AppleSimp

Level 11
AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+
IGN: AppleSimp
DATE: 7/30/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A buff to bears. Make them roll 200, and maybe if you really wanna make bears strong, make it so they take 4 hits to be KO'd.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Not only will it make the server more realistic as there is no world where high schoolers should roll more than a bear, but it will also incentivize people to NOT mess with the bears as much as there is a higher chance of them getting mollywopped. But again, it's insanely unrealistic that a high schooler has a better chance at beating a grown bear in a fight just because they rolled higher.

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Neutral

This was covered in past. But I would agree, as a Bear I had a number of encounters when gang RPers abuse their power even though it's not their gang account pulling out a weapon in self-defense and avoiding Fear RP locust. I had also witnessed how people use 'paintball guns' to create ICLY animal abuse by shooting down animals with paint (As a person who played paintball on OOC conditions, I do not support such play and it is just low to do it, unless other party agrees to it). Buffing bears would snap some sense to people not to mess with animals often and avoid, intentionally hoarding cave like mad cavemen from Terraria (aka they are bad in gang rp, so they pull up fighting animals who are given smaller rolls, trying their best to bait out perms and get their activity up. And yes you read it right, your rolls don't excel plankton size, hate me. I respect big brain to save reputation, but still a no).

Only exception could be, Bears can't roll 200 against KPD, cause we need to maintain OP legacy of Faction, otherwise people would stack up on buying bear accounts and the town will be built from a massive increase of fluffy fellows strolling in forest, while city will be dusted with ghosts. Hypothetically, making this into disaster where due to increase of bears there will be no human chars left as actives and them bears start attending school (like can you imagine a college cheerleader Bear 'Grizzelda Jaibatsume' or professor 'Grizzley Snoobs').

So making rolls buffed would make some logic sense, and bring back balance (alternative to make application, for bears who are aggressive and defensive, so they validly could achieve roll 200), as for KO I mean it always what your luck gives you, so it wouldn't affect it as much. Though taking bears scale of fur and body, it would be substantially harder in realism matter compared to what SRP has now.

P.S. LOBO would ask to considerate this suggestion.

Last edited:

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
-1 I want to agree with it but it’s been stated that it’s pay to win if they roll 200. It’s an advantage no other players have except Kpd

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Animal fights should be P2L'd if you're concerned about realism. Simply try and get the other party to agree to doing this, and if they don't simply make them FearRP you; Bears have FearRP perks that work just the same as someone with a weapon. If they fail to FearRP, contact staff

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Animal fights should be P2L'd if you're concerned about realism. Simply try and get the other party to agree to doing this, and if they don't simply make them FearRP you; Bears have FearRP perks that work just the same as someone with a weapon. If they fail to FearRP, contact staff
That does make sense, but what if other party repeatedly disagrees to p2l and insists on rolls and in the time while we try to agree on consent form of roleplay more people run into the action making ICLY situation a mess by interfering? Should we as bear users clip it and send it to staff, to confirm FailRP?

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Paying money in order to get a higher rolling amount would be a form of p2w, which is against minecraft's EULA. It's not going to happen.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Damnit Alimonino got to the reply I was going to post before I could post it (what Alimonino said)

-kam

Level 79
tru tru, like yonio said, you should just p2l if u want realism and fearp is very much a thing

Lizalopod

Level 130
IGN: AppleSimp
DATE: 7/30/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A buff to bears. Make them roll 200, and maybe if you really wanna make bears strong, make it so they take 4 hits to be KO'd.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Not only will it make the server more realistic as there is no world where high schoolers should roll more than a bear, but it will also incentivize people to NOT mess with the bears as much as there is a higher chance of them getting mollywopped. But again, it's insanely unrealistic that a high schooler has a better chance at beating a grown bear in a fight just because they rolled higher.
Cue the Jameson laugh clip here

-100. No.

wethecreature

Level 98
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
+1 but make them roll 150. Idk why they made bear rolls less (unless I'm missing something and they kept it)

AppleSimp

Level 11
AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+
Alright, I see the error in my ways. 200 is a bit much ig, so make it 150 then. Same as a high schooler at least

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
There's a huge difference between P2W and something like this...
No. You'd be paying to receive an advantage that normal players cannot get, that being a higher roll. By the simplest definition, it would be p2w. If I'm incorrect, please elaborate on how this wouldn't be p2w.

Users who are viewing this thread