Cawot69
Alt:CawotTheDogHot

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Cawot<3#0069

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

Gmt+1

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say I'm fairly active, as of doing this application right now ive been on a small break but other than that I'm very active, I am online almost 6-7 per day. If I'm busy I try to come online at least for 3-4 hours since I love playing!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Yes, i was Ban due to ERP for a month when i first started playing in 2019/ 2020 (i can't remember when) i was a newbie back then and didn't know the rules that well and i regret it very much, i've learnt for that experience and i've never been banned from the server again, i was also black listed form EMS applications for Plagiarism that was like 7 months ago. I've learnt my lessons and not try to cut corners. ive done alot of reflections and know better now to not do it again.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes. I'm well aware of the fact that if I do not log in, or are inactive without a log, I will be demoted but I can assure you I will be very active and put in logs if I'm gone for more than 3 days.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Cawot69 - Adult
CawotTheDogHot- Collage

Shop Information

/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:

I'm applying to own a location near the beach/ block L. I can see a lot of potential to have a restaurant that’s kinda near the plaza and more local than at S.D, and if im thinking realistically then restaurants aren’t always located in the shopping area they are more spread around all over the place so I think it can bring some life into that part of town, making people go there often! I can really see the place as a fun family dinner experience, a romantic place to take your loved ones to. to have a place where you can meet up with friends you haven't seen in awhile.i see a lot of potential for the employees and the customers as well for this place overall! I know when I first started I went there maybe once or twice and I was enjoying it. and now I think it's my time to make a change to have others enjoying it as much as I did. I also think Me and this shop will bring a lot of joy to the people of Karakura.

The shops policy and rules:

Customer rules:
-No masks allowed in the restaurant. if we see you having any of these possessions we will deny entry.
-No weapons allowed in the restaurant. if we see you having any of these possessions we will deny entry.
-Don't get too drunk, if you feel like you can't walk home don't drink more and get out.
-No yelling/ disturbance within the area
-We do not refund you on anything. if you dislike what you ordered that's on you.

We will be throwing you out if we feel like you're breaking any of these rules.

employee rules:
-Show up 15 min before we open so youre ready.
-no stealing. it will result in punishment.
- don't use your discounts for granted. we will deny the discounts if we feel like you're misusing them.
-be loyal. any bad talk about the employee group or the restaurant will result in punishment.

Our standards should never be at the bottom, we shall serve at high quality and everyone should feel included and like they are a part of a family.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I want to become a shopkeeper because i want to try something thats more related to the city and is not any type of gangrp, i've been working in the school faction for almost 9 months if not more and my other account goes there as a college student, i want to try something new and i think shopkeeper is an awesome way to try that since you get to A. work within the people. B. chance to speak and get to know people all around karakura, i think this will bring me and my chars some good development when it comes to roleplay!

I also want to become a shopkeeper because I'm very active, which gives me a chance to open up the store often. I know I'd like to see more stores open but I can't beg for them to open. So I'm taking matters into my own hands and starting one so people can come have dinner, breakfast and so on during the day.

I’ve done some rp over the years I’ve been playing on this server, I’ve done teacher, caretaker, student and gangrp and I really want to step out there and try something else for a change, and as I shaded above I think this is a great way to try that for me since it’s a way to be part of the city and community plus help others have a nice evening!

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I want this place to become one of the most homeliest of restaurants/ bars there is. it will not be serving fast food but it will not be considered a fancy dinner place. We want this to become a hangout spot for the people and instead of chairs and red clothes on the tables we want sofas and funky tables with posters and so on. we want the young feeling within the restaurant. We will have a separate room where the bar is, where the adults or those of age can come and order their drinks. In that room you can find more sofas with a TV as well as a small dance floor and music as well as a karaoke place as there will be a stage there.The whole place will be all about family and friends and comfort, and we haven’t seen any type of restaurant like this before in the city, so bringing up a place that serves soul food/ comfort food would be an obvious choice and a great one if you ask me!

During the evening we want to be able to open up this place as a type of club where people of age can meet and hang out with each other. So during the day this place will be this cuddling homely restaurant but during the evening/ night you will be able to party and have fun with friends like young adults do!

Events:

We plan on doing a lot of different events with this place, both for the customers as well as for our employees. for our customers we have decided to:
  • masquerade, a night/ evening with a bunch of yummy food, dance and song. where you are hidden by disguise, during the event you are able to order food and drinks if you don't feel like doing that you may as well let loose and dance. Who knows you might find your dream boat after this night? Speaking of dream boats, during this event you will be able to go on blind dates, just tell the servers you are there to blind date and they will lead you to a table where someone might be sitting waiting for you! if the table is empty do not worry, you will get someone there soon!
  • Open mic event,, a night filled with song and music, speeches, roasts and much more this event has no limits! (except a few…) you will be able to sing your heart out on a stage or roast your best friend of 20 years, it's all up to you. We will be serving drinks to those of age and food to anyone who might feel hungry. During this event the food will be a tad bit special. why? well it's going to be fast food since who has time to eat a salad when you're getting roasted?
  • During Christmas we want to be able to give back some to all customers. so during that whole month a free gift will be included with their meals, it can be all from an egg to a new phone! This is a way to say thank you for all the support and love we will get!

