players online

Pending kamxie reporter application.

-kam

Level 76

kamcold reporter application! (26).gif

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:
itsjustkam

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Yes i own discord and i have a microphone. I'm willing to join vc's when available and my user is mckamsym

List your timezone and country:
My timezone is GMT and i live in england.

Describe your activity:

Starting on the 27th of December in 2022, i began playing on SchoolRP. Since then i began accumilating around 4-5 hours a day on the server. However my timetable does fluctuate dependent on school times. Attached below is a table to represent the times i am online in GMT.

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thurday Friday Saturday Sunday
3pm-7pm 3pm-7pm 4pm-7pm 3pm-7pm 3pm-8pm 10am-7pm 10am-7pm
As represented, school limits my time on the server but i still try to withhold at least 2 hours a day online.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.63804/ [NOTE THAT I WROTE MY IGN WRONG SO THIS WAS THEN ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I'm driven by the desire to share my writing with a wider audience, which is why I'm so motivated to become a Reporter in the SchoolRP community. As someone who specializes in crafting tailored narratives, I've developed a deep passion and skill for creating engaging stories. Writing isn't just a job for me, it's a calling that allows me to bring even the most ordinary situations to life. In SchoolRP, I see a whole new opportunity to indulge in my love for storytelling. The idea of chronicling the events and experiences in Karakura as a reporter fills me with excitement. I don't just want to be an observer, I want to be a storyteller who weaves together the fabric of daily life in this bustling city. I chose to join this faction because I want to actively participate in the community, rather than just watching from the sidelines. The Reporter role gives me the chance to fully immerse myself in the vibrant world of SchoolRP, sharing my unique perspective and narrative voice with others. By taking on this role, I hope to use my writing skills and experience to enrich the SchoolRP community with captivating and intriguing stories. Whether it's covering major events or exploring the intricacies of everyday life, I'm committed to giving readers a glimpse into the diverse experiences that shape Karakura. Ultimately, my goal is two-fold: to continue developing my own writing skills and to make a positive impact on the SchoolRP community through the stories I tell. With dedication, creativity, and a genuine love for storytelling, I believe I can contribute something meaningful to both myself and the people of Karakura as a Reporter.

I'm also driven by the desire to be part of a faction. I understand it may sound odd, but let me clarify. As a reporter, being accepted into this role grants me the opportunity to interact with fellow faction members, whether they belong to my own faction or not. It may seem trivial, but I find great satisfaction in the idea of enhancing my reputation and social standing by joining a faction that provides access to such opportunities.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I absolutely love writing, and you can see that through my active involvement in writing communities like Misfits and FJ. Since March 2023, I've been dedicated to improving my skills and providing top-notch writing services to clients in these communities. With my extensive experience, I always strive to deliver content that not only meets but surpasses my customers' expectations. Writing is more than just a job for me; it's a source of relaxation and personal fulfillment. It allows me to express myself creatively and dive into a world of words and ideas. Being able to turn this passion into a profession and make a living out of it is something I wholeheartedly embrace. Apart from my involvement in SchoolRP, I'm also an active member of a debate club where I take the lead in crafting scripts and notes for the team. This role has sharpened my ability to condense complex ideas into concise yet impactful messages, ensuring that our arguments are persuasive and well-supported. When it comes to academics, I consistently perform at a high level, with exam grades averaging between 8s and 9s in Britain or the equivalent of a 4.0 GPA in American schooling. This success extends to my writing and creative endeavors, where I excel in conveying depth, detail, and important points with clarity and precision.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes i fully understand!

Why should we accept you over others?:
With a deep-rooted dedication to this server, I have actively engaged for over a year and have no plans of slowing down. I make it a point to log in daily, dedicating at least an hour each time. This consistent presence not only ensures my own activity but also significantly contributes to the faction's overall activity levels, enhancing its reputation and standing within the community. My passion for writing is evident in every task I undertake. I strive to produce reports that not only meet expectations but surpass them, leaving readers thoroughly impressed and entertained. It's not just about generating content; it's about crafting narratives that captivate and resonate with the audience, leaving a lasting impression. Even beyond report writing, professionalism is ingrained in my approach to every interaction and task. I meticulously articulate my actions and messages with precision and detail, ensuring clarity and comprehension at every step. My vocabulary reflects a level of sophistication and nuance, showcasing my commitment to excellence in communication. In essence, whether I'm creating reports or engaging in day-to-day activities, my unwavering dedication to quality and professionalism shines through, making me an invaluable asset to the faction and the broader Karakura community.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.):
Yes of course, I wouldn't wish to be on the receiving end of this.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes i do!

