mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

change bail prices

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
-1 Karakura Laws Regulations and Constitutions were made for a reason with prices. Plus nobody quits bc they can't pay a bail. Its character development and you facing the consequences icly.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

'you do the crime, you do the crime'
ThIS IS LITERALLY THE MESSAGE THAT SHOWS UP WHEN YOU GET JAILED.

study up on combatrp rules and town laws and stuff before making suggestions about it.

AppaRp

Level 12
AppaRP
AppaRP
Omega+
I have been gangrping since 2020 and i just recently quit. I did not quit cause of a character i have multiple characters in life with either life sentences no bail. Or 2.5 mil bail like Jake Hatake. I quit cause im tired of it like they have said you do the crime you do the time. Its a choice just be smarter and you cant be mad at the kpd for doing there job

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Quitting GangRP just because you are going to have to spend a hell lot of money to bail out your character sounds like you're just taking IC into OOC, and complaining about it even though this is a you-problem. You do the crime, you do the time. I didn't quit GangRP in 2019 when my GangRP character had a bail of 2,2M yen nor did I quit GangRP when my newer GangRP character got an unbailable bail as of recent. Make a new character, or save up to bail your jailed character. -1

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Hey!!! Heads up, the prices are extremely unrealistic in a sense that it’s actually cheaper to bail someone out in America if they were arrested under the same conditions. The prices should remain the same.

If you don’t want to pay bail, please take that into consideration when gangrping. The whole point of jail and bail is to make people feel much more weary when it comes to committing crimes. If you do the crime, you will indeed do the time.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
The more time and money that goes into jailtime, the better tbh. It hopefully detours your character from committing crimes in the future! Besides, no need to quit SRP because everyone I know has at least one other character they can play while your other one does the time (or at least until you make enough bail money).

Apocryptoz

Level 19
Apocryptoz
Apocryptoz
Notable
-1 As someone who's had a 3mil bail before when I was broke as hell and still got my character bailed, I can tell you that people don't quit srp just because their character has been arrested

vix

Level 23
twothousands
twothousands
Notable
purposeful or accidental, a crime you commit is a crime. either don't do a crime or don't get caught. don't intervene in fights and don't get yourself in trouble! easy as pie

RebelZane

Level 10

Like everyone has been saying and what is said when you're jailed "You do the crime, must do the time." plus going into count what someone said about a bail, typically, in America it can cost anywhere between $2,500 to $1,000,000 depending on the severity for assault, not saying this is the case for the server itself but take that into consideration ¥200,000 is equal to $1,300 USD which is still lower so what they said is correct but that is how they set things, I have been active in the gangRP community for a bit now and I have yet to see someone complain about a bail. I've even seen someone with no bail or a ¥3,000,000 to $5,000,000 yen bail. Depending on the crime as well both out-of-game and in-game it could be less or more, just depends. If you do not like how bails are done maybe gangRP isn't for you.

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
IGN: SILKY_GOD
DATE: 9/30/023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Change the bail prices
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: people wont quit srp and people wont quit gang rp. one of my char got jailed it was the first time that char got jailed and my bail was 200k no one will want to do gang rp and the ones that do just end up quitting bc if you get jailed and say you already have 2 crimes your bail will be like 2 mil and not everyone is srp has 200k laying around
people quitting gangrp would be great. last time i played back in december there were like 20 gangs. higher prices, less crime, fun times

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
-1 how many times does ithave to be said? do the crime, do the time... and so many other things

these replies.. are a bit funny though

Users who are viewing this thread