mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Back in the days...

zxxo

Level 108
We all had that 1 person we admired when we first joined srp. Cmon, u cant tell me thats cap! But who was that person, and do they still exist ;thinking; (boutta set my ipad to english i swaer ;sob;)
For me, was SelfDeception, Midkapis, atkoi, oInfi, Iris.fi (they ixtinct?) Aania,The_Xera and Haziqmehh
i wont name them but they were straightforward and insesnitive which i admired, insensitive meaning not affected by small things that most are, they never cared; now people do, over small things that shouldn't matter.

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
WAIT CAN I ADD @DivingBlues because I remember before we also became besties she was such a kind person and seemed to genuinely care about the community. I was so nervous to talk to you the first time :>
This made me cry literally thank you so much. You’re such a big inspiration for me too. And to the others I have inspiration from there was a lot but kota, ace (ace O’Sullivan) and rosie are my main three and my first three. However I have too many inspirations, literally.

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
Honestly? I'm glad to hear that I was an inspiration to people, especially those who are some of my closest friends. Once I returned to SRP, I met Infi and she ended up being one of my biggest inspirations, as well as my friends Kenzo & Sadie. Currently, I have many inspirations.. It's a very long list.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
The first day I played I got arrested for hitting an officer with a spatula... Then I got a warn for emotes in IC chat... I was a very good new player together with my friends I took from another server LOL

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
more seriously, my role models as a new school roleplayer was @atkoi @Alimonino and another player named PhayZr who doesn't play anymore
I still have no clue who you are lol

Anyway, I wouldn't call these guys role models but I respect the hell out of them, Atakka and Flaros; the first was the actual GOAT and basically carried the school faction for a period of time, if my memory serves me right he was also responsible for the sewer system (might be wrong, it's been a long time). I wasn't the closest to him but by proxy of being a teacher at the time I had opportunities to interact with him somewhat regularly, man was pretty chill. One time he spawned in glocks for like 4 of us and we had a shoot out in the neighborhood next to the school, good times. By the time he resigned I think he was dealing with stress and/or anger problems (which again, I could only assume from an outsider's perspective), I hope he's doing well.

Flaros was that one admin that everyone unanimously liked, I remember his character being the most unique and interesting out of most players I was interacting with at the time. He kind of just disappeared from the server randomly one day, which was unfortunate since I believe he had plans on a new phone store that he 100% could have gotten running. I believe I'd seen that he was fine from some people in discord who claimed to have been his friends, but I wasn't close enough to know if they really were. Regardless, hope he's got good things going for him.

Wish I could get a better angle of the custom hair, but I couldn't find any old screenshots other than this (+ I'm at least 99% certain the custom has been removed from the pack).

fredtastic

Level 14
Community Team
Event Team
fredtastic
fredtastic
Omega+
Sume peouple iy forgor : Kpts, fredtastic, AllenBuwu, MidFizzy, MayoGulper, CanadaRP and an honorable mention to NANO3018 that is extinct
Hey thats me :3

My role model were Frankaphone and Draningfeeling. Then I became a silly gangrper and II_Ironics_II was the goat

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
not going to lie it's basically all the popular people in srp but probably Customable or DrainingFeeling

Lizalopod

Level 130
@KotaLobo for teaching me a lot in the early days ngl! (Antoinette is still terrifying oml)

@Customable

This bitch showed up one day in vc and started showing off his models ingame to me,,,

I kid you not one week later I was modelling in the media team- if it wasn't for his coaching and help ion think I'd be in media team, and later got me to apply into my first faction aswell (council!)

(And @MikeShotZ and @YonioTheNacho too)

Users who are viewing this thread