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
To write as a reporter is genuinely something that i find intriguing. It's the ability to see any situation that may grab the audiences attention and being able to make that your own story and giving it to those of Karakura. We write articles, reports and take interviews. As well as this you gain the ability to become a writer and write whatever you wish about anything and have the people of Karakura be invested in your stories.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

kamcold reporter application! (11).gif

Full Name:

[Ludovica sat himself down on the chair, getting himself comfortable within the chair as he placed his hands gently in his own pockets]
"Ludovica Wakelin!"

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr):

"I very much preffer the title of Mr."

Current Age (25+):

[The man chuckled softly, amused at the thought of his own age. He would then comically begin counting on his own fingers]
"I am at the subtle age of 29!"

Past job/work experience:

"I do not have any past jobs within Karakura and i wish to see this as a great first step! However, i worked off and on at a little shop back home, delivering papers for my town!"

Degree/qualifications:

[The man smiled as he proudly showed off his diplomas]
"I have a dual degree in Political Science and Journalism!"

Nationality and born location:

"I was born within the depths of Korea in a little city of Daegu"

Phone Number: 030-

[Offhandedly, the man would lean forward, looking at his hands as if it was some weird memory technique]
"705-2353"

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:

[-] Ludovica would lean foward, clasping his hands infront of him as he rested his elbows neatly on the table. Ludovica would sit still, thinking long and hard for a moment. Sitting himself upright he would then say [-]
"To put it succinctly, I consider myself to be independent and self-reliant. However, I am also capable of thriving in social settings. While I cherish my solitude when I write, I typically spend my time with friends and family. As for my personality, I am confident in my skills and will go to great lengths to deliver quality work."
[-] The male would look off to the side, smiling softly [-]
"Nevertheless, I hold myself and my work in high regard, so I am open to constructive criticism and value the advice it brings."

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:

[-] The man stopped. Momentarily looking softly into the distance as he thought within his own mind.. He then turned to the interviewer. [-]
"I take great pleasure in delving into the darker, criminal aspects of the server when it comes to my writing. However, I want to assure you that I will approach these topics with fairness and objectivity. My intention is to provide well-balanced reports that shed light on the main conflicts and criminal activities that take place. As well as this i wish to take interest into the different fundamentals of the city such as the KPD or Karakura EMS."

[-] A smile softly swept across Ludovica's face [-]
" I find immense satisfaction in exploring the underbelly of this town and writing about its criminal elements. Nevertheless, I want to emphasize that my reports will always be unbiased and impartial. While my focus will primarily be on the criminal side and the conflicts that arise, I am more than willing to venture outside my comfort zone and cover other topics to meet my monthly quota. As a reporter, my duty is to provide detailed accounts of any event I come across or witness, ensuring that the audience finds enjoyment in learning about them."

[-] Ludovica stopped for a minuite, thinking of anything else that he could add to his speech[-]
"Naturally, the question arises as to how I gather the information for my reports. The answer is quite simple. I tend to frequent the areas where events are most likely to occur. For instance, I often find myself in places like Plaza and Powerplant, which are the primary hotspots for my investigations. By immersing myself in these spaces, I am able to stay informed and gather firsthand knowledge about the criminal activities and conflicts that take place."

