and if students still proceed I shall remove them.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
(April would be at a table preparing her lessons occasionally participating in conversation with other teachers getting to know everyone and getting familiar with everyone.) An example for you

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me He would clap his hands together, attending to gain everyone's attention.
/me He would place a fruit basket on the table preparing it for drawing.
/me He would stroll around the room looking at each students works observing them.
/me He'd lightly stroke the canvas once, not continuing over the same stroke again.

Backstory

Rio was born in September 18th 1985 England, London. Rio was a kind boy who didn't seem much of a hassle he would play on his guitar most of the day (as he had a love of music), Rios mother had passed away years after he was born, His step-mother was a cruel person who hated him and would take his values giving them to Rio's step-sister. Rio's dad was a business man with a lot of money but he never payed any attention to Rio. 3 years after Rio discovered the love of art he had, He would paint everyday and night hoping to be an artist or even teach his style of art
By the time Rio was 8 he would have drawing hung all around his bedroom with lots of painting's drawings sketching's everything to do with art hung on his wall. By the time Rio was 12 he was kicked out the house for taking up to much space which of course wasn't true Atal, So with as much courage he met up with his friend who had 1 extra ticket to Japan, His friend knew his situation and allowed for him to take the ticket. Once they were there they found a new public school which was quite scary at first but eventually got easier,
A couple years after they moved there, Rio was learning top degree art loving every aspect of it. He was striving to be a teacher and was completely motivated for it. He was teaching art loving art and hoping to get somewhere far with it, Rio was a top mark student getting A's or A+'s on all of his assignments, tests and lessons, He was told he would be best off as an English teacher or math, He didn't listen though as he knew where he belonged, and that was in an art classroom teaching.

-- In-Character Information --
SECTION #1 - Personal Details
Full Name: Rio Yokoyama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Ri, Ren
Preferred Name: Rio
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: English
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 -
Academic Details Teaching Experience (# of years): 2
Working Experience (# of years): 4
Academic Degree: Art Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Art, History
Minors: English, mathematics
Native Languages: Japanese
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes,
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

- Some of your responses in this application are directly copied from another applicant; plagiarism is taken seriously when marking Teacher applications as indicated in the Teacher Information page here on the forums under Rule #11. You also boosted your application's rating with an alternate forums account, in future remember that ratings do not effect the outcome of an application.
- You failed to bold your questions or mention several other applications of yours that have been denied (Character Authorization, Highschool Teacher & School Employee).

Copied responses:

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: HD is the highest rank, standing for Head of department their job is to help out their fellow teachers. The Head of department has the most experience out of the teacher roles.

- QTLS: Teachers ranked with the QTLS, meaning Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills are the second tiered teachers who qualified from an NQT. Their job is to provide basic knowledge to their classes and is well informed as a teacher.

- NQT: The lowest rank out there in the ranking system for teachers in Karakura, it stands for “Newly Qualified Teacher”. A must is for NQTs to get lesson plans from the Head of Department.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would clap my hands reminding the students of the importance of the class and if students still refuse to listen I would give them a warning and if students still proceed I shall remove them.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
(April would be at a table preparing her lessons occasionally participating in conversation with other teachers getting to know everyone and getting familiar with everyone.) An example for you
﹂ Directly taken from BabyDingo's Art Teacher Application.

You are now blacklisted from re-applying for Highschool Teacher

Users who are viewing this thread