goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich
poop.png What is your Minecraft Username?:
BiggestWeezerFan

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None to make note of except a warning that happened I believe sometime earlier this month. It was a warning for "THROW AWAY CHARACTER / TROLLING." The whole situation was a bit of a mess and I never intended for it to go the way it did. I don't believe it was worth a warning, but of course, the staff's decision is final. What I can say is that I very rarely get warnings like these or any sort of warning at all. I tend to stick to more serious roleplay; ask any peer of mine, or anyone I roleplay with in general and they'll agree with that. I just wanted to inform you of that warning because it was the most recent warning I've had and I can see how it could affect my application.

What is your timezone?:
EST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
ryan.#8719

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
[ACCEPTED]

(EMS) Psychiatrist Application 2022
(KHS) Receptionist Application 2022
(LANG) Korean Application 2022
(LANG) German Application 2022
(LANG) Italian Application 2022
(LANG) French Application 2022

[DENIED]
(SHRINE) Priest Application 2022

(If you're concerned of the reason for denial; I assure you there's nothing to worry about, it was a situation that had been settled and both parties are now on good terms. Nothing bad was said, if you have any questions feel free to DM me.)

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd like to say I'm quite active on the server. I got back into SRP earlier this year, sometime in March maybe? Since then, I've been able to fulfill multiple roles on the server and remain active on them. Whether it be a part of a sports team such as Baseball & Football, or even being a VGM (Verified Gang Member); I've been able to play these roles to the best of my ability and give my peers the best roleplay experience I could give them. Even outside of the server I'd like to say I'm still fairly active as I find it very enjoyable to write and expand the lore of the characters I've created. My current activity is probably at a peak; I've been able to balance out all my roles on my other accounts fairly well, primarily playing on my Football account. If I had to give it a rating, I can say with confidence my activity is around a 9.5-10/10.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
ACCOUNT NAME​
ROLE & DESCRIPTION​

goobrrr​
College Masters | This account is sort of inactive as of right now, I haven't really found a purpose for it. I used to use it for my Akihito character and before that I was on the Baseball team with it.​
NewJersy​
College Bachelors/Football team | This is my current main; I play on it a lot and often spend my time roleplaying with my friends and of course using the football plugin.​
BiggestWeezerFan​
Grade-10 | I use this account for my Akihito family member; I haven't had much to do with it hence why I'm applying for this role, but I do love this character and wish to further develop them!​
flclenjoyer​
Adult | I use this account for Yakuza/GangRP; It's apart of Akihito, and I use it quite often.​

TheLofis​
Psychiatrist | I love using this account & playing this character. I find EMS very much enjoyable and an outlet to really use my writing ability to it's full extent.​

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am aware.

Untitled (1500 × 500 px).gif

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is meant to be set as the perfect example of what a student should be at KHS. They're role models and leaders, they care deeply for their academic prowess. With their combined efforts, they use their knowledge and leadership to help and improve KHS to be a better and safer place for students and faculty. Whether it be assisting in various school events or monitoring the halls to ensure no troublemakers slither their way through and wreak havoc, the council will be there to do their duties. Something you can expect when being a part of council is to be ready to handle any given situation; when faculty are not present, or even when they are present you'll be faced with some of the most grueling tasks such as separating fights, keeping students in check, and even actively communicating with SLT. Things such as hosting detention, assisting with assemblies, and attending various meetings are also something to expect when being a part of the student council. Without the student council, we'd be facing a much more disorganized school environment.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

First and foremost I believe this is a very fitting role for my character; he's well-mannered with a set mindset of excelling at whatever he does. As I've played him, I've noticed him get rather irritated at his overall environment. To me, it just made sense for him to join. However, my entire reasoning for applying is not strictly because I believe it would just suit my character, I do think I'll find this role pretty enjoyable. I see other councilors roleplay with other people and even myself, and I think it's a role that requires a good sense of writing and creativity which is something I look for when applying to new roles. Finally, I've been a part of the school faction before and enjoyed it for the most part. The only thing I never really liked about it was the fact that I was restrained to one area; as a councilor I see it as a very interactive position to hold, and it most definitely piques my interest.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Of course! I'd say I've spent enough time fulfilling roles on this server requiring teamwork as well as playing a part of teams in the real world. I'm not concerned about this, I've been told before I'm a pretty creative person when I put my mind to it and I always do my best to play my role in every team I'm a part of! I already have a good idea of the types of events council members help host and come up with, so I believe this will all work out just fine.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