What are your expectations for the job?:

[-] The man tilted his head, thinking for a moment whilst a gentle and warm smile would stick to his face [-]
"I believe my expectations are well-balanced. I anticipate being a valuable member of a team where my efforts are reciprocated equally. My goal is to produce detailed and captivating reports, and in return, receive recognition and fair compensation. Moreover, I understand that this role entails more than just writing stories and articles. It requires ensuring that the reports are not only accurate and factual, but also enjoyable for readers. Every piece of information must be carefully crafted, as any mistakes would be solely my responsibility. Additionally, I aspire to develop and establish my own unique writing style.
[-] Ludovica stopped, chuckling to himself softly [-]
"Let's take songs as an example! People only appreciate a musician's work if it stands out from others. If all songs sound the same, it becomes monotonous and uninteresting. Similarly, my writing should be like creating a music album. Each article will possess a consistent atmosphere and style, yet cover different topics and employ diverse structures."

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:

"Not in the slightest! Crime is silly and bad!"

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):

Japanese, Russian, JSL, Korean.

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

kamcold reporter application! (14).gif
Hello fello citizens! Today i decided to look into the life of your workers!
Lets get started eh?

kamcold reporter application! (15).gifThe life of an officer: Tominiko Daesung

Today, I embarked on a deep dive into the world of a police officer, eager to uncover the intricacies of their daily struggles and occasional moments of triumph. What does it truly mean to walk in the shoes of those who uphold the law? Are there moments of respite amidst the chaos, or is every breath dictated by the demands of duty?
Today, I set out to find the answers.
First and foremost, let's delve into the essence of being an officer. The role of a police officer goes far beyond simply enforcing laws; it is a commitment to preserving the very foundation of society. In the bustling city of Karakura, the police force serves as the linchpin of order and civility. Without their unwavering presence, the delicate balance of the city would crumble, leaving it vulnerable to lawlessness and uncertainty. Therefore, the duties of a police officer are not just tasks to be checked off a list, but rather a sacred duty to protect the well-being of the community.
But what about life outside of the badge? Is there room for personal pursuits amidst the demanding nature of the job?
Tominiko, a seasoned officer, sheds light on a life deeply intertwined with the responsibilities of the profession. While officers do have the option of being off-duty, such moments are few and far between, requiring permission from higher authorities. This is not a matter of control or dominance, but rather a necessity for efficient organization and prompt response to emergent situations.
Lastly, what role does the community play in this intricate dance of law and order? Daesung, a dedicated officer, acknowledges the inherent challenges of their profession. It is a job that demands unwavering preparedness and adaptability, with protocols in place for every imaginable scenario. Ultimately, the community's role is not to interfere, but rather to place their trust in the expertise and dedication of the officers entrusted with safeguarding their well-being.

To sum up, being a police officer is like a intricate masterpiece made up of responsibility, selflessness, and an unwavering determination to safeguard and assist. It's a vocation that requires strength, empathy, and an unwavering devotion to the betterment of society. With their relentless work, officers guarantee the safety and stability of Karakura's streets, enabling the community to flourish and succeed.
Want to be one of those silly gang members? Well be aware, these people WILL catch your ass.

kamcold reporter application! (17).gif
The life of an Judge: Yuko C. Goto
The next faction i decided to look into was the Goverment! What better person to go to than a Judge!

There is no one better than a Judge to provide insights into their unique role.
Being a Judge involves immersing oneself in the intricate web of the legal system, a realm where every choice made carries immense weight and consequences. At the core of this responsibility lies the solemn duty of serving as both a fair mediator and a guardian of justice. A Judge's daily routine revolves around the weighty task of presiding over cases and trials, where they are entrusted with the meticulous examination of evidence, attentive listening to testimonies, and the delivery of unbiased judgments. Each case presents a distinct puzzle, demanding scrupulous attention to detail and a profound comprehension of the law. Beyond the confines of the courtroom, Judges play a crucial role in society, utilizing their authority to officiate legal marriages and offer legal protection through the issuance of restraining orders. They also work closely with law enforcement agencies, granting warrants and overseeing investigations to uphold the rule of law. The life of a Judge is characterized by integrity, impartiality, and an unwavering commitment to upholding the principles of justice. It is a role that requires steadfast dedication, as every decision made has the potential to shape lives and safeguard the very foundation of society. In their pursuit of justice, Judges navigate the complexities of the legal system with poise and unwavering determination, ensuring that fairness and equity prevail for all.
But Ludovica; How about life off from duty?! Well sir! For you i say..

