Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

NotCawot69
Other accounts: Cawot69

Discord Name & Tag:
Cawot<3#0860

Previous bans:
I got one on my main from 2 years ago, it was due to ERP but as i said it was from 2 years ago when i just started rp and didn't know any better but ever since then no! i have not gotten one

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm very active, I'm online almost everyday between 4-6 hours per day!

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+2

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to try something different than Schoolrp, since I have played for a while I have tried a lot of different types of roleplay like Gangrp, schoolrp and just regular rp and i think this will help me. I want to expand my experience to the max! and i think joining KPD will help me expand both my experience plus my roleplaying skills since it will be something new! Plus when I'm online during the day I usually don't see any KPD members online and at times I need them to help me icky, and I can imagine other people in my time zone might have that problem and if i do join the faction i think i will be able to help those who might need assistance from kpd during those hours!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The Police's job is to maintain law and order in local areas, in this case Karakura, they help and protect the people in need and try to maintain the peace within the community. The Police have different areas they patrol during the day, and if they are lucky they might catch criminals and bring justice to the people! Police officers' jobs can be from simple patrolling to taking charge of an emergency or some kind of disaster. As I mentioned earlier, police also arrest people with good reasons behind it! They serve justice to the innocent and help the victims to both speak and seek justice! When the police have arrested a person they are under investigation, which means the police take the person they arrested and ask a few questions to see if they might be the suspect, but there are downsides to being a police officer. it's very physically demanding, in this case it is very mentally draining. But yes police have to be very strong physically due to some of the hard work they do, they might have to carry, run and remove dangerous things.

The police department have different rankings as well as different tools they use daily

COMMISSIONER: the police commissioner is a senior rank in the police department meaning they have the highest rank in the police department, they have the final say in everything in the police department.
POLICE CAPTAIN: they are responsible of day to day operations and will oversee the police crew in hand, they makes sure that the safety regards, procedures and the police policy is being followed
POLICE DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT: They are the lead responses to major events and serious and complex investigations they set up strategic and tactical objectives and priorities assessing and managing the risks that might come the crews way, they make sure the resources they have will have an appropriate and effective response during the situation
POLICE DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR: They Serves as the squad commander in the police department and even the leader of riots, if there ever is any.
POLICE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR: If there is a crime they can futher find out clues like fingerprints and dna samples to see if they can find the suspect, they can also see if the ids are real or fake and futher.
POLICE LIEUTENANT: The lieutenant is assigned to do a geographic patrol and detective divisions are responsible for supervising the patrol sergeants.
POLICE SERGEANT: The sergeant is a first-line supervisor who plans, assigns, reviews and evaluates the work of the others in the department, the sergeant coordinates section activities and helps/ participates in different police operations.
POLICE CORPORAL: They just recently got moved from cadet and now they have to help the new cadets, they set an example how it is to work in the department and teach the candidate teamwork and what it takes to be in the force
PATROL OFFICER: The patrol officers help the Cadets with patrolling, as well as they themself patrol at specific areas they were assigned to.

POLICE CADET: The candet are the “trainees” they have just joined the force and have to learn the ways around the department!

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD is important to maintain the balance between Gangrp and Policerp, without KPD people in gangs wouldnt be nervous to go around with weapons or run around in attire and masks, they also play a role of keeping the peace during events and trials, they make sure that the victims of Karakura gets justice. The police make the players nervous due to them getting searched or chased after! without them the server couldn't be what it is, it would be alot of chaos and there wouldn't be a balance and a type of fear of police and the chance of getting your char jailed in SRP

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I'm fully aware of that and I will accept the fact at any given minute , no fuss! i will try my best to not let that happen

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I'm fully aware of that and I will dedicate my time and effort into my police officer role!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I'm aware that training will be held while I'm online and I will attend it!

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Dominic Andreev

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors, Major in law and justice Minor, psychology and communications.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Russian & Greek

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
You’re looking at an male standing at 6 '4 he’d have black hair which was messy but yet not, at first glance you’d notice his dad bod which was somehow muscular, when the male spoke out you could notice his Russian accent though he looked like he would be from Greece. You’re looking at Dominic Andreev, the 28-year-old who was raised in Russia. He has blue and brown eyes and a tight posture and is very formal but yet he likes to prank and joke around though nobody would know that if you really didn't know him, his face wouldn't match his personality, he would have a cold and somewhat unsettling resting face as well as a aura around him screaming coldhearted. he gets called strong minded every once in a while if that says anything about him…

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
During a professional situation he acts professional, he doesn't get that bothered if someone tries to provoke him, he keeps his voice calm to seem un bothered and not affected, he would seem very calm even though he should be stressed out. he would not yell but make himself heard if he needed to and most of all he wouldn't joke around during these situations!
During a casual/none professional situation he would act like he always does, meet it with a joke or a smile, he would still have that bothersome to him but if it would get too annoying he would simply tell them to knock it off and respect his wishes, during a stressful event he would simply not deal with it and walk away since it was not time to act professional, some cases he would handle it but most likely not since he feels he does it at work too much anyways..

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
He feels like working with people only makes you stronger, he looks up to those around him to help him out and look out for him. He believes that teamwork makes the dream work and without it, it would be impossible to achive certain tasks and so on. He claims that it takes 2 to tango and a solo dance isn't as fun as a group dance!

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as a Leader, I respect all of the people around me and I listen to their issues and would gladly put myself out there to help them. What makes a leader is not the path it took for them to become the leader, it is what challenges they have to go through. and i believe i have a long way to go to become a top leader and I believe with the help of my friends and family i will suckseed, i will go through every challenge thrown my way and i will stay strong for them to show that working hard pays off and you have to keep trying to get places!

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Dominic would be born on the 28 of february in a small town in greece. He would be born into a family consisting of him and his parents. If you asked him about his parents he would simply shrug and tell you to not worry about them. In the small town he lived in his parents were one of the most successful people, they owned a company making them busy and they would often neglect Dominic during his childhood. Dominic's childhood was mostly him trying to show his parents something but they being busy with their company, he wouldnt have that many friends at school but he did like reading books! He would constantly read books and he found it quite calming to sit and study for upcoming exams! due to him almost always coming out on top of his class his peers would ether despise him and see him as a spoiled brat or befriend him to study with him, at the age of 16 he would have a small little hangout day with his friends, he had a great time but when he came home he just feel alone. he would go into the kitchen to meet his mother who was busy with her phone, he would walk past her like they were strangers where she asked what they were going to do for his birthday. he answered ‘nothing, like always’ before walking away towards his room. his mother realized what they had done towards him and she had regretted everything, but his father didn't care, he didn't want a child in the first place. The day of his 17th birthday his mother would bring him cake and a gift. a plane ticket to russia! he would look at her with a raised eyebrow she would then tell him to go there and study as she knew he always wanted to. Due to him graduating a year earlier than most people his age he gracefully accepted the offer. Fast forward to the day of the move to russia his parents would drop him off at the airport where he said his last goodbye to his parents. He would go onto the flight and fly all the way to russia. when he landed he would see a text from his grandfather, ‘you need to come back home. your parents have been in a car accident and they might not make it!’ he shrugged it off and threw his phone away. He would settle down in a university dorm and study hard to become something of himself. and after 3 years he would graduate with flying colors. he would get a job as a security at a fancy hotel, working night shifts mostly. he got bored and his grandparents found him after a year and at the age of 21 he decided to move to japan Karakura. he had money from both his mothers testimony and the fact he had worked for a year. he lived a comfortable life, reading his books, still working night shifts at a library, but he knew he had to make a change he just waited for the right time…

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

no, you cannot carry a pocket knife, it's considered as a weapon and if it is found on a person they will be arrested for carrying an illegal weapon

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Birth Control, cough syrup, lactulose, paracetamol and an eyepatch

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I will tell them to stop it, they are also human and they are here to be rehabilitated and being abusive won't help, and ask if you would like to sit locked up for a long period of time, not seeing family and get abused just because? I would then tell them to stop and that I would report it to a higher up.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I will rush to help my coworker and arrest the assaulter since it is against the law to assault an officer. i would then after i arrested the assaulter i would ask my co-worker if their okay and if there is anything they need

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would be disappointed in my coworker but I wouldn't tell them, I would tell someone that sits higher up than me that I have found this out and they should probably investigate the matter.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

i would look at them with just pure humor, i would not take the bribe i would instead cuff them and tell them “it was a nice try though money don't matter that much to me” before i take them down to the police station for questioning

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, the higher-up team
has decided to deny this application.​

- While the reasons may vary, the main motive behind this review has to do with
the fact that there were other applications who had more chances at getting accepted,
which doesn't necessarily mean that your application was bad.

- Please understand that this decision was taken by the entire Higher-Up team, so avoid
DMing any member of the KPD faction in regards to your application.​

- Feel free to re-apply for the next Cadet Wave! However, we recommend that you try out
other factions to get yourself to be known by the playerbase and to have a better reputation.​

Users who are viewing this thread