COUNCIL/IMPORTANT ROLE​
ROLE DESCRIPTION​
Council President​
They were selected to be this role for a reason! Out of any council member, they've proven they're most capable and are worthy of being able to hold such a high position on the council. They lead in hosting and planning events as well as having close connections to all faculty members including SLT! They are the face of council, and are meant to be a role model for not just council members, but to the whole school.​
Council Vice-President​
Similar to President, the Vice-President of the council is a role obtained by hard work and respect. They're meant to fill in for the President in their absence, and are meant to be at their side when they are present. In the event the council president is removed or resigns from their position, the vice-president takes over.​
Council Members​
Your standard councilor of KHS/KCC! They follow the lead of the council's President and Vice-President and work under their coordination through various things such as school events. They patrol the halls to ensure the school environment is safe for all; students and faculty.​
SLT (Principal, Vice-Principal, Dean, etc..)​
This is debatably one of the most, if not the most important role to student council. Without the permission of these individuals, student council is left powerless. With their help, council is able to set up a magnitude of different events as well as suspend/expel students with a long history of causing trouble. Without a doubt, this is councils strongest ally, and someone they wish to keep close.​
Faculty Members​
Faculty members work closely with student council, and come in very handy as well! Whether it be nursing a student back to good health, or even something as simple as calling someone down on the intercom, faculty is always there to help! Student council and Faculty often assist each other with many things including, events, detentions, and so much more!​

Untitled (1500 × 500 px) (2).gif

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

It's always best to approach these situations with caution, you simply play it by ear for the beginning and lurk around, picking bits n' pieces of their conversation to get a good understanding of the situation. If said situation were to escalate or if you believe it has gone on long enough I'd begin to interject myself within their quarrel. It's best to remain authoritative yet cool and collected with ordeals like these; with that being said I'd peacefully present myself informing both students that they've been causing a disturbance among their peers. Sometimes when people are in a heated argument, they tend to forget who's all around them, so if they realize how they've been acting in front of everyone, they'll more than likely walk away from the situation. However, in the event they do not walk away from it, further actions will be needed. I'd simply start with basic warnings asking for them to disperse, if they refuse to comply then they shall face punishment.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
This is a bit more difficult than your average case seeing as it'd be nearly impossible to identify them. The most I'd be able to do is inform faculty/councilors that a masked individual is running about and they need their mask confiscated. From that point, I'd consider other things such as people they had been interacting with, the clothing they had been wearing, and specific locations they had been spotted at. Keeping communication is key for these types of cases since the student's identity is a complete mystery, any sort of information a faculty/council member may have should be shared with anyone else trying to find this unnamed student. Once the masked culprit is stopped, they'd be given a detention and have their mask stripped from them.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Similar to the verbal harassment prompt, it's best to play these things by ear; get a good grasp of the situation before charging in head first. It's important to recognize what council is to the school when going into something like this; supposedly council is compiled of the finest students, the most trustworthy ones, and of course the most respectful ones. With this being known you should approach the situation with the intent of separating the two, the last thing you'd want is to make an even bigger mockery of the student council. Pulling the councilor to the side and speaking to them of their wrong-doings and attempting to calm them down is just the first step; depending on how they react to this, you may need to apologize to the student yourself on their behalf or force the councilor to apologize for their behavior, regardless the student is owed an apology. Depending on the severity of the situation, you may want to contact the President, Vice-President, or even SLT about this councilor's behavior.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

The most logical thing to do here would seem to be to ask my peers what happened during said meeting. Of course, I can always contact the council's President and or Vice-President and have them brief me a little on what happened as well, but you should always stay on top of keeping up to date on all information regarding council work. The last thing you want is to be left clueless about future events being planned or new rules being placed in due to the pure fact that you being oblivious can cause a lot more issues than you think. No council member will be upset or annoyed with you for asking, if anything they'll appreciate you taking the initiative to go out of your way to ask them just so you can get a good idea of what's going on.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

It's best to remember that these are in-fact your superiors and to remain respectful and polite throughout the interaction; even if you feel like they may be in the wrong, communicate with them. Simply apologizing and asking them what exactly did you go against, and if you might've missed something during the trainings will not get you in trouble in any shape, way, or form. Just remember, be respectful and no issues will arise.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

(CLUB EVENT) COOKING CLUB; IRON CHEF

"ITS RAW"

The cooking club and student council present to you. . KARAKURA HIGH SCHOOL/ COMMUNITY COLLEGE'S IRON CHEF! Students will have the chance to sign up with friends to form teams of 4-5 (maybe more) to compete against many other teams to see who truly is the IRON CHEF! Sign-up sheets would be posted on the school bulletin board, allowing students to sign up! Once the teams are established and a date is set in place, we can get in contact with various restaurants and shops around Karakura to help supply for the competition! This of course would bring traction to their business and help give back to the community. The competition itself can go something like this:

Placed on one grand table is an assortment of ingredients. Each round teams will be allowed to come to said table to grab whatever ingredients they deem necessary to make a certain dish. Everyone will be required to make the same dish, it all depends on how you make it. Members of the cooking club will be judges and roam around each table to ensure all is fair play. Once the dishes are complete, the judges will try each dish and judge it on presentation, edibility, and creativity. One team will pass each round into the next while the others will go home.