Oh, the wonders of life beyond the sacred walls of Town Hall—a subject that never fails to spark curiosity and speculation. Unlike the strict routines of the KPD or EMS, the folks in this esteemed faction have the freedom to enjoy their off-duty hours as they please. For someone like Jeong, navigating the world outside of work requires a mix of professionalism and personal involvement. Imagine this: when things calm down and the hectic pace of official duties subsides, Town Hall employees are free to venture out into the lively streets of Karakura. These moments provide a break from the formalities of office life, allowing them to interact with civilians and colleagues in a more relaxed environment. But life off-duty isn't just about networking professionally; it's also about building personal connections and pursuing individual passions. Whether it's taking leisurely walks through Karakura's vibrant streets or indulging in the city's culinary delights, Town Hall employees savor the opportunity to immerse themselves in the everyday fabric of life. In essence, for individuals like Jeong, life outside of work is a delicate balancing act—a beautiful blend of professional responsibility and personal fulfillment.

kamcold reporter application! (16).gif
The life of an EMS worker: Callista Mavros
Finally, I made the decision to delve into the world of a hospital worker!
Being a doctor is not just about what happens inside the operating theater. It's a multifaceted role that goes beyond that. One important aspect of being a doctor is being ready in the lobby, always prepared to provide comprehensive assistance to any patient in need.
Whether it's a minor ailment or a medical emergency, doctors are there to offer their expertise and support, making sure that every patient receives the care and attention they deserve. But now, doctors have an additional responsibility since the surgery department merged with the doctoral department. They are not only in the lobby, but they also perform surgeries, showcasing their precision and skill. From diagnosing illnesses to performing complex surgical procedures, doctors are essential in the healthcare ecosystem. They are the epitome of compassion and competence, always striving to improve the health and well-being of their patients.

As the Head of Department in Castilla, the weight of responsibility falls squarely on her shoulders. Her position demands a high level of proficiency and dedication. She is tasked with leading the hospital department towards excellence, going beyond mere administrative duties. Her role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities that shape the department's trajectory and impact. One of her main duties is overseeing training sessions, where she imparts her vast knowledge and experience to the next generation of healthcare professionals. With her meticulous attention to detail and passion for mentorship, Castilla ensures that each training session is conducted with precision and purpose. She equips her colleagues with the necessary skills and expertise to excel in their respective roles.Castilla goes beyond her role as a trainer and takes on the responsibility of being a guardian and mentor, keeping a watchful eye over the hospital department. She is approachable yet authoritative, always ready to lend a helping hand to those in need of guidance. Castilla provides wise counsel and practical solutions to help navigate the challenges of their roles successfully. As a respected figure in the hospital hierarchy, she embodies true leadership, displaying qualities such as integrity, empathy, and decisiveness. With her steady guidance, the hospital department operates smoothly, fostering a collaborative and friendly environment where every member feels valued and supported in their endeavors.

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on?

Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487) or feel free to message me privately at (030)-705-2353). Or message us on Onrain @KaNews

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.
kamcold reporter application! (12).gif
[!] The faint murmur of a VHS tape awakening resonated through the room, casting a spell of nostalgia over the unfolding scene. The flickering screen revealed Ludovica, a charismatic host, standing side by side with the enigmatic Yujiro [!].

[Ludovica]: "Greetings, night owls and adventure seekers! Tonight, I'm here with Yujiro, who found himself in an unfortunate situation at Power Plant. How are you doing, Yujiro?"

[Yujiro]: "Hey, Jeong.."

[Ludovica]: "So, tell us, Yujiro. What led you to the Power Plant that day? A cosmic misstep, perhaps?"

[Yujiro]: "Oh, it's a story as old as time. I was heading towards the Zen Garden when I heard what sounded like a drum solo on metal. Naturally, I decided to investigate. In hindsight, maybe not the best decision, but it felt like destiny, you know?"

[Ludovica]: "Alright, let's delve into the chaos. What happened when you entered the lion's den?"

[Yujiro]: Yujiro hesitated, taking a dramatic breath as a palpable tension filled the air. "Well, it was chaotic. Each person wearing blackout masks and wielding a metal bat. Just a typical Tuesday. The victim, a young soul who seemed barely out of high school."

[Ludovica]: "A metal bat? I would have run for the hills at that point! What happened next, though?"

[Yujiro]: "In the blink of an eye. The person lunged, a maniacal laugh echoing, delivering the final blow. The poor kid was left there, lifeless."

[Ludovica]:"What were you thinking at that cinematic moment? It must have left some emotional scars."

[Yujiro]: "Oh, scared doesn't even begin to describe it. It felt like I was frozen in time, watching a horror movie unfold. Definitely not what I had signed up for..."

[Ludovica]: "Tell us about the conflict. Any reason behind this midnight macabre?"

[Yujiro]: "I wish I had an exciting story, but it's as mundane as instant noodles. Greedy gang members looking to fill their pockets, nothing Shakespearean."

[
Ludovica]: "Bold statement, sir! Now, the climax. What happened after the curtain fell on that gruesome scene?"

[Yujiro]: "Hold on tight! I foolishly charged in, fueled by adrenaline. Ended up in a choke-hold, with a demand for 5k ringing in my ears."

[Ludovica]: "Chilling! Are those battle scars or souvenirs?"

[Yujiro]: "Take a look at this." The camera zoomed in, revealing the marks of bruising and nail scratches on his neck, a twisted display of the ordeal.

[A faint sound of a Polaroid camera snapped]

[Ludovica]:
"The mysteries of the night! How did you wake up with those marks, though?"

[Yujiro]: "Still a puzzle. I passed out, woke up, and my 5k had disappeared without a trace."

[Ludovica]: "Talk about an unexpected turn of events! Are you now sleeping with one eye open? Worried that you might be a target?"

[Yujiro]: "Absolutely! I now walk around with my trusty baseball bat, ready for anything."

[Ludovica]: "To our viewers lurking in the shadows, unfortunately, we have to bring this thrilling journey to an end. Thank you for joining us."

[The interview would end with Ludovica falling face first into the camera]
REPORT 3

Untitled design.gif

In a world where the rhythm never sleeps and melodies and harmony dance together to create life's sweet symphony, music stands tall as the ultimate way to let your creative flag fly!

And right here in Karakura, our artsy crew is rocking and rolling like never before, delving deep into the funky groove of musical creation! Whether you're a seasoned rockstar or a curious cat, the music scene here offers a groovy escape for everyone to explore and uncover their hidden talents. From the gentle strumming of guitar strings to the lively beat of a symphony orchestra, there's a rhythm for every soul to groove and get funky with!

"Music is like a high-five from the universe, reminding us that we've all got our own jam to rock out to," muses one wise Karakurian. "It's like a chill pill!" adds another with a grin, highlighting the zen vibes music brings.

Now the piano... A true testament of sophistication and intelligence. It's not just a bunch of keys; it's a thrilling journey of discovery and mastery! Starting from scratch, you groove your way up to crafting soulful melodies and creating your own toe-tapping tunes.

The piano is a playground of endless possibilities, a true testament to the groove that music sets our hearts dancing to! But hang onto your hats, Karakurians, because the music train has more than just cool tunes—it's got some serious soul-soothing powers too! Research shows that jamming out to your favorite beats can blast away stress, kick anxiety to the curb, and even give your brain cells a funky fresh boost. Talk about music to our ears! So, my funky bunch of Karakurians, whether you're strumming away, tickling those ivories, or busting a move to the beat, always remember—the power of music is like rocket fuel for your soul!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more.

Hah.. get it.. tuned.. Alright ill stop.

ADDITIONAL NOTES: My interviews are not my strong point and its something that I wish to build upon.

Thanks for reading! You should 100% go drink water [Hydration innit]

Last edited:

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
ApplicationStuffs (2).png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, there are other applications we preferred this time around, so we have chosen to place you on pending!
- The next time a faction member leaves, you will be DMed about the spot opening
Please DM @ aania on Discord if you have any queries about the application

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread