mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ElignoreYou

Level 11
ElignoreYou
ElignoreYou
Omega+
Reading old friends' introductions, a wave of sentimental look-back struck. . . So, here I am!

Paġlagivsi, welcome! My English name is Celine (they/them). You miiiiight recognize me for the characters I play, my writing style in some character's descriptions, or as the 'question of the day' person. I grew up in a small town with very little wi-fi (we paid for the megabyte. Yep, megabyte.), the only creative stimulation being books, art forms, and small groups of people who enjoyed writing. With that, I've been a long-time role-player with over ten years of DND and other active tabletop roleplaying games under my belt. (WowWee!) I have a full time and part time job with varying hours, so you'll likely see me around odd times of the day.

Some of my passions include:
  • Sign Language Interpreting
    (learning a different dialect soon!)
  • Poetry
    (Currently in the works of hopefully publishing! [Yipee!])
  • Fashion
  • Renewable energy
  • Art
  • Preserving languages
    (Currently learning and aspiring fluency for an American-Indigenous language along with Palestinian and Levantine Arabic... Though Levantine has more than 50,000,000 speakers.)

I own two adorable little miniature Italian greyhounds! They're my pride and joy. I have a loving partner who is currently dated to come home in four and a half months! I'm so excited!!! My S/O has been studying overseas and traveling a whole different continent. They're scheduled for a full year-long visit; during our time apart, we've written countless letters. Which hopefully will make a debut in a section of a collection of poems. (Praying to find the right publisher...) In my downtime, I create body chains made of beads, pearls, wire, shells, crystals, etc. When the summertime rolls around, I sell them at Renaissance Fairs and Hippie Fests. Bi-monthly, I perform publicly on the piano at a bar; I've met wonderful musicians and sometimes attend Irish Music nights, where we all improvise with an array of instruments. Though, occasionally, we do read sheet music.

I'm an auction tailor and writer (always open. Yes, always!) for Misfits Corp!
You might find my work in players' descriptions; my signature is a nifty: "Of [blank] and [blank] they are made." at the beginning!

My IGN is ElignoreYou and I'm always on the lookout for more detail-oriented role-players + conversationalists. Don't be afraid to reach out to me via discord: moonceline or send a friend request on SRP!

Here's a list of characters I play. . .

Riko Mori (She/Her)
[Librarian]

W.I.P

Chin-Hae Ahn (He/Him)
[College][B]

Imagine this: you're a blind man who fell effortlessly in love with a person half across the continent. . .

His name was Hiro. The two of you were pen pals, writing in braille to each other. He spoke of many wonders, it was as if he pick-pocketed your heart with the way he wrote. The letters grew into more detail with each one; they plucked your heart strings into a symphonic melody that you could have sworn serenaded solely for him. Young and in love, you apply for a scholarship at Karakura College to at last be with your significant other. You await at the train station with bated breath,

Hiro never came. (Dun dun dun...)

And since, Hiro has never responded. Not to a text, a letter, nor a call. The address led you to a home with no evidence of his identity.

Melora Monroe (She/Her)
[Grade-12]

My first SRP character!

One of my absolute favorite characters who started as a mute observer who'd rather daydream than speak. Moving to Karakura to gain deeper closure from grief, she meets influential people who shape the course of her life. The shrouded church-mouse slowly began to speak; albeit quiet, and not often. She explored the city with keen eyes, searching for any inkling of her sibling's disappearance and untimely demise.

V. Sinclair (They/Them)
[Grade-12]

Hoo... This one's a doozy.

Sinclair, a kid you may recall with never-ending energy, who will talk with no ends... They wiggle their jelly covered fingers 'hello', then proceeds to wipe the residue onto your clothes. (Gross…) Growing up with a corrupt cop as a father, Sin is no stranger to prejudice. They consider themselves an activist, passionately speaking out against wrongful acts. Though... Hasty as always, Sin's mouth has a nack for getting them in deep and insolvable trouble. At least their heart is in the right place!

In the present day, they are played as a contradiction of an adult; switching from one thing to another, t
hat little bubble of electricity hasn’t left!

Adhara Jaager (She/Her)
[Grade-10]
Adhara, someone who is malicious at her core.

The moments where you second guess if her heart is truly stone are quickly brought back to the reality: you cannot change her. The spite rolls off her tongue like poison and honey, accompanied by a scrunched face that only ever reveals distaste. She's a see-it-say-it type of person, using her 'directness' as an excuse to be cruel.

No, she didn't have an unkind past, Adhara argues that some people are simply born stronger-willed than others.

Simba (He/Him)
[Cat]

What hasn't this cat done or seen?

Let's begin... Life was turbulent, unkind. Surrounded by only love after a harsh street life, he became anew. His role at home was an onlooker. Though.. He quite preferred the term protector. Simba adapted to the quaint lifestyle with his beloved owner. The home was built upon harmony, two elders, one adult, and a rather quiet pre-teen; he fondly looks back at those times. Some time ago, he moved with his owner to Karakura in hopes of a better education. There, the owner met a tragic fate. Homeless, the cat faces the streets alone.

In the present, he's an entertainer, undergoing a midlife crisis. Finding himself in heists with other critters, he might not have the best rep with other animals... But! With humans, he's a street performer and couch-surfer.

Much love! Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
.。・:*♡◟༼ຈ 3 ຈ༽◞⌒♡*:・。.
You are thoughtful, passionate, diligent, committed, creative, and you have a keen eye for quality roleplay.

✽-(ˆ˶˶ˆ)/✽ I'm honored to be acquainted with you.

ElignoreYou

Level 11
ElignoreYou
ElignoreYou
Omega+
.。・:*♡◟༼ຈ 3 ຈ༽◞⌒♡*:・。.
You are thoughtful, passionate, diligent, committed, creative, and you have a keen eye for quality roleplay.

✽-(ˆ˶˶ˆ)/✽ I'm honored to be acquainted with you.

As am I! I fondly look back at all the memories we've created together; you've been wonderful inspiration and support with my time on SRP. Just about everything you're involved with creates a domino effect for a new wave of artistry and creativity. You've been a wonderful figure to look up to and have the honor of being friends with -- your presence holds so much (positive) weight.

Users who are viewing this thread