Nope.

What is your timezone?:
EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Eli<3#9347

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yep, that is reasonable.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am pretty active on the server itself. I normally run around interacting with others or my friends. Creating lore, doing character development, etc. If I am not interacting with others, I am most likely getting my attributes up and or working on tailoring. That being said, I'd give my active-ness on the server an 8.5/10. On the forums, I am not all that active. Unless it's a character biography or a application, I tend to not interact with forums all that much. Thus leading up to my active-ness on forums being a 1/10, not even.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I'd say 3-4 years. Although that is just merely how long it's been since I originally joined SRP. I played for a year originally and then quit. As I do not know how long I quit for, I do know that I did eventually come back to it. This being for a long period of time, before I had taken another short break. Then I believe there was one more break between those before I came back in January of 2022. I have not taken a break since, and I do not plan on taking a break nor leaving once again any time soon.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Maiden application - PENDING atm. If accepted for professor, I will inform the Shrine lead to deny my application.
BMD application - DENIED
JSL application(third language) - ACCEPTED
Third lang attmempt 2 - ACCEPTED
Third lang - DENIED
Korean application - ACCEPTED
Russian application - ACCEPTED
Art teacher application - DENIED
Shrine maiden application - ACCEPTED
JSL application - ACCEPTED
Replace Hawaiian with Korean application - ACCEPTED

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
For this account, [Grade-12]JusstElii.
[ADULT]TotallyN0tEli
[Grade-8]OnlyyEli

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

OOCLY | My OOC motivation for becoming a professor comes from my interest in the Business half of college. I've always thought about taking business/finance classes OOCly. I've studied the class before, as I know someone who's taken the course. It was pretty fascinating to be walked through how the course works out.
Throughout the year I have spent learning about this subject, I have learned quite a lot. In fact, I have learned so much that I have been able to reflect on others and help them learn in a way that they understand better. Being able to represent that onto a video game, and other players would be such a cool way to help others understand things better.
Not only that, but I have been playing SRP for awhile. I've learned a lot of new things throughout my playtime. This allowing me to become way more experienced with the server. I've thrown myself into a few things to try out. Such as gangrp, cookrp, detailrp, being a shrine maiden, etc. I've always found the teaching side of SRP so fascinating and cool. Personally I always wanted to give it a shot and have a new experience. In person I have always loved writing stories, poems, notes, anything to do with literature and etc. So I figured I could put it all ICly into a character that has similar interests as I do OOCly.

ICLY | Eli enjoys spending her fair share with children, and or teenagers. She is a very kind soul. Communication is a well known trait of hers. She's always there for others, and is always listening to them as they speak. They have a good interest when it comes to business. Anything to do with sitting down figuring finance out, planning out economics of managers, etc, has her attention. The idea of helping younger people is so exciting to her. Knowing that she could help them understand the concept of Business better.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are what keeps track of the Teacher/Professors activity. This is important because it helps know that the the Teachers/Professors are properly doing their job. Such as hosting classes, interacting with students and co-workers, giving detentions, warnings, etc. This helps determine if Teachers/Professors are actually doing what they're suppose to be doing, and showing how active they are.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
~Rule one: Phones could and are a major distraction from the class. It is prohibited to use the cellphone unless emergency. They are required to stay put away, or off during the duration of the class.
~Rule two: Be mature and respectful to yourself and those around you, do not speak unless your hand is raised and you are called on.
~Rule three: Pay attention during the class. Do not interact or socialize with those around you. Finish the lesson, as it will indeed be graded based off participation and effort.
~Rule four: No drugs, alcohol, masks, cigarettes, vapes, etc, inside the classroom and or on school grounds.
~Rule five: Keep all limbs to yourself. Refrain from using toxic words and or gestures towards one another. Do not start things with fellow students as it is not tolerating at Karakura high. This applies to being on school grounds and or inside a classroom.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
In general, I have been roleplaying for perhaps 7 years. Maybe 6. I definitely have learned a lot throughout my years. It hasn't been consistent, although I have been playing SRP for a good 7 consistent months as of right now. I highly enjoy roleplaying, it gives me seratonin I didn't know I needed. It's just fascinating with the character development and lore that has come from it. Now that I know how to detailrp and properly roleplay it's such a cool experience.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors are responsible to be professional and mature. They are responsible to be the foundation with educating the college kids within the city of Karakura. They provide the possibility of the college students to have a great future and better responsibilities. Helping them advance through their teenage stage of their life into the adolescent stage.

A College-Professor's salary is 450,000¥. They can recieve this at the end of the month by finishing a required total of 15 classes. Although, there is a possibility to increase this salary. Achieving the extra 50,000¥ by completing a additional 10 classes. Thus equaling the end of the month paycheck to 500,000¥.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

APPEARANCE | Eli is a 5'8 female adult who weighs 156lbs. She had brown hair which had a tint of purple to it. The length was medium, it was a bit wavy. The female had a hour-glass like figure, although she was quite petite. She spoke in an energetic tone which had been followed by a soft Korean accent. As she walked, the scent of strawberries had trailed behind her. On her left hand an engagement ring rested.

What makes the female unique and or different, is she's very spontaneous. Almost as if she was unable to stay still whenever she sat down or was standing for a long period of time.

Her outlook on students reflects to how they behave. She cares about them a lot, although she will treat them however they treat her. Treating them with full respect, and professionalism. She will treat the students as if they were her own. Taking care of them and making sure they understand her lessons.
Her outlook on Teachers being incredibly similar to students. Staying respectful and professional towards other Teachers and or Professors. Always being there for them when needed, and caring for them.

Eli is a very outgoing kind human being. She loves socializing and interacting with people. Yes, she can be pretty childish. Although she knows how to be mature and professional in the right times. Some would say she is incredibly understanding, and easy to talk to. Knowing that she is always there for anyone who needs someone to talk to.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would approach the sport-team members. Telling them to quiet down, as it is disrespectful to those around you as well as teachers. Letting them know if the behavior continues I will report them to the sport-team Captains and coaches. If the behavior does continue, I will warn them once again about giving them a detention. If they keep it up I will give them a detention and report them and their behavior to the sport-team Captains/Coaches.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I'll give him 4 warnings. The first warning telling him to quiet down, perhaps raising my voice if chosen to speak back. If the behavior continues, I will tell them I will be kicking them from the class with the next disruption they cause. The third one kicking them from the class. If they continue to be a disturbance outside of the classroom it will result into a detention.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would place her hands neatly infront of her waist. Interlocking her own fingers together. Her eyes would glance acrossed the room at the students sitting infront of her. Taking a small deep breathe, she'd began to speak. "Good morning, I hope everyone is well. I know it is early for classes, although I believe we're going to be doing something fun today." Unlocking her hands, she'd reach behind her grabbing a stack of papers. Walking around distributing them as she spoke. "I want you guys to makeup a life. I have given you A long list of careers to pick from. You are to find out the salary of said job, interest rate, and the top two benefits of the job. You have until the end of this period and I will be hosting another class this afternoon for you to work on it. You're allowed to work on it outside of class although I doubt you guys want to do that." She'd stroll back towards her desk. Giving all of the students a soft smile as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Do your best! If you have any questions, feel free to either raise your hand or come up and ask me."

/me gripped onto her cup of coffee, staring at the student infront of her. "I wanted to speak to you, do you perhaps know why?" Awaiting the students repsonse, she'd take a sip of coffee. "It's nothing bad, I just wanted to tell you that I am proud of you." Setting her coffee on her desk, she'd give the student a warm smile. "I could tell you've been trying your hardest in my class. I appreciate it." Reaching into her pocket, she'd take out a star sticker and slap it onto the students forehead. "Keep it up. I enjoy your activeness within my class. You're a cool kid, kiddo. Now run off"

/me pinched the bridge of her nose. Sharply inhaling before exhaling. "Listen, kid. If you're going to keep being a distraction the the rest of the class I will kick you out. This is your final warning. If the behavior continues afterwards I will be giving you a detention." She'd stare at the student sighing. "Knock it off, or get out. I will NOT be tolerating this today, or any day. This behavior is unreasonable, as well as unnecessary. I will have to report you to the principle if you do keep it up." She'd cross her arms over her chest. Biting down on the inside of her cheek.

Backstory
Born January 19th, 1993. Eli was born into a very small family, where it was only her mother, her dad, and herself. She was an only child, so much of her parents attention was focused on her, or so you would think. Eli’s father was extremely busy with work, and he was only home for dinner and to wake her up. Her mother, on the other hand, wasn’t the best influence. Eli’s mother would always come home wasted, saying that she went out with ‘friends’ when really she went out to see other dudes. As Eli grew older she spent most of her time at parks, or shrines around Japan. She quite enjoyed the scenery, it was always beautiful no matter what the weather was. If she wasn’t at a park, or a shrine, she was at home cooking, cleaning, or taking care of herself. She always brought a book with her wherever she went, taking notes of what she thought was important, and or interesting. At the shrine, she wrote down the steps of entering the shrine, making sure she didn’t disrespect the place as she entered. By the age of 12, her mother had completely left her. It didn’t phase her, seeing as she wasn’t as close to her mother as she was to the people at the Shrine she had been visiting. On a beautiful summer day, her father came home with an envelope. Inside said envelope was a letter and some yen. Eli was told to go back, as she was being sent away to a different school, no, a whole different island. On said island, was a city called Karakura, where she would be studying all sorts of things. Throughout her years of highschool she had studied Business Finance. Business to be exact. She knew she had planned on doing something with all of the stories and prompts she had been writing. Although she was unsure what. It took her until she was 29 and a break from being a Shrine Maiden to realize that she wanted to become a Professor. Knowing that she was pretty good at teaching others and helping them understand business better. After taking her break of being a Shrine Maiden, she decided to attempt to become a Professor.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Eli Fukushima
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Although I am engaged, so soon it'll hopefully be Mrs.
Given Name(s):
Eli
Preferred Name:
Eli

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism
Marital Status:
Engaged

Nationality:
Japanese-Korean

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

None, besides teaching Shintoism to others.

Working Experience (# of years):
Two years.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Business, Psychology

Minors:
Accounting, Business, Finance, and Education

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
Japanese, JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Business

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

No

Do you have any questions?:
No​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/mNv8RUsU

Users who are viewing this thread