Bears should roll 150

Og_Lobster

Level 4
Og_Lobster
Og_Lobster
Omega
IGN: Og_Lobster
DATE: 21/10/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I Believe that bears should roll 150, Bears are way stronger and bigger In real life. Them being only rolling 100 seems extremely unfair.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think it would benefit the other bear whitelist people, so they won’t be KO’ed so often and it would be more realistic.

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
All I can say is to read the other various suggestions that relate to how high bears should roll. Your best bet would be to find people who'd like to P2L instead of roll against you

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
IGN: Og_Lobster
DATE: 21/10/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I Believe that bears should roll 150, Bears are way stronger and bigger In real life. Them being only rolling 100 seems extremely unfair.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think it would benefit the other bear whitelist people, so they won’t be KO’ed so often and it would be more realistic.
Read the other 27 suggestions first.

adalynoc

Level 110
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+

its extremely pay2win and this has been denied countless times before.

uta

Level 104
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
welcome to the list of “make bears roll 150” suggestions bc theres been like 20

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
This was just denied not too long ago, people need to start looking through reviewed suggestions before making any, the bear rolling higher is just become Spam

sir meow

Level 39
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1 please just stop with the suggestions on changing bear rolls to be higher its been denied SO many times and will continue to be denied

samkipX

Level 6

could you explain exactly how making a bear roll the same amount as the default rolling is P2W?

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I actually agree to this to an extent believe it or not.

bears rolling 200 was a complete no as that would have been pay to win but every player can achieve a 150 roll naturally through play time.

bears realistically would be stronger than a human so having them roll 100 feels a little ridiculous in encounters.

if 150 is pay to win, so is a roll of 100.

What I do not agree with is bears using this in tandem with their random ass maulings that they never have permissions for.

+1

Last edited:

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I actually agree to this to an extent believe it or not.

bears rolling 200 was a complete no as that would have been pay to win but every player can achieve a 150 roll naturally through play time.

bears realistically would be stronger than a human so having them roll 100 feels a little ridiculous in encounters.

if 150 is pay to win, so is a roll of 100.

What I do not agree with is bears using this in tandem with their random ass maulings that they never have permissions for.

+1
Shut the up, this is no place for completely reasonable logic, bears deserve no rights or privileges

minus one

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable

exactly how is it pay2win? it’s just keeping the role amount the same as a human which 97% of the server is able to do

Users who are viewing this thread