For our employees we want to:
  • host meetings/ hangout nights where we can plan and discuss future events as well as getting to know one and another. this is an great opportunity to see if everything is working smoothly and/ if any changes are needed
  • dinner parties where we all get together and hang out again to get to know each other, during this you will be able to sing karaoke and drink. Since it's all employees there are no limits except legal ones.
  • Murder mystery night, a fun night where we all can dressup and play murder mystery. This evening one of the employees will be a murder and will walk around murdering people. everyone will be locked in the shop and the only way out is with a key, to find the key you will have to solve different riddles/ puzzles. We will have food and drinks scattered all over the place as well as different types of clues, so that way it will never be too crowded. you will have to figure out the clues and when you have solved all the puzzles and gotten the key the innocent wins, but if the muder gets to murdering before that they win. at the end, there will be a special prize to those who wins!

We will be having seasonal events as well as discounts, depending on the gameplay and how everything is. We will hold events at that standard, this is just a few of the many we plan to have!

Interior and exterior:

the thing that will stand out most in this restaurant is the pop of color it will have, we don't want boring red white and black all over. We want neon light and fun colors, we want you to come here and really remember the great experience you had. that's why we have decided on the colors and design you see.

1683127699823.png

1683127847283.png1683127858498.png1683127888153.png

The Idea behind the shop:

The 2 Misono twins have been working hard in different parts of karkua, it could be from doing small things as baby sitting to teaching a class how to act out shakespeare. They have always loved the food arts and found themselves cooking food for their whole family when they got bored. when it one day came to the twins that owning a restaurant based on their love of cooking to their family would be an excellent idea!

What will you sell in your shop?:

We will be selling highly qualified food as well as fancy and quality drinks and alcohol, it will be at the best standards as it possibly can get. We will be serving the drinks glass wise with the food while at the bar you can buy whole bottles of them. We will not be serving Sloppy hamburgers that look like they have just come out of the oven rather homemade food that's filled with love. We want you to taste our food and be filled with the comfort of your childhood home!

1683128058931.png

Here you can see a comfort food witch is a gulasch soup!

1683128517196.png
Pirogies with potatoes!
1683128570416.png
Baked chicken sandwitch!
1683128603003.png
Shrimp & crab mac & cheese!

How many employees do you plan to have?:

We will have 1 owners but a right man by the owners side as this will be an establishment owned by the 2 misono twins.

2 Manager

The managers main job is to make sure the servers and the customers are happy, they will be taking tables and looking out for the servers. They are the person to go with a complaint and if a customer gets treated or is treating someone within the workplace badly they are there to get security as well as stop the scramble. Their job is also to make sure the food comes out in the best quality there is!

If they are off duty but still want to come eat they get 35% off and if they are working, they get a 50% discount.

1 head chef

This is the person who will be telling everyone what to cook, they will be the second to last to see the quality of the food. they will be yelling out the orders to the chefs and should be making sure everyone in the kitchen is safe and okay whilst working. During the shift they will be eating food for free since they are the ones making them.

3 chefs

The chef's job is to make sure everything get out of the kitchen. They cook the food at a quality standard and make sure the food tastes amazing! during the shift they will be eating for free!

2 securities

They are to make sure no one within the area feels unsafe, any potential threat they will make sure its avoided. if the manager or the owners want someone to be thrown out they will help with that business. if it gets busy they are to step in and help serve the customers. but their main priority is to make sure there is a calm atmosphere within the establishment. when they are off duty they will get a 20% off the food whilst on duty they will get a 35%

and about 6 or 7 servers.

The servers job is to make sure the customers are seated and fed. are happy within the environment and with the service they receive. They are there to fill up drinks, they are responsible for getting the payment off the customers and telling them about our game nights, we might have the dance floor and much more. while the servers are on duty they will automatically get 25% discounts of the food whilst they are on duty they will get a 40% discounts on the food and drinks.

Both the owners and the manager will be helping out on the floor and in the kitchen if needed. After all, this establishment is all about family, security and teamwork.

uniforms:

We want our employees to be as comfortable as they possibly can, that's why we have decided to put on our servers. This will be a comfortable choice but you can also see who is a server and who is not.

for the manager and owners they will be having the same outfit just in a white colored shirt, that way you can still see them working here but they will somewhat stand out in the crowd.

for the chefs we have decided to have his outfit, they somewhat match the colors but in white and gives them the comfort but still be able to look like a chef.

The security would be wearing an all black outfit, long sleeve with long pants (unisex outfits) to both make them look like they belong in the crowd and dont draw a lot of attention to them, but also to make them comfortable. As stated above, comfort is our prio 1.

1683128752914.png1683128779332.png

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
excuse me if there is any spelling error, im dyslexic and english is not my first language.

Do you have any questions?: nope!

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but I don't believe you're suitable for this faction as of now. Please re-apply in the future when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread