-kam

Level 80
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: xXKam

Discord Tag: mckamsym

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes i do!

Timezone & Country:

I live in the UK and my timezone is currently BST.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Ukranian Language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ukranian-language-application.58180/
Russian Language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.60162/
Third Language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/mrkamsym-third-lang-application.63113/
JSL Language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.63753/
Korean Language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.63804/
[Note this one was accepted later as i just misstyped my IGN

Describe your activity on the server:

I first logged onto SchoolRP on the 29th of december 2022. I first was adopted into the CrimeRP side of SchoolRP, teaching me the rules and in-character laws of the server. I have since then been friends and acquainted with alot of the people in the Town Hall faction! I normally play around 4 hours a day. My time table runs from around 3pm to 7pm BST meaning i can be quite active in the community during its active hours. However on the weekends im on from around 10am-7pm BST which means i can manage the Town Hall when there is less people on at this time. This time is normally the main times for the Europians so it will be beneficial if i am a Lawyer during these times.​

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:

To put it simply, i have experienced all the good role play situations that i could as a normal Grade-12 Student. I have done everything from School fights to the depths of Crime and Combat. Its got to a point where i strongly believe that this faction will be a great experience to be included in. Its genuinely such a welcoming community and does so much for SchoolRP. I have looked at the other positions in the Town Hall and i just believe that being a Laweyer will suit me the best as how my characters act and what their attitudes are! I mostly wish to just expand my skills, how i interact and what experiences i can be a part of! Extensively, i have had an interest in politics in the real world for a while, keeping up with everything around the world and paying attention when the subject appears!

"Nobody cares for your story until it tells something."- Unknown. This quote shows alot about this world. To me, this quote shows me that this world is just looks and glamour. Only the best of the best get out. Using the idea of "Survival of the fittest". Only the strongest get out and only the most intresting get asked questions. Or to put it into this context, becoming a lawyer will boost my reputation and assist the Town hall! Adding this faction to my collection will give me a story to tell! Strive for the best am i right?!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I strongly believe that i have a large understanding of the rights and laws as i have spent the last few weeks consistently revising the forums and roleplay documents found here on this website.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
[OOC GOALS]

I think genuinely just to be another person in this faction and help it exceed, as well as influence other people on this server to better themselves and perhaps join us! I find it intresting how it works so experiencing everything these greats do would be an honour.

[IC GOALS]

*Yujiro sat himself down on the chair presented, neatly clasping his hands on the table cloth as he placed his briefcase softly to his side*
[...]
*Yujiro cleared his throat, presenting his hand for a handshake*

"Yujiro, pleasure to meet you today!"
*The interviewer asks softly "What are your goals in this faction?"*
Yujiro: "Well, i strongly believe that if i genuienly become a part of this well respected faction that i can climb the ranks and maybe even one day make it to Mayor! I strongly believe that if i become a part of this faction i will benefit peoples lifes and just assure happiness upon anyone who comes across my path! Its came to me that there is not enough justice in this town and so what do i do? Assure that people are happy, people are well, not because i want to be there for there health but because i just want stability, balance, if you will."

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
*Yujiro placed his hands neatly to his side*
"
To put it simply, a Lawyers main job is to attend to court. They are trained and made to argue and fight for who ever they are hired to! They can defend a defendant or they can be the prosecutor! Lawyers do this in a formal manner and assure to not be inappropriate. This isnt their main job though, Lawyers will also file restraining orders and even make meetings with clients to assure that there is no aftermath of previous situations and that everything is fine and intact"

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do understand.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I'm aware of that.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have a clear acknowledgement of the rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
If it fits my timetable, yes.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

*Yujiro presented his hand for a firm handshake*
"
Yujiro Zubov at your service!"

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"I preffer Mr."

Current age:
*Yujiro counted swiftly on his hands*
"
I am 29 at last count!"

Date of birth:
"29th of October!"

Academic Degree:
"I have an Acedemics Degree in Political Science."

Major(s):
"I have a major in Law {Juris Doctor}, History and Public Administration."

Minor(s):
"I have a minor in criminology"

Work experience:
*Yujiro took a moment, flaring his suit before putting up one finger*
"My first job was down at my local town hall in England in a little city called Leicester. I spent my time there as an Assistant Governor working on the desk, i never did a lot of stuff Major, more i just enjoyed my time there handing out ID cards and talking to the civilians and booking appointments!"
[...]
*Yujiro showed another finger making a two with his index finger and thumb*
"My second job was me being promoted from that, i became a judge for around 2 years before getting bored and moving to Karakura to pursue a life of Japanese Government!"

Political background:
"I don't particularly have a side, but i enjoy to read the arguments of both sides!"

Nationality & born location:
"I am from Britain and my family has lived there for around 30 years but before that they were Japanese! They moved here due to a search for more adventure, much like the reason I'm here now!"

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
Japanese Sign Language
Korean

Criminal record:
"Clean as can be! Crimes a waste of value and there is no point."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"What makes me a good candidate? To be completely blunt, i'm rather honest! I am a strong believer in the idea of a "One chance bond." Basically meaning that trust is a finite resource, you abuse it or use it to much then its gone! To par with this, trust is also like a rope, you can pull it tighter and tighter until it snaps, or you slowly build up the material and make it stronger. As well as this, i tend to light up the situation for those around me but i don't exactly take the job as a joke. I find the perfect balance between when to laugh and when to not. I understand the main laws of the city and have revised them thoroughly to the point where i am quite clever and have knowledge of how this server functions. As well as this, i'm experienced and this means that i have a better chance of being a profit to you, or to put it in better words, i will do better in this job than what other competitors will!"​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
PENDING

After discussion with the Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:

Your application is well structured & written, but other applicants stood out more

Once a position opens, you'll be contacted to see if you'd still like to be part of the faction​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread