CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich

IGN:

CarnageRP2

Previous applications:
Listed Below will be my most recent Applications I have applied for: KEY WORDS (ACCPTED \ DENIED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-jsl-language-application.33723/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp3-police-application.32954/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-scots-language-2.32422/ - ACCECTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-carnagerp2-professor-application-1.30317/ - ACCEPTED

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have had a Ban before however It was a while ago and I haven't had any warns or kicks in over 2 full years.

Shop wanted:
I would like to have the shop that is currently named Lumine.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I wish to apply for this shop because I plan on changing it up to become a night club to be able to have the chance to rival up against the now known Club Luxe, From this I feel like It would balance the rivals between the different shops that are already there. I have also worked inside of Lumine when the last owner (Aania) was working so I know how small/big the place is.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
Like I stated the other question I plan on creating this shop into a night club to be able to rival with Club Luxe

Renaming:
I plan on renaming the shop to Club Zoom, I was going to name It Club Apex however that club has already been a thing and I feel like It would be coping there name So I'm going to be staying with the name Club Zoom.

Uniforms:
The uniforms will be taken upon suits as well as skirts, I will present photos of the different attires I will try get created as currently I have just thought about this idea recently, But I will send the references below

Security Male:

Security Female: (Has not been done yet however they will look like the reference below)

Bartender: (Reference Pics for male and female Below)
FEMALE:

MALE:

How will your shop be unique?:
I plan on making this shop unique by creating a rival between the two clubs to see which one becomes more popular due to either customers / workers or by the amount of money the end up creating within the two clubs, I also plan on creating a hiring service for DJs,

Hire A DJ!:
How this will work is you will call the shop owner (CarnageRP2) Asking to hire a DJ if you are having a private party at you're apartment / estate then once a DJ has been chosen to go to the private party it will then proceed to cost around 100 - ¥200k depending on how long you want the DJ for, All day will be 200k half a day will be 100k, Before even getting the DJ you will firstly explain what the party is for as in a normal party for friends on a weekend or a birthday party, You will then proceed to tell the owner how long you will have the DJ for with the right price I have stated above, If the owner accepts to Hire then you will then need to pay the Owner then and there so the Owner can split the pay 75% and 25%, 75% going to the DJ and 25% going to the owner (me).

How many employees are you planning to have?:
For the employees I plan on having: (Due to the small building it will be short)

6x Security: Two of the security guards will stand outside letting the rightful aged people into the club by seeing there ID as well as paying a price of ¥5000

2x Bar tenders: They will be the ones selling the drinks to the customers.

2 - 4x DJs: I feel like having at least 2 or more DJs would be best so if one or two are hired then we can have back ups as well showing the people there playlists they have created for the club as well as some actions they have created as well within DJing.
I.E /me He would wait for the beat drop before he flicks on the smoke machine jumping around with the beat before stopping turning off the smoke machine.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-----------------------------
  • Your application is pretty short and needed to be more than 900 words.
  • The application could use more details and can be organized better.

Users who are viewing this thread