This will go on for as many rounds as it needs to go on for until there is just two teams left in the bracket, from there it'll be a final dish that they will of course be timed on making. Whoever has the greatest dish, wins!

Very simple, yet fun! It can really challenge people's writing abilities as a team and I can see it (if planned further) being a really enjoyable event!

(NON-CLUB EVENT) KHS/KCC ALL-STAR GAME!
(THIS CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY SPORT, I WILL JUST BE USING FOOTBALL AS AN EXAMPLE!)

Picture this! After the hard fought battles within the winter tournament, tensions have never been higher between the Bobcats and Spartans. While rivalry is heavily encouraged with sports, it's also important to remember to have fun and be a good sport, so how can we do that? I present to you. . "THE BOBCATS VS SPARTANS ALL-STAR GAME!" Compiled of eight of the best players from the Spartan's football teams and the Bobcat's football team, this will be a match to enjoy themselves and just put on a show for the rest of the school to see. The way the teams would be selected is council would interact with each team's captain and discuss who they believe the 4 best players on their team. So, each All-Star team would look a little like this:

SPARTANS ALL-STARS:
- 4 MALE
- 4 FEMALE

BOBCATS ALL-STARS:
- 4 MALE
- 4 FEMALE

The competition is meant to be for fun and to showcase what the best of the best can really do. Of course, the cheer team would be accompanying their respective teams to give keep each teams morale to an absolute T! Afterwards, we can even have a match MVP along with some sort of trophy or medal to showcase that they're the best of the best! All-Star games are never meant to be competitive, instead they're meant to lighten the mood and just let the players do what they love doing most.

Untitled (1500 × 500 px) (3).gif

Character Name:
Eisen Akihito

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:
Male

Character phone-number:
(030)-270-9118

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Eisen is a well-mannered pubescent boy who prides himself in his academic record and all of his achievements. While he's become quite the respectful young man, he's also developed somewhat of a passive-aggressive tone that really makes you question whether he's an friendly person or not. He's a pacifist at heart, and does his best to avoid any given conflict; however, if he must he will not be afraid to not physically, but verbally fight someone. Don't let this be of any concern though, that's simply Eisen outside of a working environment; in school he tends to keep to himself and is often spotted in the library studying or learning new material. He's polite, studious, and a determined individual who seeks nothing but success.
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
eisen.PNG
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"To be quite frank it's my confidence that puts me above most applicants. Unlike most candidates you may be considering I am not afraid, nor anxious in the slightest bit of taking on the challenges of being a councilor. My knowledge and my maturity I'd say is above the average not student, but citizen's in Karakura. I believe I'd be able to defuse any given situation, and keep a cool mind. It's because of that I believe I am above other candidates, In my humble opinion you won't find someone who is more dedicated and fit for the job than I am. With all this being said I believe you'll be very pleased with what I'd be able to accomplish within student council."

Why do you want this position?:

"As most people applying for this position, I value a stable and efficient school environment. I wish to not only make this school a safer place, but also encourage students to partake in their studies more. I notice a lot of people who have held and hold this position care more about discipline and punishments; while I as well care about these things, I believe there's been a massive taste of neglect on student's overall education. If I were to receive this position, I'd give 100% effort into making sure the students of this school are exactly what they should be; educated. I believe with the faculty we have, and the amazing leadership team we have, we can make this possible."

What interests you the most about student council?:

"One of the many things that interest me in student council that I believe stands out the most is the people. I look around at each council member and I can tell each and one of you are really trying to make a difference. I wish to be apart of a group that pride themselves in being the best of the best. Another major thing that has always stood out to me about student council is it gives you the platform to showcase your leadership and creativity. For the longest time I've always indulged myself in writing micro-novels and have always had these visions in my head of how I'd go about certain things; student council gives me the ample opportunity to do these things and make it have impact on someone."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

"My mother, former Professor Tozen Akihito, has always taught me that everyone should be treated equally; she'd want me to enforce that so I will do just that. No student should have to fear coming into school with the possibility of being harassed for something they can not control. Bullying in general has been a massive issue that I wish to do my best to put an end to; I want to do what I can to protect each student in this school so they're able to obtain the education with no fears of being harmed verbally or physically. Aside from that, I'd be doing what I can to help plan out interactive activities and events for the students to do to really boost their school spirit! I've felt a massive decline in support of our school's well-being, so I want to make it my goal to somehow restore that sense of Bobcat/Spartan pride!"​

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, the council did not find you suitable for this position.

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread